General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
dude, can we be cool together?

we were cool when cool was still warm, friend.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.

Asa of the Infidel Crew

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Looks nice. That's a lot of fucking garbage cans lol. Makes for a nice background I guess

Alex

theyre like corner bumpers, you just can't graze em.

Alex

I also just bought new sprockets and chain, since I can feel a slight kink in the chain right now as it spins through the left peg.

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
dude, can we be cool together?

we were cool when cool was still warm, friend.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Alex, great work; tho I wish you had documented the fixes and such.

It still looks like

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
tho I wish you had documented the fixes and such

Thanks!

I dont have time for that though, too busy living life in the fast lane, on the highway to the dangerzone.

Alex

A little update on the miata.

New injectors came back in, but theyre a different harness connector than the stock injectors, but we found this out at the point of getting ready to put in the new injectors, so we ordered new connectors with pigtails and some resistors to make em high ohm. Ended up replacing the fuel filter instead since we wanted to accomplish at least something.

The downpipe comes tuesday, and hopefully the oil/coolant lines sometime during the week. Right now its back to the waiting game.

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

I'm surprised the DIY PNP which I assume is MS3 could not run the High Z injectors. When I built my MS1 I had to re-purpose a small part of the board that drives High Z injectors for some other shit. But on an MS3 I never thought it would be an issue. Are you using sequential injection? I am assuming you are keeping the stock coils?

Alex

Everything but injectors will be stock. The diypnp is ms2, there is an addon peak and hold driver circuit available, and maybe down the line it might be something to do, just want to get the car together and rolling, and this is more than capable of what we need it to do

Tex Arcana

Quote:
A little update on the miata.

New injectors came back in, but theyre a different harness connector than the stock injectors, but we found this out at the point of getting ready to put in the new injectors, so we ordered new connectors with pigtails and some resistors to make em high ohm. Ended up replacing the fuel filter instead since we wanted to accomplish at least something.

The downpipe comes tuesday, and hopefully the oil/coolant lines sometime during the week. Right now its back to the waiting game.

Is it a sweet downpipe?

--John Hobbs

Alex

its about as sweet as a downpipe that goes from a turbo to the stock cat can be. Sweet in terms of ease, but probably not so much in flow.

Alex

My chain is lost in the mail.

Tex Arcana

Quote:

My chain is lost in the mail.

--John Hobbs