General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Daddy View Post
I think it reached ludicrous speed!

They've Gone Plaid!
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 11-13-2011, 12:58 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#166  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
 
Kahnza's Avatar
 
My gem pit is coming along.

Old 11-13-2011, 01:23 AM Kahnza is offline  
Reply With Quote
#167  

SKYY
 
This game is in dire need of a PC interface mod, even moreso than Oblivion back in 2006.
__________________
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 General Mayhem, LLC
Old 11-13-2011, 01:47 AM SKYY is offline  
Reply With Quote
#168  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnza View Post
My gem pit is coming along.

why are you throwing your gems in a hole in the ground?
Old 11-13-2011, 06:28 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#169  

armage
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post
so i found a bug

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

A little seahorse never hurt anyone.
__________________
-------------
verd.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:43 AM armage is offline  
Reply With Quote
#170  

armage
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Antimatter=- View Post
Holy shit

BORKED

I haven't found a good way to kill the frost trolls yet... so I basically have to use unrelenting shout to throw them off the mountain... basically like this lol.
__________________
-------------
verd.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:44 AM armage is offline  
Reply With Quote
#171  

Scatman
 
Scatman's Avatar
 
Just finished a quest that starts in Solitude. One of the two final "bosses" in the cave in the final part of the quest is so ridiculously tough.

Two-handed greatsword, and he has what seems like 900 health... he once killed me in two power attack swipes. Me, being a light-armor wearing sword-and-shield Redguard with mixed stealth and combat focus... I got thrashed many times. Finally figured out a way to snipe him using my Dwarven Bow and clever use of Fire Breath. I guess I should upgrade to Elven armor and get rid of the leather.

I'm starting a new guy today -- "Nord with a Sword." Heavy armor, smithing, two-handed, restoration, and something else.
__________________
Code:[M]ayhem: Owned.
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=804869

"I'm gonna be rich and famous one day when I invent
a device that can be used to stab someone in the
face over the Internet."
Old 11-13-2011, 09:43 AM Scatman is offline  
Reply With Quote
#172  

armage
 
yeah, the light armor is a major drag. Ive gotten a set of elven armor thats a little bit better than the leather... its their shield and weapons that really shine though. Although, if you join the companions, the stats on the sword are virtually the same.
But the elven shield is 31 armor vs 23 I think for a hide shield. So idk. Im gonna work on my magicka a little bit today, I need fire for the trolls.
__________________
-------------
verd.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:18 AM armage is offline  
Reply With Quote
#173  

sabrina
 
sabrina's Avatar
 
Ohhh so glad I found this thread

Probably been discussed, but what character builds are you guys trying and how is it going? I just started, and so far I'm doing a modified version of my standard Elder Scrolls character, basically a warrior with magic for extra damage and healing. Normally I use 2-handed weapons, but I think I'll go with 1-handed in Skyrim. I also normally just use light armor, but I think I'll go with heavy first, then light once I get all the perks in heavy.

This character is pretty much always guaranteed to be decent in these games... I'm just kind of tired of playing the same character again and want to see what everyone else is trying out and what's working.
__________________
Intarweb married to basil_limeade as of 11/02/2003. <3

Member of the [M] Photography Club

wr3kt's n00blet

d8f2535464d0451653919f9f81de538d [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:31 AM sabrina is offline  
Reply With Quote
#174  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
im bad at this game. I just completely ignore quests and go around finding things to kill.

i ended up like 800 miles from where i was supposed to be and killed a bunch of feather wearing hippie shaman people. and a vampire.

And ab unch of bandits

and a giant. That was tough.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:35 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#175  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrina View Post
Ohhh so glad I found this thread

Probably been discussed, but what character builds are you guys trying and how is it going? I just started, and so far I'm doing a modified version of my standard Elder Scrolls character, basically a warrior with magic for extra damage and healing. Normally I use 2-handed weapons, but I think I'll go with 1-handed in Skyrim. I also normally just use light armor, but I think I'll go with heavy first, then light once I get all the perks in heavy.

This character is pretty much always guaranteed to be decent in these games... I'm just kind of tired of playing the same character again and want to see what everyone else is trying out and what's working.
im a magic kinda dude, so i went with a breton. So far im liking sword in one hand, magic in the other, with bow for distances. Archery kicks some ass in this game, unlike the suck it was in oblivion.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:35 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#176  

sabrina
 
sabrina's Avatar
 
I get sidetracked a lot too, I love that you can do that and come back to the main quest later
__________________
Intarweb married to basil_limeade as of 11/02/2003. <3

Member of the [M] Photography Club

wr3kt's n00blet

d8f2535464d0451653919f9f81de538d [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:36 AM sabrina is offline  
Reply With Quote
#177  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by armage View Post
yeah, the light armor is a major drag. Ive gotten a set of elven armor thats a little bit better than the leather... its their shield and weapons that really shine though. Although, if you join the companions, the stats on the sword are virtually the same.
But the elven shield is 31 armor vs 23 I think for a hide shield. So idk. Im gonna work on my magicka a little bit today, I need fire for the trolls.
some elf arbiter or something on the road accosted me for believing in Talos, and I told him I could believe in whoever I wanted, and he tried to kill me

So i murdered the fuck out of him and stole his elven armor. Its rather nice.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:37 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#178  

sabrina
 
sabrina's Avatar
 
I usually skip archery in these games, though I did have one archer/thief in morrowind that kicked butt. Scared to try that build though because I don't have the luxury of time to replay the game from scratch in case it ends up sucking this time around
__________________
Intarweb married to basil_limeade as of 11/02/2003. <3

Member of the [M] Photography Club

wr3kt's n00blet

d8f2535464d0451653919f9f81de538d [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:37 AM sabrina is offline  
Reply With Quote
#179  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrina View Post
I usually skip archery in these games, though I did have one archer/thief in morrowind that kicked butt. Scared to try that build though because I don't have the luxury of time to replay the game from scratch in case it ends up sucking this time around
archery is good right off the bat. Im only level 5 and my weak bow is killing most people i run into in three shots
Old 11-13-2011, 10:39 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#180  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.