General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Nevermore
I <3 d4rkme4t

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbu8554 View Post
My station wagon rolled over on 300k this morning on my way to work car has been amazing cant ask for a better car interior sucks but damn this thing just runs so well...

Ford+RWD+5.0 recipe for an amazing vehicle.

TSRH

Rego runs out on mine today, if it werent for me being tired of the clunky autobox and the fact that it idles at like 4krpm I would totes still be driving it.
.......v
<domisi> i'm not in anyone's sig
\(_o)/ IRC Partay!! \(o_)/

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

The Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbu8554 View Post
My station wagon rolled over on 300k this morning on my way to work car has been amazing cant ask for a better car interior sucks but damn this thing just runs so well...

Ford+RWD+5.0 recipe for an amazing vehicle.
288k on our 5.4 F150

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalinjoe View Post
Are you shitting me? I have 2 trucks, one is a 07 Tahoe (which qualifies as 5 years old) and the other is a 96 Bronco, which according to the sticker I found when I was attempting to remove the fiberglass top, was built in June 1995.

They both run like a fuckin top. Minor problems here and there, but nothing I would ever consider getting rid of them for.

he tried this trolling before, better just ignore him

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalinjoe View Post
Are you shitting me? I have 2 trucks, one is a 07 Tahoe (which qualifies as 5 years old) and the other is a 96 Bronco, which according to the sticker I found when I was attempting to remove the fiberglass top, was built in June 1995.

They both run like a fuckin top. Minor problems here and there, but nothing I would ever consider getting rid of them for.

:facepalm:

Viperoni

Nope, car works minty, just slow as shit.

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

I still ber my Lightning, but at 84k it's needed/ing a few things, which make me 'cuz I can't fix them right now--paint, front dam, interior, dynamat, etc. And it's due for inspection, and HAS to have tires, and the cheapest I can find are hankooks for $200 a pop.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

eNforcer
wigglesworth

shifter cables in my daytona shelby are going, it still shifts but have a lot of slop. damn things are hard to find replacements for

but, just rolled over 206,000, runs great, turbo still pulls strong

Aldaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
I still ber my Lightning, but at 84k it's needed/ing a few things, which make me 'cuz I can't fix them right now--paint, front dam, interior, dynamat, etc. And it's due for inspection, and HAS to have tires, and the cheapest I can find are hankooks for $200 a pop.

can't a local Lightning buddy lend you a set of stock wheels and tires for the inspection? you could make a post on the local part of your lightning board, offer up a few bones to borrow some wheels and tires for the weekend.

Layzie3

totally how I feel. some mornings my 12 year old neon will start with a misfire, but "I'm like what now skull (name if car)?" then the cylinder well kick in 10 seconds of driving.

I don't care if it dies, but at the same time I do.

Always on my mind.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

I feel like the opposite of that.

Forever Domon

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I feel like the opposite of that.
this. I know no matter what my car will always get me from point a to point b

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

I feel like petting my car after parking it. i can almost be on one of those Nat Geo Taboo episodes where people are in love with objects.

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
can't a local Lightning buddy lend you a set of stock wheels and tires for the inspection? you could make a post on the local part of your lightning board, offer up a few bones to borrow some wheels and tires for the weekend.

That's a thought, I'll see what I can do. Doesn't change the fact that the tires are fucked & a danger in the rain.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

ytzombe
No place better than the Lone Star State!

Actually no. My oldest vehicle is an '07 RAV4. Only 47k miles on it. Soon I will be trading it in for an Audi A6.

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I feel like petting my car after parking it. i can almost be on one of those Nat Geo Taboo episodes where people are in love with objects.

Let's see if this works:

Hm, fail. Direct link?

Hm, uplodrx is really fucking things upnthese days. Where's that dphrag when you want beat him in his face for being a fuck?

--John Hobbs