General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Free_Willy

U.S. Funding Al-Caida to Attack Iran!

Whose the Enemy Really? Think about it. Please who is the enemy if we pay the fucking enemy?

OK so they were our "friends" in 1981 when we paid and trained them to fight the russians, we called them "freedom fighters" and "Mujahadeen" then.

Then they became "Enemies" and "Terrorists" on 911, but we invade a country, killing hundreds of thousands, having nothing to do with them. Soon to be a third country.

Now theyre "Friends" being paid again to attack yet another country that didnt do anything to us?

"YOURE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US" BUSH INDEED!

Seymour Hersh: US is funding Al-Qaeda to counter Iran - 1 of 3

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Fuckin Bush a hypocrit once again

Did they ever stop funding???.........

CNN:BUSTED-BUSH FUNDING ALQAEDA w/IRAQ $$ THRU LEBANON GOVT.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

So remind me why we are losing our liberties again...

Quote:
Hersh: U.S. Funds Being Secretly Funneled To Violent Al Qaeda-Linked Groups

Hersh says the U.S. has been “pumping money, a great deal of money, without congressional authority, without any congressional oversight” for covert operations in the Middle East where it wants to “stop the Shiite spread or the Shiite influence.” Hersh says these funds have ended up in the hands of “three Sunni jihadist groups” who are “connected to al Qaeda” but “want to take on Hezbollah.”

Hersh summed up his scoop in stark terms: “We are simply in a situation where this president is really taking his notion of executive privilege to the absolute limit here, running covert operations, using money that was not authorized by Congress, supporting groups indirectly that are involved with the same people that did 9/11.
Quote:
WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://thinkprogress.org/2007/02/25/hersh-qaeda/

should be investigated by congress - ha ha ha ha ha, hold your breath.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 10-30-2007 at 03:56 AM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

topcat989

you took the blue pill, didn't you?

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post

Oh stick it up your ass you fucking idiot. You couldnt realise a Nazi if you were fucked in the ass by Bush himself.

Seriously how can you not be beyond livid at this, it proves flat out this shit has been a sham from the get go.

Im fucking vindicated at this point. Let them thoughts crime my ass, ill sue like a motherfucker, the enemys on the fucking payroll for gods sake. Im sure as hell not guilty of not being a REAL patriot thats for sure.

And no I took the red pill, the blue pill is the one that the story ends, you go to sleep, red you wake up and see the Matrix.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 10-30-2007 at 03:45 AM..

Badger_sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Whose the Enemy Really? ...
Iran, because they are supplying the terrorists, rockets, mortars, and explosives which are killing Iraqis and US service members.

The rest of your post is your typical wacko conspiracy nonsense.

Badger_sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
Most can assume that wacko_willy poured Mountain Dew on his Sugar Pops this morning.

AllUranusBelong2Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
Seriously, do you work for a living, or doing anything worthwhile besides making new threads on Genmay?
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Are they funding Queen Latifah's attack on Micky D's as well? That shits so Sparta!!

Valve1138
valve1138
Don't jizz on my eye, it swells if you jizz on it.

Whats Al-Caida?

jubjub
TweedleDumber

LemmeSee if I have this straight -- Good Ol' G.W. is funding one mooslimPig faction that wants to grease a rival ??

I fail to see a problem.

phoney edit : he should quadruple the funding , posthaste.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
LemmeSee if I have this straight -- Good Ol' G.W. is funding one mooslimPig faction that wants to grease a rival ??

I fail to see a problem.

phoney edit : he should quadruple the funding , posthaste.

Hes funding the faction that he tells you is your enemy... and you dont see a problem with that?

Why not not just dispense with the formalities and just come right out and say "I just like killing and war, doesnt matter just label someone the enemy for me and lets get on with the slaughterin!" and be done with it.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 10-30-2007 at 03:00 PM..

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Willy, I usually don't promote the use of such drugs as Paxil, Prozac and the like but....you seem to be a prime candidate for something of the sort. You need to chill dude..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Willy, I usually don't promote the use of such drugs as Paxil, Prozac and the like but....you seem to be a prime candidate for something of the sort. You need to chill dude..

I disagree, I think he's a kind of guy that would probably benefit the most from a lithium diet

edti// though I think you're kind of right aswell. I think it's more of a bipolar thing based on his "seasonal" postings

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post

Every generation of my family in a direct paternal line fought in as infantry every single war from Vietman back to the Revolution, half died fghting, some like my grandfather lost a leg, my cousin is in Afghanistan wondering aloud why hes ensuring the poppy trade and watching a new gas pipleine be built that couldnt before the "war", my best friends brother is in Iraq wondering why hes shooting at people that had nothing to do with 911 and wondering if he`ll ever get a dividend check from Halliburton or Arbusto oil that the Bin Ladens own with the Bush family, im actually wondering if im going to be branded a "terrist" under the new thoughts crime travesty that is everything my country isnt, for doing my duty to my country by keeping them informed as Thomas Jefferson said is what is neccessary and a real patriots duty when wars are contrived and youre telling me I just need to chill and take some Paxil which Ironically is made by Eli Lilly pharmaceuticals that the Bush family have extremely high mounts of investments in and youll just sit and wonder why theres drug commercials pimping everything from stubbed toe to hard ons and sadnesss pills when we cant smoke a fucking joint for fear of the man, never mind that Jesus was annointed in cannibus oil, hes only there to justify wars we shouldnt be prosecuting... Oh wait I forgot one more deatil, my route was to the WTC at 6-9AM, I fell 3 days before 911 and tore my miniscus and was watching knowing theres a really good chance Id have been right there, and knowing Marvin Bush was head of security only recently put in mind you, and knowing Prescott Bush and who he was, so im on borrowed time, keep insulting someone who ten times more loves his country than someone who just ridicules in the fce of this insanity anyne who simply tells the truth, which is a real patriot.

If youre saying youre concerned I might somehow get in trouble now that the tyrrany is clamping even more with the thoughts crimes bill, thank you , im concerned too, and I walk the walk, im free, period and will not shut up.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 10-30-2007 at 02:59 PM..

UID=growler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Every generation of my family in ba direct paternal line fought in as infantry every single war from Vietman back to the Revolution, half died fghting, some like my grandfather lost a leg, my cousin is in Afghanistan wondering aloud why hes ensuring the poppy trade and watching a new gas pipleine be built that couldnt before the "war", my best friends brother is in Iraq wondering why hes shooting at people that had nothing to do with 911 and wondering if he`ll ever get a dividend check from Halliburton or Arbusto oil that the Bin Ladens own with the Bush family, im actually wondering if im going to be branded a "terrist" under the new thoughts crime travesty that is everything my country isnt, for doing my duty to my country by keeping them informed as Thomas Jefferson said is what is neccessary and a real patriots duty when wars are contrived and youre telling me I just need to chill and take some Paxil which Ironically is made by Eli Lilly pharmaceuticals that the Bush family have extremely high mounts of investments in and youll just sit and wonder why theres drug commercials pimping everything from stubbed toe to hard ons and sadnesss cures when we cant smoke a fucking joint for fear of the man, never mind that Jesus was annointed in cannibus oil, hes only there to justify wars we shouldnt be prosecuting...

don't panic

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I disagree, I think he's a kind of guy that would probably benefit the most from a lithium diet

edti// though I think you're kind of right aswell. I think it's more of a bipolar thing based on his "seasonal" postings

Define "seasonal".

If you mean the difference between the times im calm and the times im on a roll... sue me Im Irish, we tend to get pissed when theres injustice.