General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Typhoon43
 
Typhoon43's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post
You know there's a clock on.... i dunno,.....every single cell phone now, rite? Watches have absolutely zero function now.


Ghettofat is better with monies than you


Some of us don't spend our lives with our phone 2 inches from our face 24 hours a day like half the mindless drones I see walking anywhere these days. My phone stays in my pocket most of the time. I removed the clock from my car in place of an OBD II gauge, so actually, a watch is VERY practical for me. I'd accept your argument more if you bitched at how much I paid for the watch since I could get one for 10 bucks off Amazon, but you didn't. I also guarantee you that my watch will have a better resale value in a few years than any phone you will ever own. Wait... that actually makes me smart with money, doesn't it?
__________________
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Old 01-05-2016, 08:25 AM Typhoon43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3661  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Bretty weak..

Only having BD to beef with has softened you

;-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

it's not beef

it's the truth
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 01-05-2016, 09:04 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3662  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Some of us don't spend our lives with our phone 2 inches from our face 24 hours a day like half the mindless drones I see walking anywhere these days. My phone stays in my pocket most of the time. I removed the clock from my car in place of an OBD II gauge, so actually, a watch is VERY practical for me. I'd accept your argument more if you bitched at how much I paid for the watch since I could get one for 10 bucks off Amazon, but you didn't. I also guarantee you that my watch will have a better resale value in a few years than any phone you will ever own. Wait... that actually makes me smart with money, doesn't it?

A trombone probably has better resale value in a few years too, I guess we should all stock up on trombones
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 01-05-2016, 09:06 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3663  

Typhoon43
 
Typhoon43's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
A trombone probably has better resale value in a few years too, I guess we should all stock up on trombones

If you actually USE a trombone daily then I say go for it. I spend plenty on frivolous shit, but to be bagged on for buying a nice watch is just funny to me
__________________
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Old 01-05-2016, 09:56 AM Typhoon43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3664  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
yeah well most people use a phone daily so your resale value quip was a bunch of fucking stupid shit and you should head out to the trombone store
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 01-05-2016, 10:27 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3665  

Typhoon43
 
Typhoon43's Avatar
 
Such moody people left here
Try to remember who bitched first. That would be you. I actually come into a thread to add content. Then we just have you whining about everything anyone does. Either you have life completely figured out, or you're just not happy with yours. You be the judge on that. I'll just keep posting things I bought for any myriad of reasons whether it does anything for you or not, because when it comes down to it, THAT is what this thread is about.
__________________
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Old 01-05-2016, 10:40 AM Typhoon43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3666  

Typhoon43
 
Typhoon43's Avatar
 
Got some gift cards to Home Depot and Lowes so I decided to arm myself with more lime green tools. I have a bunch of other Ryobi stuff so I keep finding myself gravitating towards stuff they make so I can use the 6 18-Volt batteries I have for them. All I can say is that this little fucker gets BRIGHT. I have no idea what I'll use it for, but portable light seems like something good to have for emergencies.



+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Old 01-05-2016, 10:43 AM Typhoon43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3667  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Such moody people left here
Try to remember who bitched first. That would be you. I actually come into a thread to add content. Then we just have you whining about everything anyone does. Either you have life completely figured out, or you're just not happy with yours. You be the judge on that. I'll just keep posting things I bought for any myriad of reasons whether it does anything for you or not, because when it comes down to it, THAT is what this thread is about.

You don't have to revert to a butt hurt little baby just because you said something really fucking stupid and got called out for it
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 01-05-2016, 10:48 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3668  

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
 
Kahnza's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Some of us don't spend our lives with our phone 2 inches from our face 24 hours a day like half the mindless drones I see walking anywhere these days. My phone stays in my pocket most of the time. I removed the clock from my car in place of an OBD II gauge, so actually, a watch is VERY practical for me. I'd accept your argument more if you bitched at how much I paid for the watch since I could get one for 10 bucks off Amazon, but you didn't. I also guarantee you that my watch will have a better resale value in a few years than any phone you will ever own. Wait... that actually makes me smart with money, doesn't it?

A watch with resale value? Are you pawning it for crack?
Old 01-05-2016, 01:29 PM Kahnza is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3669  

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
 
Kahnza's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
If you actually USE a trombone daily then I say go for it. I spend plenty on frivolous shit, but to be bagged on for buying a nice watch is just funny to me

Because these days most people that are buying watches are doing it out of vanity.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:30 PM Kahnza is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3670  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post
You know there's a clock on.... i dunno,.....every single cell phone now, rite? Watches have absolutely zero function now.


Ghettofat is better with monies than you

a watch tells time
your argument is invalid
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 01-05-2016, 01:37 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3671  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
also, "a timespeak" means "a watch" in fagggotspeak
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 01-05-2016, 02:52 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3672  

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top
 
dipshit.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Some of us don't spend our lives with our phone 2 inches from our face 24 hours a day like half the mindless drones I see walking anywhere these days. My phone stays in my pocket most of the time. I removed the clock from my car in place of an OBD II gauge, so actually, a watch is VERY practical for me. I'd accept your argument more if you bitched at how much I paid for the watch since I could get one for 10 bucks off Amazon, but you didn't. I also guarantee you that my watch will have a better resale value in a few years than any phone you will ever own. Wait... that actually makes me smart with money, doesn't it?


Nice. Trying to validate buying a watch in today's era, only to back it up with the dick-tardedness of thinking someone would buy a USED watch in today's era.


You're about as sharp as Ghetto is skinny.
__________________
"Hate to say it but uh... I'd do Frg. :eek:" - PeaceKeeper
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:04 PM dipshit. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3673  

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top
 
dipshit.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
a watch tells time inaccurately
your argument is invalid

..... While phones are always time-sync'd
__________________
"Hate to say it but uh... I'd do Frg. :eek:" - PeaceKeeper
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:07 PM dipshit. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3674  

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top
 
dipshit.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Got some gift cards to Home Depot and Lowes so I decided to arm myself with more lime green tools. I have a bunch of other Ryobi stuff so I keep finding myself gravitating towards stuff they make so I can use the 6 18-Volt batteries I have for them. All I can say is that this little fucker gets BRIGHT. I have no idea what I'll use it for, but portable light seems like something good to have for emergencies.



+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Gotta agree with getting a nice SMD work-light. I really want one, but am juggling with brand, plug-in vs. Li-Ion, cost, etc.
__________________
"Hate to say it but uh... I'd do Frg. :eek:" - PeaceKeeper
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:08 PM dipshit. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3675  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:12 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.