General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
LOL BAN!!!1

The rules are so convoluted as to make little sense and some of the moderators seem to be even more confused than the posters.

Reference this thread: http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=771829

Personal insults start getting flung, so I do the normal thing and shoot off a PM. This is the result:


So... I am offtopic for posting, although bombastically for sure, logically in a thread that is against the rules anyhow. But I am generally nice right? Well, the ban log says:
Code:
djfacemachine (26030)   vinnie (2130)  Ban  2008-01-27 21:08:23  2008-01-30 21:00:00  You've been horrible in the BC lately. 3 day ban is per SGT Rob.
Oh, so I have been horrible, hence I am banned. Wait, the PM said I was good... but off topic?

While all this is happening... the thread is locked for not being a BC allowed topic...

Cliffs:
1) I am banned for posting offtopic but am nice in general
2) No wait, I was banned for not being nice
3) Thread was locked for not being an appropiate thread.

I am confused. What did I actually do wrong, there seems to be very conflicting reports? I know which mod not to PM in future I suppose, it was only because he was the one online at the time.
You're an asshole who contributes nothing to the pit. I hope they permaban you
__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 01-30-2008, 09:42 PM :ninja: is offline  
Reply With Quote
#526  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaN383 View Post
you try to cock off in a lot of threads and it serves you right for being a little bitch and pming mods. what is this 3rd grade?
Maybe I was just doing what I was told to do years ago and has worked fine for everyone ever since? This is going to come as a surprise, but people actually communicate sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
You're an asshole who contributes nothing to the pit. I hope they permaban you


You made a big show of putting me on ignore last week. I am touched that you want to read my posts still.
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:55 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#527  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Situation explained and resolved cheerfully.
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:54 AM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#528  

Niff
 
Yeah i get banned for nothing, then I politely ask the moderator "why?" and i get blown off... fuck yalls couch!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:27 PM Niff is offline  
Reply With Quote
#529  

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niff View Post
Yeah i get banned for nothing, then I politely ask the moderator "why?" and i get blown off... fuck yalls couch!

I answered.
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 02-05-2008, 03:36 PM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#530  

Niff
 
Ah, upon further review, you did answer. You just didn't get back to me.

Re: ban
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niff
hey, I was wondering if there was a particular reason i was banned for a week??

---

Not a clue. I didn't request it. I'll check when I get home from work though.
__________________
Stay-at-home mom: Kevlar.
"I hereby anoint you Arch Duke of the 20K's." Baron Von Awesome
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 02-05-2008, 05:57 PM Niff is offline  
Reply With Quote
#531  

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niff View Post
Ah, upon further review, you did answer. You just didn't get back to me.

Re: ban
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niff
hey, I was wondering if there was a particular reason i was banned for a week??

Damn, thought I did. Next time check here: www.genmay.com/donatebanlog.php

Lists who banned you and sometimes why.
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 02-05-2008, 06:24 PM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#532  

Niff
 
ooo, thanks

hopefully there won't be a next time. I usually only give vinnie shit... and if you haven't noticed hes a big hairy oaf, i don't think he minds
Old 02-05-2008, 09:20 PM Niff is offline  
Reply With Quote
#533  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niff View Post
ooo, thanks

hopefully there won't be a next time. I usually only give vinnie shit... and if you haven't noticed hes a big hairy oaf, i don't think he minds

I resent that. Do not make me go jihad on you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:28 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#534  

Niff
 
ahaha


Edit:

I have one of those pictures too, only I really wore that to work for a week, I had blisters all over from cutting up these boilers all summer.


http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...Attachment.jpg

Last edited by Niff; 02-06-2008 at 03:21 PM..
Old 02-06-2008, 03:16 PM Niff is offline  
Reply With Quote
#535  

yolo
 
ugh, long story, but i'm mad at myself for allowing it to happen:

- hot rich 38 y/o woman at lounge gets me to visit her workplace (an apt complex)
- I parked my car semi illegally, but figured it wouldn't take long so it was ok
- she gives me a tour, convinces me to stay a bit
- by the time i realize she has zero interest in me other than a statistic on her apts filled spreadsheet and is hustling me, my car is towed.
- woman gives me a ride to the tow truck place, basically leaves my ass in the rain paying $275 to get my car out..
- definitely no profit

I thought i had some game to attract a 38 y/o woman like her, but she was the one who played me bad... real bad.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:41 PM yolo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#536  

DeejayPancake
 
My job, though it may not be difficult, causes me a lot of stress. Not necessarily the responsibilities that come with being a grocery store cashier, but the people I am forced to deal with weekly, if not on a daily basis. Here is my rant:

1. To that lady with the bible, fuck you. I wasn't and have never watched you walk around the store. I have better things to do with my time than to watch you fucking shop, which is sad because I'm a cashier. If you're not stealing, you don't need to be so damn paranoid. I don't need you coming up to me with your gigantazoid body, wearing the same skirt and hat you always come in with, and treating me like I'm your fucking child. Just because you may have 50-some odd years over me, and you claim to praise Jesus, doesn't mean you can talk to me like that. I've been very patient with you the last few times, but goddamnit, if you gimme that attitude again I'm gonna tell you how I feel... without the curse words. You're not worth me getting fired for.

2. To the old guy that comes in RIGHT WHEN WE OPEN, take a frickin shower. Pleeeeease. I'm so tired of you coming through my line, smelling like serious BO and death. The death part you can't control, but wash up under the armpits, dude! Stop wearing a sweater because it's probably making you sweat more! We live in FLORIDA.

3. To the lady that says I had an attitude that one day, I especially want to tell you to fuck yourself. Lord have mercy on the guy that does it instead. You can kiss my ass because you don't know what's going on with my life, do you? I didn't have a fucking attitude, I was tired as all hell. You wake up at 4:30 am and do what I do every damn day. I'm always smiling, always friendly, and yet because I chose to be a little mellow and not be so happy-go-lucky as I usually am at work, I've got an attitude? Just to let you fucking know, everyone that was around us when you said that to me waited until after you left to say what a fucking bitch you are. I hope I never see you again or your shitty hot-pockets.

4. To the guy that called me the N-word, I hope you're dead. I'm sorry that I had to check your fucking ID for the alcohol. Sorry that I had to do my job. Hell, I *wish* I didn't have to check your ID because it's pretty damn obvious how fucking old your ass is. Burn in the fiery pits of hell, jerkoff.

5. To any moronic lady with produce, I'm not fucking retard! I probably KNOW how much that produce item cost per pound, but that's not gonna help me ring up your shit. I call the produce department because you chose some produce w/o the code numbers on it, and it is beyond my realm of produce knowledge. Don't keep fucking repeating how much it is per whatever the fuck because I don't give a shit!

6. To the ladies with WIC, if I'm working the Express, I do not wanna see your face if you have more than one check. Take your government-given welfare somewhere else for the love of god. Half of you don't even need the shit because you lied on the damn welfare applications and you still have most of the food in the fucking fridge. For those that do need it, I'm just begging you to go to another line. Don't hold up the people who just wanna get their shit and go, you know how much longer it takes for the WIC checks.

7. To the people with Food Stamps, buy your family some real fucking food for Christ's sake. I'm so tired of you coming through my line and buying a clusterfuck of junkfood for your kids. When they get fucking fat, it's going to be all your damn fault. They don't know any better than to eat what you get for them! The government is kind enough to grant you some free fucking food, whether you need it or not, and you wanna buy all that bullshit?? Are you kidding me!? Also, make sure you come in with some other fucking ways of payment. I don't wanna have to ring up your whole fucking order, and for you not to have the money for the shit food stamps WON'T pay for. Don't get on my ass about the cold chicken from the deli not ringing up as a food item. It's been cooked, that's why. I can't magically make it appear on the long-ass list of food that you can buy. If you want some damn chicken that's easily reheatable, go to KFC.

8. To the people with credit cards, YES I have to check your ID. I don't give a shit if you don't want to show me your embarrassing photo. I couldn't care less. Show it to me so I can fucking verify you're not some piece of shit scumbag that steals/uses other people's cards. Also, if you're going to use someone else's card, make sure your last names match. I don't give a flying fuck if he/she is your lover or whatever, if the names don't match, you're not getting your Fanta. Lastily, if your names don't match on the cards AND you're order is over $100, I don't want to ever see your face again.

9. To the women with misbehaved children, spank your fucking kids. I personally don't care if you punish them because I think they deserve it. Screaming at the top of their lungs because they want a candy bar or whatever, that's just fucking ridiculous. Why do you let them do it? You're letting them embarrass you! You look/act like a fucking terrible parent! I'll spank their asses for you if you ask me to! I don't wanna hear their screams from the other side of the fucking store, I don't want to hear you begging your child to get up from the floor, I don't want to see your child hit you (whether it's hard or not). Wtf is wrong with you? Whip the damn kids already and spare us all the annoyance! Or just don't fucking bring them.

10. To the people with go-backs, for the love of GOD, hand me the shit you don't want! I don't want to go looking around my register for the bullshit you dropped off, half-finished, or whatever the fuck. If you don't want to pay for something you ate/drank, you're an asshole. You're even more of an asshole for leaving your unfinished/finished food on my candy and magazine racks. And if it's a cold item, do you know how much I hate you for leaving it out on those racks? It belongs in the fucking cooler you got it from and I'll be glad to put it back if you don't act like such a fucktard and hand it to me!

11. To the people with lots and lots of loose change, don't you dare give me all that shit. I do not want your $5-worth or more orders paid in complete change. I have to go through the trouble and waste my time with counting your shitty change! I understand, times are hard and whatnot, but there's a fucking Coinstar right by my register! HELLO.

12. To the people who ask why the 2-for-1 deals didn't ring up on the screen, shut the hell up! 95% of the time, it will do it at the fucking end! WHEN I PRESS "TOTAL". Don't make me stop what I'm doing, which is trying to get your ass outta the store, and look up because you're a fucking idiot. At the end, if you notice it didn't show up, mention it and I will point it out to you if it did and I will address it if it didn't. Don't huddle over the register, watching the screen as if your life depended on catching me make some kind of mistake. I've been with the same store for quite a fucking while, I know how the system works. Hell, I know how to BEAT the system so that you actually get more savings than you're really supposed to get. However, when you get on my ass about that shit and then argue with me about it, it makes me not wanna double-up on coupons or whatnot. That extra two dollars off can go toward milk for your fucking kids' cereal so shut the hell up!

13. This one goes out to the managers---How I fucking hate most of you higher-ups. Some of you I admire and really respect because you're actually DOING work, but for those of you that don't do a damn thing and give me frantic orders like I'm a robot, you can kiss my ass. If I give you advice on how to run the register, it's because I noticed you don't know what the fuck to do and need help from someone who does it every damn day! Don't give me a look like I'm insulting your intelligence because a lower staff member is giving advice. If I am bruising your ego, and in front of customers, I don't give a shit anyway! At the end of the day, you go off in your nice car and wallet full of money while I'm still getting lower pay than some of the newer cashiers/baggers. As soon as what's-her-face gets back from her one millionth vacation, I'm going to demand higher pay because it's getting ridiculous.

14. To the guys that love to flirt, leave me the hell alone. I'm not there for you to fucking hit on, I'm there to ring up your shit and get paid for the smile on my face. That smile, that fake-ass chuckle I make when I realize you tried to be funny, is not really for you. It's for me, in case a manager or another less-disgusting customer happens to overhear how nice I am to you. I know I'm cute, goddamnit, that's why they hired me! No, I can't give you my number because I don't wanna fuck you! I don't give a flying fuck about you and whether you have a good job, no kids, and can give me the pleasure of leaving that shithole to be supported by you. And what the hell makes you think I'm going to change my mind about giving you my number after I tell you I have a boyfriend, to which you reply, "That's okay, he doesn't have to know." or "That's okay, we can just be friends." You don't want to be friends, asshole, you want to have your way with the cute girl behind the register. One-third of you are probably old enough to be my dad. Stay the fuck away from me and stop flirting!

15. Last, but certainly not least, to your bastards and bitches on the damn phone--- HANG THE FUCK UP when you get to my register! Do you know how fucking rude it is to be talking as loud, or cursing as much as you do while in front of me? Do you know how fucking rude it is to have everyone waiting longer because you can't multi-task?? Either say, "Hang on, I'm cashing out" and set the phone down to do what you gotta do or tell them you'll call them right back! I'm not allowed to interrupt your call and say, "Hey, your total is such-and-such" so I'm forced to stand there and wait for your ass to look at me with the "What do you want?' face before I can say a damn word. If I realize it's an important call, I'm not as pissed, but most of you are taking about who fucked who the other day or who is a fucking asshole. No one wants to hear that bullshit other than the person on the other side of the conversation. Do us all a favor and hang the fuck up.

I can't wait to fucking quit.
__________________
No, I'm not Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Hawaiian, or Native American (: Nor am I a black chick with good hair.

Oh yes, you'd better believe I'm a chick that loves video games.

Last edited by DeejayPancake; 03-18-2008 at 06:27 PM..
Old 03-18-2008, 06:20 PM DeejayPancake is offline  
Reply With Quote
#537  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
I read all of that. Should print it out and stick it around the store.
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:22 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#538  

DeejayPancake
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
I read all of that. Should print it out and stick it around the store.

I'll do it when I quit. Though they'd probably know it was me. Could I get arrested? That's my only concern because if not, I'm deeply considering it.
__________________
No, I'm not Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Hawaiian, or Native American (: Nor am I a black chick with good hair.

Oh yes, you'd better believe I'm a chick that loves video games.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:26 PM DeejayPancake is offline  
Reply With Quote
#539  

DeejayPancake
 
UPDATE: I just got hired at this other job I applied to! So I'm definitely quiting my pain-in-the-ass job! Yay!!
__________________
No, I'm not Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Hawaiian, or Native American (: Nor am I a black chick with good hair.

Oh yes, you'd better believe I'm a chick that loves video games.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:52 PM DeejayPancake is offline  
Reply With Quote
#540  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.