General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

DreamWarrior

I thought you were serious, like it got repo'd cuz you lost all your $ on bitcoin since it's tanking hard.

'Grats on the H.C. -- sick lookin' ride, just a bit overweight for my tastes even with all that power.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post
I thought you were serious, like it got repo'd cuz you lost all your $ on bitcoin since it's tanking hard.

'Grats on the H.C. -- sick lookin' ride, just a bit overweight for my tastes even with all that power.

Well my CTS-V clocks in at 4400 pounds so the Charger doesn't feel too much heavier, although it is definitley a larger car. Wider and longer than the V so I'm getting used to it. Steering is heavy as hell compared to the V as well. The supercharger whine and exhaust note though..oooooh mama

DreamWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Well my CTS-V clocks in at 4400 pounds so the Charger doesn't feel too much heavier, although it is definitley a larger car. Wider and longer than the V so I'm getting used to it. Steering is heavy as hell compared to the V as well. The supercharger whine and exhaust note though..oooooh mama
I'm sure.

I put catless headers and a tune on the Cayman and it sounds pretty nasty, too. But, I'd guess the Hellcat is a bit meaner sounding!

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

I saw a Hellcat - absolutely gorgeous

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post
I'm sure.

I put catless headers and a tune on the Cayman and it sounds pretty nasty, too. But, I'd guess the Hellcat is a bit meaner sounding!
Lol in track mode with the exhaust valves open it's borderline obnoxious. Plus the fact it has headers and a lumpy cam from the factory has me putting it into eco mode when I'm in parking lots or in my neighborhood. Next step is to learn how to program the 200hp valet mode that has a pin code needed to unleash any extra hp. That's a feature I have to learn to use.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4byTacoma

Congrats man. I couldn't picture myself with a dodge but those things are crazy fast up top.

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4byTacoma View Post
Congrats man. I couldn't picture myself with a dodge but those things are crazy fast up top.

I told myself the same thing but it fits a niche' for me right now, I'll hold this for about 2 years and then I need to get back to my Kraut-fetish. I really want a CLS63 AMG. The new ones with AWD are just killer. That's my next ride for sure. In the meantime though, the Dodge has every amenity I could wish for....except class

4byTacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
I told myself the same thing but it fits a niche' for me right now, I'll hold this for about 2 years and then I need to get back to my Kraut-fetish. I really want a CLS63 AMG. The new ones with AWD are just killer. That's my next ride for sure. In the meantime though, the Dodge has every amenity I could wish for....except class

I for one would love the newest gen CTS V. My wife and I are thinking about a second kid so if it happens, I'll have to sell the camaro. I don't know if the new V's would be depreciated enough in price a year from now to get one with decent miles in the high 50s but if not, I'll probably have to settle for a V sport or a Raptor.

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4byTacoma View Post
I for one would love the newest gen CTS V. My wife and I are thinking about a second kid so if it happens, I'll have to sell the camaro. I don't know if the new V's would be depreciated enough in price a year from now to get one with decent miles in the high 50s but if not, I'll probably have to settle for a V sport or a Raptor.

It'll be a bit before they hit 50's. That's for sure. If you're looking for a nice deal on a piddly 556HP version of the 4 Door with 63K on the Odo I can get you in for low 30's
My baby is for sale. My Hellcat wants to park in the garage and the Cadi still takes that spot

She'll haul the kids with plenty of room to spare

gribly

Nice. I've surprisingly seen a whole bunch of those in each flavor kicking around, but in this part of Maine there's a lotta Dodge dealers. One of my customers has a couple, but I always ignore them because they're parked near things that are hard to believe you are seeing with your own eyes. Wish I had pictures, because nobody would believe me even if I did tell.

I know it's genmay and all, but I don't understand this hate you are getting. There is no such thing as a car with too much power. I can argue it's a point of safety - slow cars cannot avoid accidents as easily.

What is it with you and sedans with automatic transmissions? I know, I can't say much because my daily driver isn't available with a manual (Ford Econoline) and I bought an automatic Silverado, too.

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
What is it with you and sedans with automatic transmissions? .

It's actually more about the fact I love sleepers. My first go-fast ride was my Typhoon. Back then NO ONE knew what they were. Then I'd go to the drag-strip and roast 5.0 Stangs all day. It became addicting. So then I did the Lightning, which again looked like a slow F150. The G8 GT was a mystery mobile that people never knew about, and then the E55 AMG did look fast, but since it was a Mercedes, people just thought it was an old man's car. When the CTS-V came out, the Sedan was the fastest 4-door car on Earth around "the Ring", which I loved because I had a few friends with M5's that thought they were the Ultimate Driving Machine. I had to have one. So when it was time to look for a new ride after the V I wanted something a little under the radar just like that. I was between the Hellcat and a CLS63 AMG. After realizing how much maintenance I had to do on the E55 and the Mercedes tax on parts, the Charger Hellcat just fit the bill... literally. Car is roomy as all hell and is just brutal from a roll. I'll be driving "fast saloons" for the rest of my life

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Well shit.

Typhoon43 = GMC Typhoon 4.3L

Goddammit. Why'd that take me so long?
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Along the lines of sleepers,.....have you seen videos of the Nissan Juke w/ the GT-R's motor? OMG
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post
Along the lines of sleepers,.....have you seen videos of the Nissan Juke w/ the GT-R's motor? OMG

JUKEZILLA

Thing is NUTS.