General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post
You know there's a clock on.... i dunno,.....every single cell phone now, rite? Watches have absolutely zero function now.

Ghettofat is better with monies than you

Some of us don't spend our lives with our phone 2 inches from our face 24 hours a day like half the mindless drones I see walking anywhere these days. My phone stays in my pocket most of the time. I removed the clock from my car in place of an OBD II gauge, so actually, a watch is VERY practical for me. I'd accept your argument more if you bitched at how much I paid for the watch since I could get one for 10 bucks off Amazon, but you didn't. I also guarantee you that my watch will have a better resale value in a few years than any phone you will ever own. Wait... that actually makes me smart with money, doesn't it?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Bretty weak..

Only having BD to beef with has softened you

;-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

it's not beef

it's the truth

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Some of us don't spend our lives with our phone 2 inches from our face 24 hours a day like half the mindless drones I see walking anywhere these days. My phone stays in my pocket most of the time. I removed the clock from my car in place of an OBD II gauge, so actually, a watch is VERY practical for me. I'd accept your argument more if you bitched at how much I paid for the watch since I could get one for 10 bucks off Amazon, but you didn't. I also guarantee you that my watch will have a better resale value in a few years than any phone you will ever own. Wait... that actually makes me smart with money, doesn't it?

A trombone probably has better resale value in a few years too, I guess we should all stock up on trombones

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
A trombone probably has better resale value in a few years too, I guess we should all stock up on trombones

If you actually USE a trombone daily then I say go for it. I spend plenty on frivolous shit, but to be bagged on for buying a nice watch is just funny to me

Straw Man
RuHo

yeah well most people use a phone daily so your resale value quip was a bunch of fucking stupid shit and you should head out to the trombone store

Typhoon43

Such moody people left here
Try to remember who bitched first. That would be you. I actually come into a thread to add content. Then we just have you whining about everything anyone does. Either you have life completely figured out, or you're just not happy with yours. You be the judge on that. I'll just keep posting things I bought for any myriad of reasons whether it does anything for you or not, because when it comes down to it, THAT is what this thread is about.

Typhoon43

Got some gift cards to Home Depot and Lowes so I decided to arm myself with more lime green tools. I have a bunch of other Ryobi stuff so I keep finding myself gravitating towards stuff they make so I can use the 6 18-Volt batteries I have for them. All I can say is that this little fucker gets BRIGHT. I have no idea what I'll use it for, but portable light seems like something good to have for emergencies.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Such moody people left here
Try to remember who bitched first. That would be you. I actually come into a thread to add content. Then we just have you whining about everything anyone does. Either you have life completely figured out, or you're just not happy with yours. You be the judge on that. I'll just keep posting things I bought for any myriad of reasons whether it does anything for you or not, because when it comes down to it, THAT is what this thread is about.

You don't have to revert to a butt hurt little baby just because you said something really fucking stupid and got called out for it

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Quote:

A watch with resale value? Are you pawning it for crack?

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Quote:
If you actually USE a trombone daily then I say go for it. I spend plenty on frivolous shit, but to be bagged on for buying a nice watch is just funny to me

Because these days most people that are buying watches are doing it out of vanity.

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post
You know there's a clock on.... i dunno,.....every single cell phone now, rite? Watches have absolutely zero function now.

Ghettofat is better with monies than you

a watch tells time
your argument is invalid

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Straw Man
RuHo

also, "a timespeak" means "a watch" in fagggotspeak

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Quote:

Nice. Trying to validate buying a watch in today's era, only to back it up with the dick-tardedness of thinking someone would buy a USED watch in today's era.

You're about as sharp as Ghetto is skinny.
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

dipshit.
royjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
a watch tells time inaccurately
your argument is invalid

..... While phones are always time-sync'd

dipshit.
royjr

Quote:
Got some gift cards to Home Depot and Lowes so I decided to arm myself with more lime green tools. I have a bunch of other Ryobi stuff so I keep finding myself gravitating towards stuff they make so I can use the 6 18-Volt batteries I have for them. All I can say is that this little fucker gets BRIGHT. I have no idea what I'll use it for, but portable light seems like something good to have for emergencies.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Gotta agree with getting a nice SMD work-light. I really want one, but am juggling with brand, plug-in vs. Li-Ion, cost, etc.