General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

sct
I know what it takes to be cool.

more chronicle 1 test server screenies. i traveled to aden. long ass trip ~.~

on the way i stopped at the giran dueling arena. camped by DK and DA.and someone else i dunno.

check this out lol (this settles the whos better aw or pw wars):

then i saw teh pimp theca (so bright my eyes burned):

well, next i passed through death pass and noticed something weird... doesnt that wyrm look a little BIG?:

mm and next the ToI. holy shit this thing is HUGE. jsut the walls sorrounding it are as tall as cruma....:

aden town entra -nce:

aden castle wewt:

yeah. fun times ~.~

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Flint
[Invisible Title Here]

damnit!

i just deleted all those zips... now im gunna fuckin re-dl them.. i wanna go check out the pvp action and the castles too! oh and of course, im gunna make a dagger user ^_^

dibble
WOOD SET

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankeys
No, being a secondary artisian is still not such a benefit.

You know i'll craft you guys stuff uber cheep anyway <3

haha

1. you would NOT be a secondary artisan, itll be a while before art can craft lvl 4 stuff for us... no offense to art or anything
2. its always nice to have another ss dealer, could operate in different towns
3. most of us are around the same level as you so grouping would be good
4. I LOVE YOU BRIANKEYS

Flint
[Invisible Title Here]

Annnd you have this awesome scavenger in the clan..

He's an awesome scavenger..

His name is FlintD, I think you know him.

sct

oh and art changed chars. rerolled i heard. so we needz j00

Xarathatin
good bye, halcyon days

Zaratic can use that lvl of an artesian I have shiteloads of ingreeds and recips you can start working on now : )

briankeys

GIve me the run down on the clan, how much adena is needed to level it, sp, what members we have, etc.

Flint
[Invisible Title Here]

You have me, your scavenger. And you can call me anytime, k hun?

edit: nvm forgot im a dude dwarf. but uh.. ill be there.

Kuai

Would it be better for me to buy a 100k sword right now or farm the extra 200k for a falchion? i was planning to just farm more for bronze set when i got my falchion but it looks like another 2 days of farming to get it =\ is money harder to come by at higher lvls?

Kuai

meant extra 100k for a falchion since i have 100k on me right now if i sell my broadsword

subscience
my big brother grabbed my sweater from the back seat and blew a load into it

Fuck those SoC fags. Stat and I were in Cruma today when some noob was following him around all day. Everyone in my group was annoyed by this, so I said "fuck it" and killed him in 1 MB and went red. No biggie. I was planning on just working off the karma like I did the last few times.

So in comes this SoC lowbie who keeps hitting me with this Wind Strike (~60 damage) and his SoR (I think) and wiffing every hit. This bugger gets really annoying, so I have Stat hold my stuff and have him kill me.

He brings in a few more SoC and a groupmate challenges one of them (gatao) to a duel and loses (pretty bad). One of his human wizard friends thinks he's tough shit and smacks a guy in our group. Needless to say, two MBs and a few hits later, that fucker is dead. His dumb ass friend decides to resurrect him while he's still purple so I just drop him again.

Then some guys from NMU decide to be the fucking heroes and a level 45+ Destroyer takes me on. With the help of a Gladiator in our group, we killed him while his Tyrant guildmate stands beside him just watches him die.

Anyway, 10 hours later, I've finished one class change quest and I'm about 1/3 into the 2nd one. This thing is taking forever. Not to mention I already blew ~300k+ on SSes and gates.

camelmix

Quote:
Originally Posted by subscience
Fuck those SoC fags. Stat and I were in Cruma today when some noob was following him around all day. Everyone in my group was annoyed by this, so I said "fuck it" and killed him in 1 MB and went red. No biggie. I was planning on just working off the karma like I did the last few times.

So in comes this SoC lowbie who keeps hitting me with this Wind Strike (~60 damage) and his SoR (I think) and wiffing every hit. This bugger gets really annoying, so I have Stat hold my stuff and have him kill me.

He brings in a few more SoC and a groupmate challenges one of them (gatao) to a duel and loses (pretty bad). One of his human wizard friends thinks he's tough shit and smacks a guy in our group. Needless to say, two MBs and a few hits later, that fucker is dead. His dumb ass friend decides to resurrect him while he's still purple so I just drop him again.

Then some guys from NMU decide to be the fucking heroes and a level 45+ Destroyer takes me on. With the help of a Gladiator in our group, we killed him while his Tyrant guildmate stands beside him just watches him die.

Anyway, 10 hours later, I've finished one class change quest and I'm about 1/3 into the 2nd one. This thing is taking forever. Not to mention I already blew ~300k+ on SSes and gates.

lol bad ass , a lot better day than me or krypt :P

died once from my groups healer, twice trying to be a hero and take on 4 ppl who tried to zerg our room
394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN#31
Adopted noob: slicedoranges
Dr. Spock of the USS Excelsior

camelmix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibble
haha

1. you would NOT be a secondary artisan, itll be a while before art can craft lvl 4 stuff for us... no offense to art or anything
2. its always nice to have another ss dealer, could operate in different towns
3. most of us are around the same level as you so grouping would be good
4. I LOVE YOU BRIANKEYS
'

JPON US OMG
JOIN!11
394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN#31
Adopted noob: slicedoranges
Dr. Spock of the USS Excelsior

sct

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankeys
GIve me the run down on the clan, how much adena is needed to level it, sp, what members we have, etc.
right now money isnt a worry for leveling the clan. we really just need the SP. and yes were lvl 1 ~.~

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct

Quote:
Originally Posted by subscience

god damn i ahte SoC, but they got pwned. 2 kills 1 purple, rank is the mad pvper.

heh then i buffed you me and the gladi up and we went to town on that destroyer. he was barely doing any dmg to you and then he dies while his tyrant buddy jsut stands there.... what pussies.