General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Your john stossel report from the late 1980s, early 1990s is so timely and relevant today.

almost as much as it was then.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Your john stossel report from the late 1980s, early 1990s is so timely and relevant today.

almost as much as it was then.

because everything in the past has no bearing or relevance today!

and you critize my post as having a past news report as being irrelevant.....while the post I quoted the OP used a fucking movie from 1999

funny little iron knee you have there

pyramid

Welfare was reformed under clinton and the repuglican congress in 1996 dumbass.

and there will always be fuckers who will try and game the system. that is no reason to do away with the system because you are so intent on focusing on the tiny majority who abuse it and totally ignore the vast majority who are legitimately helped by it.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Welfare was reformed under clinton and the repuglican congress in 1996 dumbass.

and there will always be fuckers who will try and game the system. that is no reason to do away with the system because you are so intent on focusing on the tiny majority who abuse it and totally ignore the vast majority who are legitimately helped by it.

sorry chum, I worked with the "tiny majority??" [minority you mean?] long after 1996. I was working for a day work company and because I did not have welfare keeping me afloat so I could sit all day drinking while waiting for an opening I had to wait till one of the welfare rats met their max per week earnings and refused more work so they would not lose their benefits.

Nice try though

pyramid

Ah yes, the old I know a guy so I can stereotype a whole class of people argument.

as true today as when reagan told his welfare queen driving a cadillac story.

5ive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
sorry chum, I worked with the "tiny majority??" [minority you mean?] long after 1996. I was working for a day work company and because I did not have welfare keeping me afloat so I could sit all day drinking while waiting for an opening I had to wait till one of the welfare rats met their max per week earnings and refused more work so they would not lose their benefits.

Nice try though

shitthatneverhappened.txt
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

5ive

Here's the thing: you see that people are "gaming" the system, and you conclude that welfare is at fault - not shit pay, shit education, shit benefits, and so on - but welfare and its recipients. How dare we help human beings down on their luck! It was their fault for being poor and jobless anyway, and besides, they benefit from welfare so much they don't want to get jobs! If any group controls social and economic policy to its own benefit, it is the downtrodden.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Ah yes, the old I know a guy so I can stereotype a whole class of people argument.

as true today as when reagan told his welfare queen driving a cadillac story.

Sorry not "A guy" all but two or three that worked there over a couple year period.

Like I said, nice try though

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
shitthatneverhappened.txt

shitthatneverhappened? You need to go fuck yourself. Because if you ever tell me that to my face not even a dog would leg hump whats left of you.

5ive

Quote:
shitthatneverhappened? You need to go fuck yourself. Because if you ever tell me that to my face not even a dog would leg hump whats left of you.

Killer_B

Quote:

lols

intarweb tough guise syndrome running amok here!

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

Jehannum

Quote:

shitthatwillneverhappen.txt

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
he is so right

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Hey did you thank a liberal today? Not yet? Well you should, they are subsidizing you.

Trouble reading this complicated chart? i know it's not a cartoon, but basically it says all the manly man's states that hate fags and love jesus use more money than they produce. All the gay prancy nancy states that are ruining america are actually paying for your ability to have a doublewide.

What was that about "charity" now?

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
+ YouTube Video

Hey did you thank a liberal today? Not yet? Well you should, they are subsidizing you.

Trouble reading this complicated chart? i know it's not a cartoon, but basically it says all the manly man's states that hate fags and love jesus use more money than they produce. All the gay prancy nancy states that are ruining america are actually paying for your ability to have a doublewide.

What was that about "charity" now?

what the chart doesn't say is that the welfare monies in the red states are going to spectacular citizens like this

+ YouTube Video

Jack's raging erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
he is so right

+ YouTube Video

Is this shit why I've been told by the last manager I applied with that I'm overqualified to work at McDonald's? Should I just straight up kick the ass of the next manager that tells me that? WTF is going on here?

Also, this is what shelters should have done from the onset. My variation would be that they grow/raise their own food, too, if I could find a suitable for it.