General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

HeLLFiRe

Software company auction,Sac,CA

http://www.westauction.com/auction/index/id/788/p/1

Some good stuff coming up in this auction. Things on this site can go for cheap. It's best not to bid on what you want until the last minute.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ZeRoFoOL
I'm kind of a big deal.

I want one of dem chairs

3nk1du

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeRoFoOL View Post
I want one of dem chairs
TSRH, and a monitor or two.

ZeRoFoOL
I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nk1du View Post
TSRH, and a monitor or two.

and maybe a macbrook pro

Malmhead

how would one get this stuff shipped

The USS Excelsior Crew - I am fucking Q!

HeLLFiRe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmhead View Post
how would one get this stuff shipped
You have someone pick it up for you and then they ship it to you. Normally, you must pick up the items the day after the auction closes.

Removal times and restrictions for each auction listed with West Auctions are posted on both the auction information page and on the item listing page. The auction site will be open for removal during the listed times. Buyers or their representatives should bring their fully paid invoice to the auction site during the posted removal period. Unless otherwise stated, buyers are completely responsible for all handling and shipping of their items. West Auctions provides information about third-party logistics providers, but we do not offer removal assistance. Buyers may either pick up the auction items themselves or contract with a third party to arrange for item removal, packing, rigging, or shipping. Important: If the person picking up and removing equipment from an auction location will be someone other than the registered bidder at that sale, the registered bidder must establish that person or company as an "Authorized Agent" by completing the "Agent Release Authorization form." (Acrobat PDF)
Due to the short time frames associated with the auction process, be sure to read the removal times and restrictions before bidding. We advise buyers to make use of available inspection periods in order to determine their removal requirements. Item removal is often rushed, and may require extensive planning on the part of auction buyers. There may also be parking restrictions, or vehicle limitations. Please come prepared.