General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
there are no americans per se, everyone here came from somewhere else.

when italians immigrated the irish said they'd be the end of america
when jews immigrated italians said they'd be the end of america
when blacks moved to the cities jews said they'd be the end of america
when mexicans immigrate all you stupid s on the internet say they'll be the end of america

neverending cycle.
No but this time is for real BECAUSE I PERSONALLY HAVE SEEN MEXICANS IN MY COMMUNITY!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I don't see any data to back up your assertion that illegal immigration is causing large rises in medical costs.

Oh Jim come on now, they dont have to pay a dime at emergency rooms, who do you think the cost gets passed onto when you visit one?

They dont pay taxes Jim, but drive and use our roads Jim, that causes massive stress on infrastructure Jim, the list is endless Jim.... wake up Jim....

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

mcovey
please buy me a title cause mine was to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Oh Jim come on now, they dont have to pay a dime at emergency rooms, who do you think the cost gets passed onto when you visit one?

They dont pay taxes Jim, but drive and use our roads Jim, that causes massive stress on infrastructure Jim, the list is endless Jim.... wake up Jim....

so do plenty of americans

we should send them all to mexico

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcovey View Post
so do plenty of americans

we should send them all to mexico

Theyre getting a free ride on your taxes dude, which they themselves dont have to pay, while at the same time openly breaking our laws to be here and taking jobs away from our young ones just to send the money out of our system further devaluating it.

If they want to be here, and you feel bad for them, either make them pay thier fair share that the citizens must in tax, or support thier being hired outlawed because them being here in the first place is against the law and there is a process here, just like in every other country for gaining access as a tax paying citizen.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 11-06-2007 at 04:23 PM..

mcovey
please buy me a title cause mine was to long

Quote:
Theyre getting a free ride on your taxes dude, which they themselves dont have to pay, while at the same time openly breaking our laws to be here and taking jobs away from our young ones just to send the money out of our system further devaluating it.

If they want to be here, and you feel bad for them, either make them pay thier fair share that the citizens must in tax, or support thier being hired outlawed because them being here in the first place is against the law and there is a process here, just like in every other country for gaining access as a tax paying citizen.

the status quo seems fine to me

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcovey View Post
the status quo seems fine to me

Status quo defined as "Some citizens paying for others that are not citizens"?

If so thats absurd. What youre really saying, and you damn well know it, is youre AFRAID to stand up for yourself.

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for i t is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Last edited by Free_Willy; 11-07-2007 at 11:17 AM..

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Americans spend around 1.7-2 trillion annually on healthcare. Lets say illegal immigrants cost between 20-50 billion annually (there are no definite numbers but that's a estimate combining all the State and Federal costs I could find) for all services used (that's not deducting any taxes they pay or wealth created through their labour).

The strain they put on local hospitals in border counties is unfortunate and something definatley needs to be done about that in the form of Federal (or State) assistance, but unless you're going to post some hard numbers that prove illegal immigrants are a significant source of growth of healthcare costs nationwide I'm going to call on you and Malakai.

Quote:
They dont pay taxes Jim,
A large portion of the illegal population does pay federal and some local taxes, as has been pointed out in every fucking immigration thread on this board.

Quote:
but drive and use our roads Jim,
Oh my God!

Quote:
that causes massive stress on infrastructure Jim,
Feel free to provide numbers or proof.

Quote:
the list is endless Jim.... wake up Jim....
Jerking off to your own perceived enlightenment while still being shockingly ignorant is not being "awake"

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 11-07-2007 at 12:09 PM..

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
No but this time is for real BECAUSE I PERSONALLY HAVE SEEN MEXICANS IN MY COMMUNITY!

oh noes people who don't look exactly like me. i r scared!

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
oh noes people who don't look exactly like me. i r scared!

My closest friend is Spanish you fucktard and even he`s pissed about the Illegals. Nothing to do with racism idiot, and everything to do with law and responsibility.

Theyre allowing this to happen for the NAU.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 11-08-2007 at 04:47 PM..

Muffin Mage

You know, the Chinese built a wall to keep the Mongols out. That worked pretty damn well.

And let's not even talk about the Maginot line.

Also, the way to stop illegal immigration is to require companies to pay illegal immigrants the same wages they pay everyone else, thereby removing the incentive to hire illegals in the first place. Also, paying less welfare to people without jobs over a shorter time should get them off their asses and working. Of course, the advantage of being unemployed is that a Mexican can't beat you up and steal your job.

Oh, wait.

st1650

A physical wall is completely stupid.

Land mines on the other hand, genius.

Renork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Mage View Post

Also, the way to stop illegal immigration is to require companies to pay illegal immigrants the same wages they pay everyone else, thereby removing the incentive to hire illegals in the first place.

I'm sorry but a LAW forcing companies to pay ILLEGALS more money is severely retarded. This will only increase the incentives these people have to 'hop the fence'.

Wall
Very harsh penalties for employers
Very harsh penalties for illegals that break any laws
Immediate stoppage of illegals being permitted to use ANY social services paid for by the US tax payers.

Renork

Quote:
Originally Posted by st1650 View Post
A physical wall is completely stupid.

Land mines on the other hand, genius.

Nah, you need to be at least somewhat humane about it, you put up the wall with signs saying land minds on other side, then if they hop it and blow themselves up at least they had some warning.

artificial001

i support a wall with landmines on the other side, sentry guns with lazer beams, tasers, dogs, grenade launchers, and that heat ray thing.

the only good mexican is a dead mexican.

seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? there is no such thing as an illegal person. i refuse to believe that.

Aldaris

they need an armored wall and to treat illegals attempting to cross the border the same way they treat insurgents in Iraq