General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

AppleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
You had to bump a fake thread? Goddamn it..
huh?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

möbiustrip

Quote:
This does not deserve a vault
Many that vault deserve death, and some that die deserve vault.

Can you give it to them?

ded
I'M A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL DIPSHIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by khergan

möbiustrip

hey, ded? *are

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip
Many that vault deserve death, and some that die deserve vault.

Can you give it to them?
LOTR
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

AppleBoy

Hey did anyone hear about that Berg guy, I think he got beheaded or something.

Crazy stuff.

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBoy
Hey did anyone hear about that Berg guy, I think he got beheaded or something.

Crazy stuff.
r u serios? u canot be serios!

AppleBoy

Quote:
r u serios? u canot be serios!

o, i am most definatly serios.

billlava

Serious

First of all, he got beheaded. Second of all, this conspiracy theory is the stuff books and cheap movies are made of, seriously. Odds are very good that the "Mike" who started this thread is none other than Flaming Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore. Moore spews out garbage nearly as inane as this stuff in his upcoming film Faranheit 911 (A casual play on words regarding the death of thousands of innocent American Civilians.)

Now I know "Mike" requested for us all to look at his evidence, but it is really lacking. CNN link, won't even copy and paste, the video, exceeding its bandwidth. I looked at that page that talks about "beheadings and convulsions" it is actually a reference sheet for euthanasia (putting to sleep, or putting down as it is commonly known) for lizards and other home pets. I was very intrigued by the prospect of hearing Russian, as I know a little bit myself, and would CERTAINLY be able to distinguish it from arabic. BUT, even if I was able to view his bandwidthed out video, who's to say he didn't edit that just like he photoshopped that image of the chair. That white chair in the prison picture looks like a blind-retarded three year old photoshopped it. ANyway, if Mike wants to question the government and reputable independent news agencies then he is free to do so (this IS still America after all.) All I'm saying is that it is our duty as clear thinking Citizens of the world to question HIS line of thought, and accept NOTHING he says just because he posts it as fact.

And THAT'S the way it is.

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by billlava
First of all, he got beheaded. Second of all, this conspiracy theory is the stuff books and cheap movies are made of, seriously. Odds are very good that the "Mike" who started this thread is none other than Flaming Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore. Moore spews out garbage nearly as inane as this stuff in his upcoming film Faranheit 911 (A casual play on words regarding the death of thousands of innocent American Civilians.)

Now I know "Mike" requested for us all to look at his evidence, but it is really lacking. CNN link, won't even copy and paste, the video, exceeding its bandwidth. I looked at that page that talks about "beheadings and convulsions" it is actually a reference sheet for euthanasia (putting to sleep, or putting down as it is commonly known) for lizards and other home pets. I was very intrigued by the prospect of hearing Russian, as I know a little bit myself, and would CERTAINLY be able to distinguish it from arabic. BUT, even if I was able to view his bandwidthed out video, who's to say he didn't edit that just like he photoshopped that image of the chair. That white chair in the prison picture looks like a blind-retarded three year old photoshopped it. ANyway, if Mike wants to question the government and reputable independent news agencies then he is free to do so (this IS still America after all.) All I'm saying is that it is our duty as clear thinking Citizens of the world to question HIS line of thought, and accept NOTHING he says just because he posts it as fact.

Except he's canadian.. They have efforts to suppress free speech up there..

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by billlava

Wow, you just made quite an ass of yourself. Thanks for the semi-support (in theory), but really, you made quite an ass of yourself (photoshopped? ).

möbiustrip

the patriotism in this thread makes me

Punk1n
Master-B and Jumbypunk suck eachothers dongs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip
the patriotism in this thread makes me

ded
I'M A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL DIPSHIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by khergan

SonicTron
I shit my brains out for DAYS and all I got was this title

Definitely not pit worthy, mike27 is a fag I demote him to mike26

Kennedy said "Speak Softly and Carry a big stick". -Lurker

Closed Thread