General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butthole Eliminator View Post
i'm fully aware. just seeing how far you could keep up your argument without having to resort to deviating from the original subject matter.

I'm actually fairly lucid today, the growth in my brain must be humping the cleft between the hemispheres.

If I were on google/google mail/etc all the fucking time, I would likely put it to use if it allowed me to make the contacts I wanted or needed. Right now, in my job, I barely have time to check my work email, and we *JUST* got access to Google itself thru the excuse for a network we have (basically, a few glorified tin cans with strings). So having time to chat outside of texting (which is verboten, btw) is impossible. But until it becomes a necessity, I won't waste my time with it. Just like myspace/Facebook/twitter--just have no real need for them. Of course, (b)Lowe's blathers on about tweeting shit, but I think it's not a good use of my time, not when I have to:

* put a roll of wire in topstock
* downstock 100 fans
* put up 10 pallets of freight in 5 hours
* print and replace 50 labels
* build an endcap and stock it
* help customers and try to keep them from being electrocuted
* pull a $1000+ order for pickup today
* mix paint
* cut tile
* rekey a lock.

Yeah, I be a busy boy. They figure we walk between 6 and 8 miles a day on an average day. My doctor LOVES the fact I'm in this job!!

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

hurley griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
Because lots of people share things with only family, or vent about work with all their friends but work people, basically it simplifies the filter process of your posts.

Then don't add co-workers or people you don't like. Simplifies this for Google making a new services

OlderBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
Fixed.

boy, do i ever have it bad then cuz i still prefer conversing with people online than irl most the time. fuck

Butthole Eliminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
I'm actually fairly lucid today, the growth in my brain must be humping the cleft between the hemispheres.

If I were on google/google mail/etc all the fucking time, I would likely put it to use if it allowed me to make the contacts I wanted or needed. Right now, in my job, I barely have time to check my work email, and we *JUST* got access to Google itself thru the excuse for a network we have (basically, a few glorified tin cans with strings). So having time to chat outside of texting (which is verboten, btw) is impossible. But until it becomes a necessity, I won't waste my time with it. Just like myspace/Facebook/twitter--just have no real need for them. Of course, (b)Lowe's blathers on about tweeting shit, but I think it's not a good use of my time, not when I have to:

* put a roll of wire in topstock
* downstock 100 fans
* put up 10 pallets of freight in 5 hours
* print and replace 50 labels
* build an endcap and stock it
* help customers and try to keep them from being electrocuted
* pull a $1000+ order for pickup today
* mix paint
* cut tile
* rekey a lock.

Yeah, I be a busy boy. They figure we walk between 6 and 8 miles a day on an average day. My doctor LOVES the fact I'm in this job!!

i'm on google mostly for business reasons. i use the instant chat for those who need live and instant feedback and answers to their questions. and my emails update frequently, too. so i usually multi task it all on a single screen and a few tabs alternating between instant chat and composing an email. every now and then, an old buddy or relative wants to make small talk, and that's ok with me, too

Disarm

Ironically, I think Tex could fit right into the "fads" he is putting down. He is babbling on and on in this thread about things he has to do, which not one single person here cares about. Maybe he if embraced social networking, he can post all that crap to people who will actually care or can relate to him. Why he would rather tell it to people who don't give a rat's ass about the list of things he has to do is beyond me. Silly old man.

teh scud

Did I get skipped?

amdfyb@gmail.com please please please

OlderBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh scud View Post
Did I get skipped?

amdfyb@gmail.com please please please

nope. check yet e-mail

teh scud

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlderBoy View Post
nope. check yet e-mail

Just got it thanks!

5ive

I can send invites when they're available.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Last edited by 5ive; 06-30-2011 at 08:09 PM..

Syk0tiK
Mongoloidal cunt of Lindsay Lohan proportions who can't fathom the rules. <3 Sarah

man ive had a GMail account since like day 1, how was I not automatically invited by google?

Anyways, if anyone has one leeleatherwood@gmail.com

Thanks.

dieselstation

i got an invite already. thanks! please take me off this list and pass it on to someone else.

Reilly756

anyone have an extra?

novello @ gmail.com

thanks

"I'm killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness" - Calvin and Hobbes

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
Ironically, I think Tex could fit right into the "fads" he is putting down. He is babbling on and on in this thread about things he has to do, which not one single person here cares about. Maybe he if embraced social networking, he can post all that crap to people who will actually care or can relate to him. Why he would rather tell it to people who don't give a rat's ass about the list of things he has to do is beyond me. Silly old man.

Ironically, I actually WORK for my living, unlike yourself, mr button pusher. You'd probably pop an aneurysm after about an hour doing what I do... Then get the company sued when your advice killed a customer.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

SemperFly

I thought you worked at home depot

Trondog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trondog View Post
trondog AT gmail

EDIT: Thanks