General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Nevermore
I <3 d4rkme4t
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbu8554 View Post
My station wagon rolled over on 300k this morning on my way to work car has been amazing cant ask for a better car interior sucks but damn this thing just runs so well...

Ford+RWD+5.0 recipe for an amazing vehicle.

TSRH

Rego runs out on mine today, if it werent for me being tired of the clunky autobox and the fact that it idles at like 4krpm I would totes still be driving it.
__________________
_--_|\
/ #AUZLAND
\_.--._/
.......v
<domisi> i'm not in anyone's sig
\(_o)/ IRC Partay!! \(o_)/
Old 05-12-2011, 12:07 AM Nevermore is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

The Spyder
 
The Spyder's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbu8554 View Post
My station wagon rolled over on 300k this morning on my way to work car has been amazing cant ask for a better car interior sucks but damn this thing just runs so well...

Ford+RWD+5.0 recipe for an amazing vehicle.
288k on our 5.4 F150
__________________
What?
Old 05-12-2011, 12:13 AM The Spyder is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo
 
Fiah's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalinjoe View Post
Are you shitting me? I have 2 trucks, one is a 07 Tahoe (which qualifies as 5 years old) and the other is a 96 Bronco, which according to the sticker I found when I was attempting to remove the fiberglass top, was built in June 1995.

They both run like a fuckin top. Minor problems here and there, but nothing I would ever consider getting rid of them for.

he tried this trolling before, better just ignore him
Old 05-12-2011, 12:44 AM Fiah is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalinjoe View Post
Are you shitting me? I have 2 trucks, one is a 07 Tahoe (which qualifies as 5 years old) and the other is a 96 Bronco, which according to the sticker I found when I was attempting to remove the fiberglass top, was built in June 1995.

They both run like a fuckin top. Minor problems here and there, but nothing I would ever consider getting rid of them for.


:facepalm:
__________________
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of anyone else.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:34 AM Lurker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

Viperoni
 
Nope, car works minty, just slow as shit.
__________________
2005 Toyota Echo RS 4dr hatch - the daily
Old 05-12-2011, 06:37 PM Viperoni is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
I still ber my Lightning, but at 84k it's needed/ing a few things, which make me 'cuz I can't fix them right now--paint, front dam, interior, dynamat, etc. And it's due for inspection, and HAS to have tires, and the cheapest I can find are hankooks for $200 a pop.
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 05-12-2011, 06:55 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

eNforcer
wigglesworth
 
eNforcer's Avatar
 
shifter cables in my daytona shelby are going, it still shifts but have a lot of slop. damn things are hard to find replacements for

but, just rolled over 206,000, runs great, turbo still pulls strong
Old 05-12-2011, 07:35 PM eNforcer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Aldaris
 
Aldaris's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
I still ber my Lightning, but at 84k it's needed/ing a few things, which make me 'cuz I can't fix them right now--paint, front dam, interior, dynamat, etc. And it's due for inspection, and HAS to have tires, and the cheapest I can find are hankooks for $200 a pop.

can't a local Lightning buddy lend you a set of stock wheels and tires for the inspection? you could make a post on the local part of your lightning board, offer up a few bones to borrow some wheels and tires for the weekend.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:11 AM Aldaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Layzie3
 
Layzie3's Avatar
 
totally how I feel. some mornings my 12 year old neon will start with a misfire, but "I'm like what now skull (name if car)?" then the cylinder well kick in 10 seconds of driving.

I don't care if it dies, but at the same time I do.
__________________
I suck at typing.

Always on my mind.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:29 PM Layzie3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
I feel like the opposite of that.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 05-15-2011, 02:56 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I feel like the opposite of that.
this. I know no matter what my car will always get me from point a to point b
Old 05-15-2011, 03:14 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
I feel like petting my car after parking it. i can almost be on one of those Nat Geo Taboo episodes where people are in love with objects.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 05-15-2011, 04:13 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
can't a local Lightning buddy lend you a set of stock wheels and tires for the inspection? you could make a post on the local part of your lightning board, offer up a few bones to borrow some wheels and tires for the weekend.

That's a thought, I'll see what I can do. Doesn't change the fact that the tires are fucked & a danger in the rain.
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 05-15-2011, 05:25 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

ytzombe
No place better than the Lone Star State!
 
ytzombe's Avatar
 
Actually no. My oldest vehicle is an '07 RAV4. Only 47k miles on it. Soon I will be trading it in for an Audi A6.
__________________
Every want to fuck Zyxena? I want to and and films as well. Really badly I want to fuck djfacemachine in the ass.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:31 PM ytzombe is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.
 
Tex Arcana's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I feel like petting my car after parking it. i can almost be on one of those Nat Geo Taboo episodes where people are in love with objects.

Let's see if this works:




Hm, fail. Direct link?



Hm, uplodrx is really fucking things upnthese days. Where's that dphrag when you want beat him in his face for being a fuck?
__________________
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V


Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs


~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~
Old 05-15-2011, 05:39 PM Tex Arcana is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.