General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
fapling
 
fapling's Avatar
 
Tongboy: 1
Lisa: 0
__________________
22a1a861cae401edef80f78cd549ab4d [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:54 AM fapling is offline  
Reply With Quote
#556  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Lisa_Why
 
Have I mentioned that I hate you both and I'm never going back to PDX? :P
__________________
*punch*
Old 08-25-2009, 12:10 PM Lisa_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#557  

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother
 
Dongboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_Why View Post
Have I mentioned that I hate you both and I'm never going back to PDX? :P

you're loss but we all know you can't wait to come back and be guacamole one-upped
__________________
bitch faced lobster OMGOMGOMGOMG - g0rg0n describing me
My '80 VW diesel buildup thread - http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=645277
Old 08-25-2009, 12:24 PM Dongboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#558  

d4rkspike
<3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongboy View Post
you're loss but we all know you can't wait to come back and be guacamole one-upped

Thats the second time today you've messed up yours and theirs. I'm going to throw one of these old dells at your head if it happens again.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:25 PM d4rkspike is offline  
Reply With Quote
#559  

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother
 
Dongboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkspike View Post
Thats the second time today you've messed up yours and theirs. I'm going to throw one of these old dells at your head if it happens again.

don't make me block genmay for you again, i'll do it
__________________
bitch faced lobster OMGOMGOMGOMG - g0rg0n describing me
My '80 VW diesel buildup thread - http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=645277
Old 08-25-2009, 12:27 PM Dongboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#560  

Lisa_Why
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongboy View Post
you're loss but we all know you can't wait to come back and be guacamole one-upped

I are loss what?

Also, you are unfortunately correct about the revisiting P-land, but I will win the Guac off.

Ferrealz. Us Canuckians need to come up with creative ways to work citrus into our diet to fight off the scurvy that comes from living in a place that is all snow and ice. My guac = epic win. You just need to come to terms with that.
__________________
*punch*
Old 08-25-2009, 12:27 PM Lisa_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#561  

The Spyder
 
The Spyder's Avatar
 







__________________
What?
Old 08-25-2009, 12:32 PM The Spyder is offline  
Reply With Quote
#562  

The Spyder
 
The Spyder's Avatar
 


__________________
What?
Old 08-25-2009, 12:33 PM The Spyder is offline  
Reply With Quote
#563  

The Spyder
 
The Spyder's Avatar
 
I dont think I took half those photos, but they were on my camera!

Oh and because Sanjay said to take a picture of it- heres my car.



__________________
What?

Last edited by The Spyder; 08-25-2009 at 12:40 PM..
Old 08-25-2009, 12:34 PM The Spyder is offline  
Reply With Quote
#564  

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother
 
Dongboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_Why View Post
I are loss what?

Also, you are unfortunately correct about the revisiting P-land, but I will win the Guac off.

Ferrealz. Us Canuckians need to come up with creative ways to work citrus into our diet to fight off the scurvy that comes from living in a place that is all snow and ice. My guac = epic win. You just need to come to terms with that.

you are loss at spelling and grammar, not me, thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

unfrortunately, haha, uh huh...

how about we settle this without tears - you bring your canadian chippies eh and i'll bring the superior guac
__________________
bitch faced lobster OMGOMGOMGOMG - g0rg0n describing me
My '80 VW diesel buildup thread - http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=645277
Old 08-25-2009, 12:38 PM Dongboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#565  

Lisa_Why
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongboy View Post
you are loss at spelling and grammar, not me, thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

unfrortunately, haha, uh huh...

how about we settle this without tears - you bring your canadian chippies eh and i'll bring the superior guac

I gotta bigger pair than you do. I'm not afraid of a challenge.
__________________
*punch*
Old 08-25-2009, 12:46 PM Lisa_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#566  

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
Who is lisa why and where are the nudes
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 08-25-2009, 12:47 PM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#567  

sanjay
 
sanjay's Avatar
 
COCKBLOCKING TONGBOY
__________________
give love, get love.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:47 PM sanjay is offline  
Reply With Quote
#568  

DoubleJ
i make wiggles happy on the inside and horny on the outside
 
DoubleJ's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
Who is lisa why and where are the nudes

And why doesn't she want my tomatoes?
__________________
FULL BLOWN MEAT GAYZER
Old 08-25-2009, 12:48 PM DoubleJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#569  

Lisa_Why
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
COCKBLOCKING TONGBOY

Pfft. Whatevs. He cockblocks himself.
__________________
*punch*
Old 08-25-2009, 12:50 PM Lisa_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#570  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.