General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
MisterKinish
ChopGawd
 
MisterKinish's Avatar
 
No. I don't like her.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:23 AM MisterKinish is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

bingstudent
I am an idiot!
 
bingstudent's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
youd vote for hilary over paul

seriously
...

I just did in NH's primary.

Not everyone is a North American Union / gold standard conspiracy theorist.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:54 AM bingstudent is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

gene430
pwned
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337rider View Post
I dislike hillary because
a) she embodies an ideololgy completly contrary to the best interests of this nation
b) Every thing she does, down to her faked tears in Iowa, is calculated and contrived, showing that she is power hungry and not in it for the best interest of the country. This is further proven by her staying with Bill after he cheated on her multiple times, purely for political benefit.
c) she cackles like an old hag.
d) she has no problem selling weapons technologies to china.
e) not personally strong enough to leave bill after his .
among other things

Ditto,

I have never seen Hillary described so acurately and clearly. I congratulate you.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:46 AM gene430 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

PopeKevinI
 
She really doesn't bring anything new to the scene at all. She's a stereotypical politician, saying and doing whatever it takes to grab more votes while doing as little as she can in the nation's interest. Obama and Edwards both seem to be a lot more interested in actually doing good. If we get stuck with a Democract next year, I'd much prefer it be either of them...we may not agree on what's best for the country, but at least I believe they're actually looking to do what they think is best.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:14 AM PopeKevinI is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

1337rider
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
She really doesn't bring anything new to the scene at all. She's a stereotypical politician, saying and doing whatever it takes to grab more votes while doing as little as she can in the nation's interest. Obama and Edwards both seem to be a lot more interested in actually doing good. If we get stuck with a Democract next year, I'd much prefer it be either of them...we may not agree on what's best for the country, but at least I believe they're actually looking to do what they think is best.

agreed
__________________
-06 Silverado 2500 Short bed
-2005 Suzuki SV650s
-1972 Nova
Old 01-09-2008, 05:17 AM 1337rider is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
youd vote for hilary over paul

seriously
...

the fact you'd vote for him only furthers this opinion
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 01-09-2008, 06:58 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

Mandres
 
Mandres's Avatar
 
She has shown exactly -0- real character or honesty. She's a prototypical politician, spouting canned 1 liners and mugging for the cameras while happily accepting money under the table from anywhere she can get it.

The country is in real financial trouble. We can't afford another 4 years of profiteering and deficit spending. We can't afford to let the feds create a national healthcare disaster like they've done with social security.
__________________
e1e957c52409e6daf9ccce4231bf7758 [pornmay.com]
Old 01-09-2008, 07:12 AM Mandres is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

m3th0dm4n
 
I'm glad Hilldog won in NH because it will make the repubtards sweat
Old 01-09-2008, 07:14 AM m3th0dm4n is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

1337rider
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Ho View Post
a) helping common people (the fabric of our country) to their feet is contrary to the best interest of our nation? our nation is not defined by greedy money-mongers, as much as they think it is and would like it to be. if you think that the republican or libertarian ideal of capitalism is perfect, you're just as much of a sheep a cubans or chinese who believe the same of their respective communist regimes.
the opposite of pure socialism is pure capitalism. each is as pure evil as the other. both are models that sound good in books, but they both end up holding the groundlings down for the sake of the power hungry keeping more power.
Capitalism with social checks keeps the "haves" from oppressing the "have-nots", versus pure capitalism and pure socialism, which both cater to those already in power.

I never said helping people onto thier feet was a bad idea. However, creating a welfare state will only destroy the prosperity that 99.99999% of our population enjoys. And pure capitalism is not ideal, but we are FAR to the socialist side of the optimum mixture, as in the government is creating market failures and over-regulating. Plus, her religious beleifs are completly out of hand. Ie, she beleives in the one religion that was truely designed to decieve and coerce people into a certain type of government, global warmingism.
Quote:
b) "Every thing <insert any politician's name here> does, down to <insert any politician's name here> faked tears in Iowa, is calculated and contrived, showing that <insert any politician's name here> is power hungry and not in it for the best interest of the country. This is further proven by <insert any politician's name here> eating string cheese while dancing naked to the sound of <insert any politician's name here>'s own voice singing "Yankee Doodle Dandy.".............9/11"
your argument links two non-related things. get over your monica lewinsky tourette's tics. God-forbid someone forgive their unfaithful husband/wife for a single mistake because they actually love them.
a single mistake? he is a chronic offender. Gennifer flowers, Paula jones... etc. Since she didn't leave him, there are 3 possibilities:
-she stayed for political reasons
-she isn't strong enough to go through with it
-she gets off on the idea of bill cheating

take your pick... none are very good.
source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky


Quote:
c) If people picked presidents based on how similar a candidate's laugh was to their own, then I can only assume that we have had tens of millions of mongoloids voting our presidents into office since 2000.
Often interjecting some humor into a debate breaks the tension. Or exposes those who can't take a joke.
Quote:
d) i also heard that she wants to rule the earth and universe as a socialist dictator, she has a penis, and she eats babies, all of which are equally as asinine as your argument and none of which have been or ever will be substantiated. it's a classic "appeal to ignorance" fallacy.
there are plenty of reputable sources that back this up.
Quote:
e) it takes an infinitely stronger person to forgive and continue into the future working through it. any pussy-quitter can say, "fuck this. it's too hard. i quit."
Or, it takes someone with a spine and some self worth to realize they deserve better than to be with someone who doesn't value the relationship enough to keep it in his pants.
__________________
-06 Silverado 2500 Short bed
-2005 Suzuki SV650s
-1972 Nova
Old 01-09-2008, 10:20 AM 1337rider is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

Applejuice
 
Applejuice's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337rider View Post
e) not personally strong enough to leave bill after his .
among other things

Do you really think she's straight? Being married to Bill was nothing but a political move.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:51 AM Applejuice is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

artificialswedner
artificialswedener
[M]an Jaw
 
artificialswedner's Avatar
 
Though I'm probably more a fan of Obama and Edwards, I have nothing against her. She has a lot of experience and knows exactly what she's doing. I think, in general, she's very realistic about the things she can and can't do as a politician. She knows what she would be getting into as a president probably better than anyone else running. That doesn't mean a necessarily agree with all of her politics, but I think she is most definitely better than a republican alternative.
__________________
Jill of Team Jeff and the J vowel double consonant Club.
BenDiesel is the only child I'm proud of.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:51 AM artificialswedner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

KiIroy
 
I don't particularly like her or anyone else who is running for president. We are supposed to be electing the leader of the most powerful country on earth and this is the best that our political system has to offer? Fuck that.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:22 AM KiIroy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

ruffz
 
ruffz's Avatar
 
i can't stand her. she just seems like a total bitch and a fake. she's trying to ride bill's successes to get into the white house. i'm rooting for obama, he's the only one that i can stand that's in the race. i absolutely HATE huckabee and don't like mitt romney much either.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:30 AM ruffz is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
not

never have and never will
/post
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 01-09-2008, 11:39 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

lopoetve
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelmix View Post
I haven't seen such a polarizing political figure as Hillary Clinton in a long time. A lot of people dislike her but don't give a reason why. Do you like or dislike her and why?

More of the same. SHe's no different than the people she's replacing: career politicians. Fuck them all.
__________________
"You always gotta question the culinary excellence of food items which propel themselves out of cans"-LilMsCanBeRite
[M]otorcycle krew - 2011 Triumph Street Triple R. (Bwah?!?)
2013 ZL1 Camaro
2007 GTI
1997 Truck thingy.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:58 AM lopoetve is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:14 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.