General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

VanFanel
THERE IS NO DATA HERE - NONE AT ALL! \o/

FYI: You can't self unlock the V3, you will have to go to a dealer and have them unlock it. That'd cost you about 30-35 bucks. So make sure you get either an unlocked V3 or one that will work with your current carrier. Also, for 250$ you are looking at a refurb.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanFanel
FYI: You can't self unlock the V3, you will have to go to a dealer and have them unlock it. That'd cost you about 30-35 bucks. So make sure you get either an unlocked V3 or one that will work with your current carrier. Also, for 250$ you are looking at a refurb.

or you can call tmobile or cingular if its branded and have them send you the subsidy code. Thats how I got mine unlocked.

Thresher

amazon pays you $25 if you get a contract from tmobile for a year through them.

toyoter91
I "got more" and loved it. (p.s. Tmobil sucks) <3 K

i will sell you my black one for 250. a few months old. looks and works brand new.

btw its unbranded and unlocked. so it has the video feature hit me up in pm if you like

Dr.thugunamics

if u r still looking for a razr. i will sell u a new one i will unlock it for u. its a silver one.i used it for like 2 weeks or less. wait i just got it on 9/24 so thats like 10 days. if u want it just hit me up. but the price mani paid about $350. but i will lower the price. and pm me wer u live so u could pick it up or i will send it to u. oh yeah shippin. i will have to add $ 4 the shippin. u will have to pay for it. it will come ready to u. u will only have to put in any sim card u have. video and everything else is unlocked. it comes with some ringtones too. real tones. Akon..ECT pm me

Jackle02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.thugunamics
if u r still looking for a razr. i will sell u a new one i will unlock it for u. its a silver one.i used it for like 2 weeks or less. wait i just got it on 9/24 so thats like 10 days. if u want it just hit me up. but the price mani paid about $350. but i will lower the price. and pm me wer u live so u could pick it up or i will send it to u. oh yeah shippin. i will have to add $ 4 the shippin. u will have to pay for it. it will come ready to u. u will only have to put in any sim card u have. video and everything else is unlocked. it comes with some ringtones too. real tones. Akon..ECT pm me
Troll

Dr.thugunamics

man i could show u the phone if u want to

Dr.thugunamics

troll??/