General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

BonneMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post

In CA, it's 75. They can't threaten us with pulling funds though because like most blue states we subsidize the red ones

You don't have enough money for yourselves?!? Who are you subsidizing...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

princess0fdiabl0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonneMe View Post

Bumfuck nowhere states.
http://www.taxfoundation.org/UserFil...tsbs-large.jpg

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:

It's not fair I know.

However NOBODY has enough money for themselves with all the occupying and squandering the feds have been up to for the past decade. We at least resemble an economy instead of suckling nothing but the federal teet.

The Oven

Saw this one on the way home the other day.

I guess here in the land of lincoln they have O and 0

No ideas if this plate could fool a cam, was a middle aged white lady driving it.

BonneMe

Quote:
It's not fair I know.

However NOBODY has enough money for themselves with all the occupying and squandering the feds have been up to for the past decade. We at least resemble an economy instead of suckling nothing but the federal teet.

I was referring more to the fact that recently, Cali has had massive debt and overspending, shutting down government stuff just because there wasn't enough money...

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
I was referring more to the fact that recently, Cali has had massive debt and overspending, shutting down government stuff just because there wasn't enough money...

That's been going on for years.

We lost school busses in a lot of counties for kids, as one example. Only the elementary ones get a bus now, everyone else walks or uses the city bus or whataver you can come up with.

I wish we got "Do nothing Obama" right after clinton, but no we got him right after "bend the country over" George!

Coqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oven View Post

No ideas if this plate could fool a cam, was a middle aged white lady driving it.

It won't. The camera will show high resolution.

It will take the 4 characters, run it through it's database and go off the expiration date on the tags.

Aldaris

Quote:
In CA, it's 75. They can't threaten us with pulling funds though because like most blue states we subsidize the red ones

In CA the speed limit is 70 in the uninhabited areas and 65 in normal freeway zones. You'll find 75 limits in the desert states next to CA.

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
That's been going on for years.

We lost school busses in a lot of counties for kids, as one example. Only the elementary ones get a bus now, everyone else walks or uses the city bus or whataver you can come up with.

I wish we got "Do nothing Obama" right after clinton, but no we got him right after "bend the country over" George!

Yeah, yer economy is right up there with, say, Somalia's...

Just remember that "Do nothing Obama" is hamstrung by the corporatists and the moneyed interests that own 90% of "our" government.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

dagamore2

and if by 'Do Nothing Obama" you mean spending more in 18 months than any other President Ever Combined, they yeah.

I find it odd that people bitch bout how much President GWB spent, and his rushing in to 'war' but not one fucking peep about President O that spends more, faster and totally in violation of US Federal Laws sent the US to war in Libya.

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagamore2 View Post
and if by 'Do Nothing Obama" you mean spending more in 18 months than any other President Ever Combined, they yeah.

I find it odd that people bitch bout how much President GWB spent, and his rushing in to 'war' but not one fucking peep about President O that spends more, faster and totally in violation of US Federal Laws sent the US to war in Libya.

the US isn't in a war in Libya
and people bitch about GWB because he was a fucktard that sought to hide everything he did from the American public

Asa of the Infidel Crew

Mooninites

Quote:

And this is why we can't have nice things. Idiot voters (potential voters?) like you think that we're at war in Libya. Good job

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:

well, $850 billion of what y'all think "O" spent, was actually spent by the lame-duck shrub and his cronies... THAT was the biggest load of that should've led to every one of the bastards to the nearest gallows pole...

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:

most of the money "obama is spending" is left over spending from bush that bush never bothered to put on the official budget. obama/democrats changed the law so that the country couldn't use the enron style accounting of bush and crew anymore. Oh yeah, and if we ended the bush tax cuts the deficit would be ~3% of GDP instead of ~10% of GDP.

Also, Lybia wasn't in violation of US law. Read the constitution. There's two treaties (which are the supreme law of the land according to the constitution) governing our involvement in Libya. They are the UN charter and NATO charter.