General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(

lol, DEAD

i'm pretty surprised this is still stickied.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

litoeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
lol, DEAD

i'm pretty surprised this is still stickied.

yeah. what a fail tournament

Condoner

I'm just going to go ahead and declare myself the winner of this tournament.

Because I didn't participate.

Mixomatosys
Cool Kid

nah bro, i won.

rachelliu

a good group purchase

What do you think this product is, a sunglasses or a MP3 player? Actually both of your answer are right, this is a sunglasses Mp3 player, I found it from a group purchase website besides, it is really cheap due to its perfect sound effects, perhaps you would have a try.

rachelliu

What do you think this product is, a sunglasses or a MP3 player? Actually both of your answer are right, this is a sunglasses Mp3 player, I found it from a group purchase website , besides, it is really cheap due to its perfect sound effects, perhaps you would have a try.

Vandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelliu View Post
What do you think this product is, a sunglasses or a MP3 player? Actually both of your answer are right, this is a sunglasses Mp3 player, I found it from a group purchase website besides, it is really cheap due to its perfect sound effects, perhaps you would have a try.

Sounds awesome!

armage

lol. the bot picked the worst thread ever. Its not dead... its vinyl, and it keeps sk.... its vinyl and it keeps sk... its vinyl and it keeps sk... its vinyl and it keeps sk....

hyipinvestor

HYIP Investments - Right Way to Earn a Million
Just about everyone would love to get rich quick, but finding a way to do so is not always easy. One way of earning a lot of money in a short time is through a hyip program. Hyip is short for high yield investment program and it basically does what the name says. A hyip investment will generally bring a much higher return on money invested than what is considered to be a usual rate.

Of course not every hyip program is good and there are some that are more legitimate than others. Finding the best hyip is not always an easy task and in order to do so you will need to do a lot of research on the company before making the final decision to invest money. However, it must also be kept in mind that luck and work on your part may also play a big role in how successful your hyip investment will end up being.

Another way of determining the best hyip is to read their terms of service and understand what they promise and to see if it is something that is feasible. Reading various forums on hyip is also a good thing to do before actually putting money into a certain program. There are often reviews of the hyip available now and many will tell you what they think is the best hyip to join. Since these writers have firsthand experience with the programs you have an even better chance of making the right investment.

A hyip monitor can also be a great help when trying to get the most out of a hyip investment. Going to a hyip monitor website can give you an idea of which hyip are the best available. You may also find a new hyip program that seems promising and if you get in fast, you can even increase the return on your investment. A hyip monitor is not just good for finding a potentially good program, but also to promote them. By creating your own hyip monitoring website you can advertise for the programs you are already a part of and by doing so will also gain referrals.
A good hyip investment can make you a lot of money, but since there are so many programs available you will have to think things through carefully before taking action. Taking the time to learn about a particular hyip program is not wasted since you will soon see a profit.

With better discussion, you must have become definite about hyip and hyip monitor libertyreserveinvestmenthyip.com Why not you connect links with anchor to find better information about hyip monitor and other relating stuffs.
LibertyReserveInvestmentHYIP.com-The Best High Yield Investment Programs Rating Service
100% honest and truthful HYIP monitor,an excellent Hyip Investment guide. The best Monitoring and Rating Service. Independent rating of High Yield Investment Programs (hyips).You can choose Paying HYIPs on my site LibertyReserveInvestmentHYIP.com
2500% of your deposit after 2 days
You don't know in which program to invest your money? We are the most reliable program in the world and we guarantee you 100% of making a profit.
Our program is online for 3 years. All the investors who became our clients are satisfied and rich thanks to us.
Our plans:
2000% of your deposit after 2 days, Min $50,000, Payments are send directly into your LR or PM account
Maximum deposit in our program is $300,000
All the payments are made to your account automatic.
You can deposit your money via Liberty Reserve and Perfectmoney.
Special Bonus for first 500 investor on 2011 year
Our min deposit increased to $50,000 on 2011,we will return 2500% of your deposit into your Liberty Reserve or PerfectMoney account after 2 days.
For example You deposited $50,000 today, You will receive $1,250,000 after 2 days.

100% Insured Principal Investments! 100% Risk Free ,100% Money back Guaranteed
More Details
libertyreserveinvestmenthyip.com/investmentplan.html

Mixomatosys
Cool Kid

this thread is a haven for bots. I love it.

armage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixomatosys View Post
this thread is a haven for bots. I love it.

they are like flies... attracted to the stickies.

physical19

nice

Biospider

Quote:
Originally Posted by physical19 View Post
nice

I know right!

Mixomatosys
Cool Kid

we should probably get this tournament underway

merdweht

How to Convert HD Video Between HD Video and General Video

With the development of high technology, HD entertainment devices gradually access to people’s life. So usually people meet with the problem in converting HD video to general video or HD video.
Don’t be worried about it. With the newest release of Tipard HD Video Converter, you can convert HD video to general video, convert general video to HD video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. Moreover, Tipard HD Video Converter has audio conversion and audio extraction functions to convert among audios, extract audios from general videos and HD videos to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA audios.

This guide explains to you how to use this professional program above.

Step-by-step instruction is as follows:

Step 0: Download and install Tipard HD Video Converter.

Step 1:Click the "Add File" button to load video file.
Step 2: Video settings
Select the output video format you want from the drop-down list of profile.
Note:
By cicking the "Settings" button, you can set the video parameters and audio tract.
The settings interface is shown below:

Additionally, you can set your own profile and data by selecting “User Defined” in the profile or in settings interface saved as your choice.

Step 3: Select the output path. You can choose the default path or select your own path by clicking “Browse” button after you have set the file on the computer.
Step 4: Click the "Start" button to start conversion. It is very fast and in a short while your conversion will be finished.

The main functions of the HD video converter are shown below:

★Snapshot★
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option, just click the “Snapshot” button and the image will be saved and then click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.
★Merge★
If you want to merge several videos into one file you can choose them at one time and click the “Merge into one file” to do it.
★Effect★
Click “Effect” button you can do these actions: adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation of the video. You can easily adjust the video through two windows in the same interface.

★Trim★
If you just want convert a clip of your video, then you can use the "Trim" icon to set the Start time and End time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

★Crop★
By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your Google Phone.
All operation is completed in a few minutes with several clicks.