General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
AppleBoy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
You had to bump a fake thread? Goddamn it..
huh?
Old 05-14-2004, 08:14 PM AppleBoy is offline  
#1051  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

möbiustrip
 
möbiustrip's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
This does not deserve a vault
Many that vault deserve death, and some that die deserve vault.

Can you give it to them?
__________________
I personally believe that there has to be a law that limits the power of the supreme court. -- R@$T@M@N
Old 05-14-2004, 08:16 PM möbiustrip is offline  
#1052  

ded
I'M A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL DIPSHIT
 
ded's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by khergan





__________________
How is my posting?
Call 1-800-EAT-DICK
Old 05-14-2004, 08:17 PM ded is offline  
#1053  

möbiustrip
 
möbiustrip's Avatar
 
hey, ded? *are
__________________
I personally believe that there has to be a law that limits the power of the supreme court. -- R@$T@M@N
Old 05-14-2004, 08:17 PM möbiustrip is offline  
#1054  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip
Many that vault deserve death, and some that die deserve vault.

Can you give it to them?
LOTR
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-14-2004, 08:17 PM ViriiK is offline  
#1055  

AppleBoy
 
Hey did anyone hear about that Berg guy, I think he got beheaded or something.

Crazy stuff.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:19 PM AppleBoy is offline  
#1056  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBoy
Hey did anyone hear about that Berg guy, I think he got beheaded or something.

Crazy stuff.
r u serios? u canot be serios!
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-14-2004, 08:19 PM ViriiK is offline  
#1057  

AppleBoy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
r u serios? u canot be serios!

o, i am most definatly serios.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:20 PM AppleBoy is offline  
#1058  

billlava
 
Serious

First of all, he got beheaded. Second of all, this conspiracy theory is the stuff books and cheap movies are made of, seriously. Odds are very good that the "Mike" who started this thread is none other than Flaming Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore. Moore spews out garbage nearly as inane as this stuff in his upcoming film Faranheit 911 (A casual play on words regarding the death of thousands of innocent American Civilians.)

Now I know "Mike" requested for us all to look at his evidence, but it is really lacking. CNN link, won't even copy and paste, the video, exceeding its bandwidth. I looked at that page that talks about "beheadings and convulsions" it is actually a reference sheet for euthanasia (putting to sleep, or putting down as it is commonly known) for lizards and other home pets. I was very intrigued by the prospect of hearing Russian, as I know a little bit myself, and would CERTAINLY be able to distinguish it from arabic. BUT, even if I was able to view his bandwidthed out video, who's to say he didn't edit that just like he photoshopped that image of the chair. That white chair in the prison picture looks like a blind-retarded three year old photoshopped it. ANyway, if Mike wants to question the government and reputable independent news agencies then he is free to do so (this IS still America after all.) All I'm saying is that it is our duty as clear thinking Citizens of the world to question HIS line of thought, and accept NOTHING he says just because he posts it as fact.

And THAT'S the way it is.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:47 PM billlava is offline  
#1059  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by billlava
First of all, he got beheaded. Second of all, this conspiracy theory is the stuff books and cheap movies are made of, seriously. Odds are very good that the "Mike" who started this thread is none other than Flaming Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore. Moore spews out garbage nearly as inane as this stuff in his upcoming film Faranheit 911 (A casual play on words regarding the death of thousands of innocent American Civilians.)

Now I know "Mike" requested for us all to look at his evidence, but it is really lacking. CNN link, won't even copy and paste, the video, exceeding its bandwidth. I looked at that page that talks about "beheadings and convulsions" it is actually a reference sheet for euthanasia (putting to sleep, or putting down as it is commonly known) for lizards and other home pets. I was very intrigued by the prospect of hearing Russian, as I know a little bit myself, and would CERTAINLY be able to distinguish it from arabic. BUT, even if I was able to view his bandwidthed out video, who's to say he didn't edit that just like he photoshopped that image of the chair. That white chair in the prison picture looks like a blind-retarded three year old photoshopped it. ANyway, if Mike wants to question the government and reputable independent news agencies then he is free to do so (this IS still America after all.) All I'm saying is that it is our duty as clear thinking Citizens of the world to question HIS line of thought, and accept NOTHING he says just because he posts it as fact.

And THAT'S the way it is.

Except he's canadian.. They have efforts to suppress free speech up there..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-14-2004, 08:49 PM ViriiK is offline  
#1060  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by billlava
First of all, he got beheaded. Second of all, this conspiracy theory is the stuff books and cheap movies are made of, seriously. Odds are very good that the "Mike" who started this thread is none other than Flaming Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore. Moore spews out garbage nearly as inane as this stuff in his upcoming film Faranheit 911 (A casual play on words regarding the death of thousands of innocent American Civilians.)

Now I know "Mike" requested for us all to look at his evidence, but it is really lacking. CNN link, won't even copy and paste, the video, exceeding its bandwidth. I looked at that page that talks about "beheadings and convulsions" it is actually a reference sheet for euthanasia (putting to sleep, or putting down as it is commonly known) for lizards and other home pets. I was very intrigued by the prospect of hearing Russian, as I know a little bit myself, and would CERTAINLY be able to distinguish it from arabic. BUT, even if I was able to view his bandwidthed out video, who's to say he didn't edit that just like he photoshopped that image of the chair. That white chair in the prison picture looks like a blind-retarded three year old photoshopped it. ANyway, if Mike wants to question the government and reputable independent news agencies then he is free to do so (this IS still America after all.) All I'm saying is that it is our duty as clear thinking Citizens of the world to question HIS line of thought, and accept NOTHING he says just because he posts it as fact.

And THAT'S the way it is.

Wow, you just made quite an ass of yourself. Thanks for the semi-support (in theory), but really, you made quite an ass of yourself (photoshopped? ).
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-14-2004, 08:50 PM mike27 is offline  
#1061  

möbiustrip
 
möbiustrip's Avatar
 
the patriotism in this thread makes me
__________________
I personally believe that there has to be a law that limits the power of the supreme court. -- R@$T@M@N
Old 05-14-2004, 08:51 PM möbiustrip is offline  
#1062  

Punk1n
Master-B and Jumbypunk suck eachothers dongs.
 
Punk1n's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip
the patriotism in this thread makes me
__________________
-Proud member of the Gen[M]ay Stoners Club
-1989 Toyota Supra Turbo(back in action)
Canada > *
Old 05-14-2004, 08:52 PM Punk1n is offline  
#1063  

ded
I'M A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL DIPSHIT
 
ded's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by khergan





__________________
How is my posting?
Call 1-800-EAT-DICK
Old 05-14-2004, 08:54 PM ded is offline  
#1064  

SonicTron
I shit my brains out for DAYS and all I got was this title
 
Definitely not pit worthy, mike27 is a fag I demote him to mike26
__________________
"my dad wouldn't say anything...i see hi spenis like everday" -McGee

Kennedy said "Speak Softly and Carry a big stick". -Lurker
Old 05-14-2004, 08:54 PM SonicTron is offline  
#1065  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.