General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

should have bought a gtr

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
wtf

so, you plan to wield that horsepower pecker to be an asshole on the road?

It truly sounds like everyone should be prepared for hellcat drivers because they're fucking shitheads.

Gotta cover up that insecurity SOMEHOW.

There's something to be said for guys at this age who still feel the need to get super-fast/super-$$$ cars.

Takes a lot of skill and talent to push more $$$ across the table for a car. Sure does.
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post

There's something to be said for guys at this age who still feel the need to get super-fast/super-$$$ cars.

Takes a lot of skill and talent to push more $$$ across the table for a car. Sure does.

being content with a basic, slow car is not a sign of being "enlightened" or superior or more secure... sorry, it just isn't.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:

I don't think Typhoid is a bad guy... hopefully that statement was totally in jest

one thing we all should keep in mind: no amount of horsepower is going to help you outrun bullets coming through your back window

dipshit.
royjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
being content with a basic, slow car is not a sign of being "enlightened" or superior or more secure... sorry, it just isn't.

More secure? It's not? Actually, the needlessness of wanting a car that is $$$, or high HP, brand spankin' new .....is exactly that.

I don't know about the whole "enlightened" part, or how you came to that, however. But hey, I know you're the type of person to totally fanboy-out and want to slob his noodle over it, so have at it, BNOTY.

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I don't think Typhoid is a bad guy... hopefully that statement was totally in jest

one thing we all should keep in mind: no amount of horsepower is going to help you outrun bullets coming through your back window

I didn't take it personally. I've been a car nut since I started drag racing back in 1995. I just love horsepower, and I love working on my own vehicles. I wanted something with a warranty, better/more modern electronics, and it couldn't be less horsepower than the CTS-V. The Hellcat just fit the bill in every way, so I went for it. So far I'm loving it. Just have to get new tires since this damn thing roasts tires whether I'm going 10mph or 70 right now. It's like driving on ice skates

aoeoae

i drive a 4-cyl pickup, i'm slow everywhere. i don't care. don't think it's "enlightenment," though everyone has some form of vanity that is futile to defend

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
More secure? It's not? Actually, the needlessness of wanting a car that is $$$, or high HP, brand spankin' new .....is exactly that.

I don't know about the whole "enlightened" part, or how you came to that, however. But hey, I know you're the type of person to totally fanboy-out and want to slob his noodle over it, so have at it, BNOTY.

there you go again saying the extra power is needless/pointless, just glossing right over that... it isn't

there are benefits to having a powerful dd, both for practicality and pleasure

dipshit.
royjr

Quote:
there you go again saying the extra power is needless/pointless, just glossing right over that... it isn't

there are benefits to having a powerful dd, both for practicality and pleasure

Considering the source allow me to reply with

How many tickets do you have?
How many times have you wrecked?
and the fact that you admonish that stupid fucking <---EVOM sticker.....really says it all.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

You're so bad at this... Literally arguing with a child here.

The fact I've gotten speeding tickets and wrecked does not mean that having a quick car as a daily is pointless. Does not negate the significant benefits a higher hp faster car offers.

I could have just as easily racked up speeding tickets or wrecked my del sol.

dipshit.
royjr

Correct. My point has nothing at all to do with having a high HP whip. Its moreso directed at you and listen to you try and justify it vs the non-necessity of it now.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

talk us through the leap you took, to high hp being a useless pointless non necessity for the micropenis'ed.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
I wanted to get one. My wife said no. Where I live, I drive 35 miles one way on a winding 2 lane highway and I'd like to have more passing power than my 2016 Toyota Corolla LE Eco has when I get stuck behind the inevitable asshole that wants to drive 40 in a 55
GTI is where it's at, and will be my next car in about 3 1/2 months. Test drove a '16 with performance pack back in November and decided that's it for me. Plenty of low end grunt for a car that size, (5.8 sec 0-60 with DSG I think) razor sharp handling but the ride isn't bad even though it's on 18" wheels and 40mm sidewall tires. The best part is a lot of people can get better than decent gas mileage with the GTI if you stay off the boost, and even though the backseat isn't particularly roomy, I can still fit behind the drivers seat, (set for me at 6'1) but wouldn't want to do it for a long trip. Speaking of which, a lot of room in the hatch if you put those seats forward. I just like the size though..small enough to park in just about any space, but still doesn't feel cramped inside.

That's what you need son!

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

i see a lot of Golf R's around the gay area

are they not worth it? what say you

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
i see a lot of Golf R's around the gay area

are they not worth it? what say you
The R's just an Awwdi S3 in a more practical body style, and lower price. Awesome car, but I don't really need AWD since I'm not going to be bombing twisty back roads at insane speeds. The GTI is enough for me..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v