General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Your life is bleak and shitty because your country sucks... I didnt address your relationship status until I talked about your cowboy boots.

Nevertheless, i will try to respond...Youre using this relationship with a woman as a shield... Post some pics of her. Show us all the heshe who makes your shitty existence in one of the shittiest places on earth bearable. (I dont need to post pics of my cum filled socks.)

You are going to refuse to post any, until you do.. This is it:

You're the one that brought it up, so why can't you just address it

tell me how you masturbating in to a sock using your tears as lubrication, compares to my heterosexual relationship

you really want to talk about it since you mentioned it, so go right ahead
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-17-2015, 01:10 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3061  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Oh also... For California roachpartment money I could rent a luxury penthouse in Finland. (But nobody would ever do that willingly.)

I'm trying to get offended here but it's just too shitty and not very enticing

I mean it might work if I were patrioticfor one, and secondly if I didn't have the discomfort of listening to a manchild in his thirties whining about how nonmommyland has roaches for double the money
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-17-2015, 01:12 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3062  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
You're the one that brought it up, so why can't you just address it

tell me how you masturbating in to a sock using your tears as lubrication, compares to my heterosexual relationship

you really want to talk about it since you mentioned it, so go right ahead

What is there to address? What response are you looking for? You claim to have this heterosexual relationship (really not a major accomplishment, even by [M] standards to be quite honest)

This is a big deal, so why aren't you willing to post proof that your wife is actually a wife, and that s/he is not a total dog?

Like I said, if you want me to post crusty socks, I will... I have never claimed to have a regular intimate relationship with anybody in recent history. But to suggest that my life sucks compared to yours, despite your numerous other disadvantages and poor quality of life simply because you've speared a hideous deformed whale is truly absurd...

And then you try to tie that in to my spending habits, and accuse me of being a misogynist? Finish off your bottle and pass out, dumdum. You've achieved complete incoherence.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-17-2015, 01:20 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3063  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I'm trying to get offended here but it's just too shitty and not very enticing

I mean it might work if I were patrioticfor one, and secondly if I didn't have the discomfort of listening to a manchild in his thirties whining about how nonmommyland has roaches for double the money

I'm not "trying to offend," I'm stating fact, and trying to head off your comments about RoachPartment and my living conditions, and the correlation between roachpartment and this alleged "shopping addiction." It costs more to live here, and I had to compromise, accept some squalor+ filth... more than I would in just about any other part of the world.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-17-2015, 01:22 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3064  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
What is there to address? What response are you looking for? You claim to have this heterosexual relationship (really not a major accomplishment, even by [M] standards to be quite honest)

This is a big deal, so why aren't you willing to post proof that your wife is actually a wife, and that s/he is not a total dog?

Like I said, if you want me to post crusty socks, I will... I have never claimed to have a regular intimate relationship with anybody in recent history. But to suggest that my life sucks compared to yours, despite your numerous other disadvantages and poor quality of life simply because you've speared a hideous deformed whale is truly absurd...

And then you try to tie that in to my spending habits, and accuse me of being a misogynist? Finish off your bottle and pass out, dumdum. You've achieved complete incoherence.
first you try to make fun of it, then you reveal yourself to be so jelly that you demand me to post pictures and shit

perhaps you shouldn't have brought it up??? go figs

By the way I'd assume she weighs exactly three times less than you so I guess that's just one more time you failed abysmally hard

first you talk about miserable relationships when you don't even fucking have one to begin with, then you shit talk about weight when you're humongous

you're not making this very challenging or hard
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-17-2015, 01:35 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3065  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
I'm not "trying to offend," I'm stating fact, and trying to head off your comments about RoachPartment and my living conditions, and the correlation between roachpartment and this alleged "shopping addiction." It costs more to live here, and I had to compromise, accept some squalor+ filth... more than I would in just about any other part of the world.

wahhhwahhh I pay too much and mommy doesn't do laundry anymore waahhh
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-17-2015, 01:36 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3066  

Triple B
 
Triple B's Avatar
 
ghetto bringing the soy beef
Old 07-17-2015, 01:38 PM Triple B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3067  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
first you try to make fun of it, then you reveal yourself to be so jelly that you demand me to post pictures and shit

perhaps you shouldn't have brought it up??? go figs

By the way I'd assume she weighs exactly three times less than you so I guess that's just one more time you failed abysmally hard

first you talk about miserable relationships when you don't even fucking have one to begin with, then you shit talk about weight when you're humongous

you're not making this very challenging or hard

Uh... Okay. Just keep spouting off, brick wall + broken record.

You're dating an ugly he-she hog, I jack off into socks.

I called you gay because of your gay cowboy boots (which you didn't ""address"" by the way... just said something about cowboys?) then you latched on and based all of your off-topic argument on the fact that you have a steady relationshit with a hog and I don't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
wahhhwahhh I pay too much and mommy doesn't do laundry anymore waahhh

Who's whining(?) You're living on Finnish dole. Your bloody skidmarked underpants are washed and dried in washers bought with and powered by Finnish dole utilities. Your genderfuck hairy sow partner is only with you because of Finnish dole. You're Dolersk8s except you're in a shitty ass shithole part of the world.. I'd rather be a burnout weed casualty with lifetime daddy dole in SoCal than a drunken angry metrofag in Finland
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-17-2015, 01:46 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3068  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
ghetto bringing the soy beef

Nah, he's just repeating himself now... Reposting his own statements even where they don't fit or have any relation to my replies. Classic RuHo.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-17-2015, 01:47 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3069  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Uh... Okay. Just keep spouting off, brick wall + broken record.

You're dating an ugly he-she hog, I jack off into socks.

I called you gay because of your gay cowboy boots (which you didn't ""address"" by the way... just said something about cowboys?) then you latched on and based all of your off-topic argument on the fact that you have a steady relationshit with a hog and I don't...
When I said she weighs three times less than you, I wasn't kidding. Now,by all means keep on masturbating yourself to sleep thinking about that

Quote:
Who's whining(?) You're living on Finnish dole. Your bloody skidmarked underpants are washed and dried in washers bought with and powered by Finnish dole utilities. Your genderfuck hairy sow partner is only with you because of Finnish dole. You're Dolersk8s except you're in a shitty ass shithole part of the world.. I'd rather be a burnout weed casualty with lifetime daddy dole in SoCal than a drunken angry metrofag in Finland
kind of sad that you have to lie but I don't, I don't think you've got one thing right above and it's no use correcting you since you're not listening anymore, probably typing through the tears

you're so bad at this
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-17-2015, 01:50 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3070  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
he wants to talk about my relationship but seems awfully defensive about it

perhaps he's just trying to get some pictures to jerk off to?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-17-2015, 01:52 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3071  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
When I said she weighs three times less than you, I wasn't kidding. Now,by all means keep on masturbating yourself to sleep thinking about that


kind of sad that you have to lie but I don't, I don't think you've got one thing right above and it's no use correcting you since you're not listening anymore, probably typing through the tears

you're so bad at this

Haha! 10-4 good buddy.

Every negative thing I accuse you of is unquestionably false and does not need to be disproven, but everything you fabricate about me is completely true and undeniable.

You're the shittier poster by a country mile - - You must see that by now.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 07-17-2015, 02:19 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3072  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Haha! 10-4 good buddy.

Every negative thing I accuse you of is unquestionably false and does not need to be disproven, but everything you fabricate about me is completely true and undeniable.

You're the shittier poster by a country mile - - You must see that by now.
Don't really matter if I do, as you've already been reduced to tears and now you're just a stuttering failure making up things



You're living on Finnish dole. - false, I am happily employed, have been for years

Your bloody skidmarked underpants are washed and dried in washers bought with and powered by Finnish dole utilities. - see above

Your genderfuck hairy sow partner is only with you because of Finnish dole. -false, she works

You're Dolersk8s except you're in a shitty ass shithole part of the world.. I'd rather be a burnout weed casualty with lifetime daddy dole in SoCal than a drunken angry metrofag in Finland - I don't have a roach problem that I pay over a thousand a month for


at least you forgot to mention cowboy boots, which seems to be a recurring fantasy for you. Now tell me something about your lack of relationship and how it improves your life
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-17-2015, 02:36 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3073  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
I'm a brick wall and a broken record when I don't fabricate things and pretend they're real

you're so bad at this, at least rummy was actually intelligent, you're bottom of the barrel lolergay material, dumb as a rock too
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-17-2015, 02:37 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3074  

Jas101
 
Jas101's Avatar
 
at you sad fucks!
__________________
gsharaf - maybe you just aren't ghey enough, so take one up da butt (for the team)
Jeff - Anyone got any midget porn? Its for a friend.
c449140ffaaa3f7c2e4d93e0ba37705e [pornmay.com]
Old 07-17-2015, 02:38 PM Jas101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3075  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.