General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Teh HaPPy
pwned by mod
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico suave
Did anyone read my post? this thread is about the damn nudie pics!! What the hell are you all talking about??

mike said the pics were fake, I'm not looking.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:50 PM Teh HaPPy is offline  
#766  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Speedy Gonzales
josegarcias
I hate Jesus because if I loved him I wouldn't be posting here.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Cry.... me.... a... river... if you can't do this shit.. then don't post this shit.. you fucking moonbat

if he cried you a river, would you be able to hear it?
__________________
jaja
Old 05-13-2004, 11:51 PM Speedy Gonzales is offline  
#767  

Allnighte
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Self-declared victor.

Fuck off, I've wasted 4 hours arguing with you assholes and I've gained nothing but flames and silly "rebuttals". I need not waste more.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 PM Allnighte is offline  
#768  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
well you said yourself your major point was the gold ring, and my argument is those folks with bags over their heads could have easily been some pissed off non-religious people.

Just because they are from a country doesn't automatically make them the national religion, such as the united states.

Your argument is weak. The official white house story is that the people are al-queda terrorists, led by Al-Zarqawi.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 PM mike27 is offline  
#769  

Teh HaPPy
pwned by mod
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by josegarcias
if he cried you a river, would you be able to hear it?

It's a conspiracy.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 PM Teh HaPPy is offline  
#770  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by josegarcias
if he cried you a river, would you be able to hear it?
Don't believe the title for one

Yes I wear a hearing aid and a cochlear implant..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 PM ViriiK is offline  
#771  

helpmemister
 
helpmemister's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
did you watch the movie?

blood was gushing out of his neck...

it wasnt GUSHING out
__________________
This indeed is the best sig in the world.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 PM helpmemister is offline  
#772  

Speedy Gonzales
josegarcias
I hate Jesus because if I loved him I wouldn't be posting here.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh HaPPy
It's a conspiracy.

__________________
jaja
Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 PM Speedy Gonzales is offline  
#773  

pico suave
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Like I said, I countered for 4 hours. I'm sick of this (just look at what you just wrote - ad hominem ). Goodbye.

Honestly, what do you expect on an internet bulletin board where the most frequent topic of conversation is "buttsechs" and "bananaphones"? Simply because you defend yourself for 4 hours in the face of opposition, you decide to no longer attempt to hold an intelligent discussion of a serious point of contention? I'm sorry, that is just plain defeatist. If you are throwing in the towel, then so be it. Don't blame the rest of the community for doing what they do best - flaming the hell out of you for holding an opinion.
__________________
Rated W for Wang.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 PM pico suave is offline  
#774  

Teh HaPPy
pwned by mod
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Oh noes!!1 we should pay more attention to the abuses that we're typing!!1 moonbat27's going to demand an investigation into this!
GENMAY IS A FAKE.
If you look at the forum text closely, you see that if you string every 8472th letter, you get secret communications between Alients who are in Bush's cabinet using Jews to sabatoge our democracy and something about black people too.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 PM Teh HaPPy is offline  
#775  

BillyBeer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Like I said, I countered for 4 hours. I'm sick of this (just look at what you just wrote - ad hominem ). Goodbye.

Have you worn out your shovel yet? That hole is pretty deep.
__________________
Because we elected the wrong Carter.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:53 PM BillyBeer is offline  
#776  

TheIlluminatedOne
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico suave
look, all of this is moot. mike27 has obviously given up. he hasn't responded to my last, properly formatted, non-flaming, intelligent response. I believe that leaves me as the victor in this battle-royale. So as the new owner of this thread, I declare the new thread topic to be about those naked Ohura pics. WTF?

i'm the victor
Old 05-13-2004, 11:53 PM TheIlluminatedOne is offline  
#777  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Your argument is weak. The official white house story is that the people are al-queda terrorists, led by Al-Zarqawi.


No the official story is a group of Al-Zarqawi followers, associated with Al Qaeda..nice spin dude.. I read plenty of articles and they all keep saying associated with Al Qaeda..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-13-2004, 11:53 PM ViriiK is offline  
#778  

Don
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmemister
it wasnt GUSHING out


you've watched kill bill one too many times.
__________________
life is good.
1217240987

251d165818dfb90a63aab186c3203790

zMWtKgfrMszDdKOqutAJ

1212585506
Old 05-13-2004, 11:53 PM Don is offline  
#779  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh HaPPy
GENMAY IS A FAKE.
If you look at the forum text closely, you see that if you string every 8472th letter, you get secret communications between Alients who are in Bush's cabinet using Jews to sabatoge our democracy and something about black people too.
OH SHIT!! You're right!
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-13-2004, 11:53 PM ViriiK is offline  
#780  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.