General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Forum & Network
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheJackal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizofoshizo View Post
I really wasn't trying to look down on the KC members dude, you don't need to convince me otherwise. I'd just rather stick to the main forum

I know that you weren't. I have seen you post there anyway.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

OddFactor
I love the smell of freshly fucked poon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
The KC is a great forum and it needs to be better thought through. Right now it is open to criminals and VIP gold members.....maybe it should be open to all, but those actually KC'd cannot make threads?

I know August would love that.
.......v
Do ut des.

DigitalChaos

Quote:
The KC is a great forum and it needs to be better thought through. Right now it is open to criminals and VIP gold members.....maybe it should be open to all, but those actually KC'd cannot make threads?

one of the ban groups could do that.. the other ban group could be a complete ban. That would be reserved for people who think they need to flood the place with crap. And yea.. KC would be open to everyone.
So this would be an overall cleanup of both the KC and General Mayhem
ey?

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMNobody View Post
I love your av

Doctor Octagon
I must construct additional pylons.

Are we going to have a Holocaust on shit threads soon?

sanjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Octagon View Post
Are we going to have a Holocaust on shit threads soon?

I will try to do it personally. the people who think that the main forum should be a shit-hole can go fuck themselves. it has never been the cess-pool that these monkeys idealize...when it was at [H] it was good, solid content.

mods will keep this place clean or they will be booted.

anyone who knows me by now should realize that I would rather have only 5 good users and rebuild than 30K assholes. trouble is we aren't getting smaller.

DigitalChaos

Quote:
I will try to do it personally. the people who think that the main forum should be a shit-hole can go fuck themselves. it has never been the cess-pool that these monkeys idealize...when it was at [H] it was good, solid content.

anyone who knows me by now should realize that I would rather have only 5 good users and rebuild than 30K assholes. trouble is we aren't getting smaller.

throw down a set of rules I can point to (specific to this) and cut my leash please

sanjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
throw down a set of rules I can point to (specific to this) and cut my leash please

we have forum rules and threadmaking guidelines posted as announcements...

http://www.genmay.com/announcement.php?f=1&a=19

Remember to check if a thread was made at night...Happy Hour.

Doctor Octagon
I must construct additional pylons.

Quote:

Good.

I am guilty of crapping in threads occasionally, mainly shit threads anyway, but even that is really getting old. My recent python thread did pretty good though. Anyways, yeah, I support a crackdown... for awhile at least. A return to some sort of order and class is justified. There has been way too much whining lately -- about everything -- and it's annoying.

Post a new set of rules, sticky it, and then start meeting out the punishment.

Edit: Oh, and tell the mods to start popping offtopic/unfunny/shit snipers too, please.

Last edited by Doctor Octagon; 05-13-2007 at 06:24 PM..

DigitalChaos

Quote:
we have forum rules and threadmaking guidelines posted as announcements...

http://www.genmay.com/announcement.php?f=1&a=19

Remember to check if a thread was made at night...Happy Hour.

yea but it doesnt cover some of the spamming, quote only replies, completely off topic replies, and general shit quality of most posts in threads.

electric!sheep

Quote:

Jesus H Christ, if this place became more like the old [H] forum, I would name my firstborn after you. The [H] had a big population of creative, computer-oriented nerds who liked to share cool subjects with each other and discuss constructively, as well as engage in entertaining shenanigans. Just before the forum closed down I spent 3 weeks investigating, testing, and reviewing a new video encoding protocol with 2 other Genmay members (who did compiling and encoding) based on a thread disclosing its initial release in the old Genmay forum. Would I do that now? Hell no. There's just a total lack of effort exhibited by the posters. 90% of replies would be stfu teal deer.

To summarize:

sanjay

there are many of us who interact on a very high level on the current [M], its just that there is a lot of shit to wade through.

electric!sheep

Quote:
there are many of us who interact on a very high level on the current [M], its just that there is a lot of shit to wade through.

Exactly. I admit, I got some good replies to my thread on how to identify fake money, but threads with interesting information and some effort behind them are few and far-between.

sanjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by electric!sheep View Post
Exactly. I admit, I got some good replies to my thread on how to identify fake money, but threads with interesting information and some effort behind them are few and far-between.

sometimes life sucks. BUT IF WE HAD A CURRENCY SUBFORUM THERE WOULD BE NO SNIPING

Eli

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
I have to call on this one. Like dweebo said, there is content that is in the KC. Everyday? No. Every week? Yes. Look at the main forum. How many "content filled" threads are there? Almost everyday there is a breakfast/lunch/dinner thread. Almost everyday there is a music/movie thread.

The KC was fucking awesome a few months ago (and months long before that). The KC has it's own website ... Notice that logo when you go into the KC? Yeah, I made that and that is on the KC website! We created content for ourselves. We had fun. Right now, that forum is shit with the visual crap. I know that KC++ will fix it, but what the hell is the point. :/

There was also the other KC++ script that let KC users have their own usernames, enable IMG tags/URLs, and fixed the quotes.

You are wrong to say that the KC is full of retards because that is just not true.

As a member of the KC Krew myself I will admit that the KC has it's problems from time to time but content does arise in the ashes quite more often then none.

The KC++ has already fixed the problems that have caused the visual hell. Hell now that the video moved it's way to the main forum, I fixed that up as well.

I guess the KC has an image of being full of retards due to the fact that it's where the "trouble makers" go. But again, it's like saying all Canadian's are lumberjacks.

STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH ALWAYS BALLIN ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN #36

9a88834bbd59037c3b51e9614424d9f2