General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Nakeshahendry

In your opinion what is the wifi jammer used for? Do you have a basic understanding of the knowledge about it? If you want to know more about it, then you can stop your step at jammerall.com then you will get the information and the knowledge you want.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Gawd, the spammers are out in droves...

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

DopefishLives
The Artist Formerly Known As StratocasterMaster, I was so [H]ard Kyle could feel it in Texas and got

I really wanted to watch the film but I couldn't stand that guy's voice for more than 18 seconds. Not everyone has a 'made for TV' voice; know your limits.

I don't believe traditional hot-rodding is dead, it is just a niche as other niches have come to rise, such as muscle cars, street-rodding/pro-street, import-tuners, OMFG-TRUCKS! and many others. Fro awhile I think hot-rodding was all that was to be had and so attention was high; I kind of appreciate the current form as there is a lot of knowledge available, lots of options and yet each is small enough to remain interesting and unique (mostly). Definitely makes me want to get an old car to play with, but I have to try and be good for a bit... :/ I'd love a 63'/64' Chevy C-10, 66' Corvair, 64' Thunderbird or 64' Falcon. Some of the 40's/50's metal gives me a warm and fuzzy too but tends to command a much higher premium to get into.

SamFarber

They said the same thing about car jumping:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

J Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopefishLives View Post
I really wanted to watch the film but I couldn't stand that guy's voice for more than 18 seconds. Not everyone has a 'made for TV' voice; know your limits.

I don't believe traditional hot-rodding is dead, it is just a niche as other niches have come to rise, such as muscle cars, street-rodding/pro-street, import-tuners, OMFG-TRUCKS! and many others. Fro awhile I think hot-rodding was all that was to be had and so attention was high; I kind of appreciate the current form as there is a lot of knowledge available, lots of options and yet each is small enough to remain interesting and unique (mostly). Definitely makes me want to get an old car to play with, but I have to try and be good for a bit... :/ I'd love a 63'/64' Chevy C-10, 66' Corvair, 64' Thunderbird or 64' Falcon. Some of the 40's/50's metal gives me a warm and fuzzy too but tends to command a much higher premium to get into.

40s (late) and 50s can be had cheap still....but the price is going up. I got our 51 in time, as the shift seems to be moving from hot rods to kustoms. Hot rods are still my love. 50s and 60s era hotrods with 30s steel is just sex to me. Model As specifically....model As are like assholes, everybody has one, but done right it screams perfection and no car in existence is cooler in my opinion.