General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
You're forgetting to add in all of his golf days, tsk tsk:

http://quitenormal.wordpress.com/201...ker-president/
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 01-23-2012, 08:03 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#241  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post
stop ruining propaganda with your facts man!
Old 01-23-2012, 08:05 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#242  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
stop ruining propaganda with your facts man!

Really - could you get any more clear liberal media bias?

Going out to a ranch = vacation? It even mentions in the article holding meetings there.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 01-23-2012, 08:06 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#243  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Really - could you get any more clear liberal media bias?

Going out to a ranch = vacation? It even mentions in the article holding meetings there.
and i've had numerous business meetings during golf.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:09 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#244  

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable
 
Why_Ask_Why's Avatar
 
derpers gonna derp
__________________
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:13 AM Why_Ask_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#245  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
You're forgetting to add in all of his golf days, tsk tsk:

http://quitenormal.wordpress.com/201...ker-president/




__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 01-23-2012, 08:17 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#246  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
My GF's mom has worked at a Walmart for 10+ years. Why do you think you are entitled to a career? You need to persue it. RancidPunk couldn't have said it better. When you say jobs, you think everyone is auto entitled to 50-100k jobs like he was saying

Keep on using personal solutions for macroeconomic problems. "Pursuing a career" will produce 30 million jobs, really it will!
Old 01-23-2012, 08:54 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#247  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Keep on using personal solutions for macroeconomic problems. "Pursuing a career" will produce 30 million jobs, really it will!

No, you fucktards just keep comparing these 50-100k jobs to "standard living that everyone is entitled to". You don't need a cell phone. You don't need cable TV. You don't need internet access. You faggots keep getting hooked on this shit that everyone needs. How about living in a simple apartment while working a job that isn't going to fun (nor relaxing) but you can come home and eat every night? Thats what her mom does, but she doesn't seem to mind. She accepts it. If you want something better, you need to push yourself - not prance around the street with a bunch of other lazy fucks while the real world is laughing at you.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 01-23-2012, 10:26 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#248  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
No, you fucktards just keep comparing these 50-100k jobs to "standard living that everyone is entitled to". You don't need a cell phone. You don't need cable TV. You don't need internet access. You faggots keep getting hooked on this shit that everyone needs. How about living in a simple apartment while working a job that isn't going to fun (nor relaxing) but you can come home and eat every night?
I agree that you dont need all those things.

People who claim theyre poor and barely getting by, when they have the latest droid, and a 100 dollar a month cell phone plan, a 220 dollar a month car payment piss me off.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:28 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#249  

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable
 
Why_Ask_Why's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
No, you fucktards just keep comparing these 50-100k jobs to "standard living that everyone is entitled to". You don't need a cell phone. You don't need cable TV. You don't need internet access. You faggots keep getting hooked on this shit that everyone needs. How about living in a simple apartment while working a job that isn't going to fun (nor relaxing) but you can come home and eat every night?

because we aren't poor. pretty certain he's not because he's a Dr. and I make a good bit of money so this shit doesn't apply. that doesn't change the fact there are 30 million+ unemployed in this country and there simply aren't jobs for them all. does walmart have a spare 30 million jobs lying around? derp
__________________
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:31 AM Why_Ask_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#250  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
I agree that you dont need all those things.

People who claim theyre poor and barely getting by, when they have the latest droid, and a 100 dollar a month cell phone plan, a 220 dollar a month car payment piss me off.

Whatever you do, DEFINITELY don't buy that $500-1000 used car that will last you a while. Buy that new dodge charger / huge ass truck and pay the minimum balance without even thinking of the word "interest". That's not important. Contracts of all things are what kill these people today - it's like the monthly payments don't even cross their mind because they can walk out of the store today with x device in their hands.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 01-23-2012, 10:31 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#251  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post
because we aren't poor. pretty certain he's not because he's a Dr. and I make a good bit of money so this shit doesn't apply. that doesn't change the fact there are 30 million+ unemployed in this country and there simply aren't jobs for them all. does walmart have a spare 30 million jobs lying around? derp

Nope, but all the retailers combined certainly do. But the bitch ass OMGOMGOMGOMG who got her philosophy / psychology / sociology / english lit / dance / music / (I can insert 10+ more) sure as fuck thinks so. Do you know many people come to college with a plan of what they think is fun? Do you know how many start failing classes of their first major choice and then just say screw it and go for the easiest one?

Yes - there is SOME use for those degrees, the problem is that college is the new high school. It's standard. It's the minimum. There is schools all around the countries with 5k - 100k students. You HONESTLY think a fucking 4 year degree means you're entitled to a JOB!? Yes, a good amount of those 30 million+ DO.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 01-23-2012, 10:36 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#252  

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable
 
Why_Ask_Why's Avatar
 
yes, all 30 million+ unemployed people took modern interpretive dance for a major thinking they'd be flush with cash immediately upon graduation
__________________
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:00 AM Why_Ask_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#253  

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post
yes, all 30 million+ unemployed people took modern interpretive dance for a major thinking they'd be flush with cash immediately upon graduation

I just spelled out how there are multiple cases why those 30 million+ exist, but once again you can only ever believe in one reason Just further proof how close minded liberals are.
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 01-23-2012, 11:07 AM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#254  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Nope, but all the retailers combined certainly do. But the bitch ass OMGOMGOMGOMG who got her philosophy / psychology / sociology / english lit / dance / music / (I can insert 10+ more) sure as fuck thinks so. Do you know many people come to college with a plan of what they think is fun? Do you know how many start failing classes of their first major choice and then just say screw it and go for the easiest one?

Yes - there is SOME use for those degrees, the problem is that college is the new high school. It's standard. It's the minimum. There is schools all around the countries with 5k - 100k students. You HONESTLY think a fucking 4 year degree means you're entitled to a JOB!? Yes, a good amount of those 30 million+ DO.
you degrade your points by raging and using lots of capslock and exclamation points. Just so you know, it makes you look less credible.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:13 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#255  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.