General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

I used to work at Kids World which is what you get when a Toys R Us fucks a Kids R Us. Its toys and clothes and a huge fucking place. If you opened the store they had a morning meeting 15 minutes before they unlocked the doors. Everyone met at the big fucking geoffry the giraffe picture at the front of the store. So everyones standing there and I'm kind of standing off to the side. I dont know what I ate beforehand but whatever it was, it had developed into an adult shit weasel ready to burst from my ass and eat jason lee's hand. All I knew of this sinister was the slight gurgling and uneasy feeling I had in my abdomen. As the meeting went on the uneasyness grew into pain which grew into searing pain until the feeling of climax hit me as

I had to fart.

I slowly took a step back away from the circle of fellow 16 year olds and did the shifty eye'ed dog look back and forth. I eased open my butt cheeks to allow for a test fart to see if it was going to be horrifically stinky. The sound that came out of my ass can only be likened to squeezing an entire bottle of ketchup out with one violent squeeze. My eyes grew wide as I quickly looked too and fro to see if anyone else heard. I took another slow step back. There was little I could do but quickly melt into the baby pajamas that lay behind geoffrys grim visage.

As soon as I was out of sight I ran like retard on cookie day to the closest restroom. As I got there I blasted open a stall door and promptly began to let the hot, acrid oatmeal pour from my now abused ass. It seems to never stop. The underwear I had on was ruined but it had jumped on the perverbial grenade for my pants. While still shitting I removed my pants and my underwear and wrapped them in toilet paper and set them on the floor. It must have taken me an hour and 46 flushes to clean the babyfood from my ass. I remember being physically tired and at this point sweating.

I deposited my used undergarments in the trashcan and exited the restroom feeling born again. That was quickly dismissed with another bowel spasm. What could I do? I was going commando at this point, my shields were down. If I had another attack I would certainly sustain damage to the aft jeans. I had to procure some protection. Being that this was a kidsworld, they had clothes as well as toys. Off to the boys department to see what kind protection I could dig up.

Now I was about 16. Being that I wasnt a "boy" anymore my waist size was around 34. I wore size 34 jeans and size 34 drawers. It seems that you are no longer a "boy" when your waist size eclipses size 16 since thats all they had. Also you really cant be seen in your place of employment at the age of 16 buying size 16 gi joe underoos so that meant I had to steal them. Under my arm they went and back to the restroom I jaunted.

I cant really describe the look of a 16 year old in size 16 gi joes underoos. I also cant describe the feeling you get being a size 34 in size 16 underoos. Id have to imagine its similar to what it feels like for a chihuahua to be fucked by a horse. Tight.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Well,...not me, but my mom's toy poodle when I was back in high school.

1. Dog got constipated after me + drunk friends gave it too much peanut butter (dogs + peanut butter = )
2. Dog tries to take shit in the morning
3. Dog yelps like crazy.
4. Dog has a blowout in the SIDE of her ass, and thick, black shit is oozing down her leg
5. I play dumb
7. PROFIT!
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

google
pwned

fucking great thread. Some of you guys should visit GBS with this stuff.

_DeeChan_

1. Ate something weird at lunc(cant remember)
2. go to the statefair with ablix and pidge and others
3. severe pressure on my stomach
4. burning of my sphincter
5. try and hold it in and hopefully it will pass
6. the inevitable happens and i have to release the explosive diherrea immediately
7. my fear of public restrooms is far behind me
8.try and find the charmin exhibit to use the wonderful cottonny TP
9. end up shitting explosively in a random bathroom, and a second time at the bathrooms right next to the campers and trailers. got home hours later and had to liqui-shit again
that was one hell of a night ill tell ya what

schzim
Likes it in the butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T_h4x0r_d00d

I cant really describe the look of a 16 year old in size 16 gi joes underoos. I also cant describe the feeling you get being a size 34 in size 16 underoos. Id have to imagine its similar to what it feels like for a chihuahua to be fucked by a horse. Tight.
lufft

berger

had a shower, done a fart, and saw a poop flow down to the plughole
/........\
\_.--._Melbourne
.......v IRC : #genmay irc.genmay.net
Member of the Official Gen[M]ay Weightlifters/Bodybuilders
be4c087bfeee69fcc0493daa86bb4d6f

berger

one time i was in the bush, builing a treehouse, and had the urge to poop, went, collected some leaves, and the poop pretty much made its way to the en of my asshole, little bit came out, and i could feel it when i walked, pulled pants down, crapped, on my pants, finished up, told my mate i had to go, rode half an hour back into down with poop-stained pants, showered, changed, went back out there, pity it was 10km from anywhere
/........\
\_.--._Melbourne
.......v IRC : #genmay irc.genmay.net
Member of the Official Gen[M]ay Weightlifters/Bodybuilders
be4c087bfeee69fcc0493daa86bb4d6f

mattress

omg that ryans story is the funniest god-damned story i've ever read in my life .... it made me cry and my gut sore.... thanks for the laughs

malamute face
Long time. Me lobe yoy long time.

lol @ en of my asshole
Growler & I hate olives <3
Pyramid is my speakerhumper BFF

Total: 24

explosivo
you will be sick of this title in a week <3 IMN

more of a piss disaster:

My gf's best friend from california comes back east to her parents house for christmas/new years. We go visit and since it's a long drive we spend the night. Best friend has two younger sisters who share a bed (17 and 9). Since my gf and I were guests she give us their bedroom to sleep in. All three of us go out drinking/come home drunk. My gf and I decide to go to bed but since I am drunk and about to past out, I don't bother using the bathroom. I wake up at 4:00am to a mattress soaked in piss. I didnt know what to do so i rolled the sheets up and flipped the mattress over. Then smuggled the sheets to the washine machine. Hope no one found out.

jamesey2

I was home from college for winter break and it was New Years Eve. My GF was visiting me and we decided we'd go to the fireworks show in downtown Phoenix. Before we went, my mom made some burritos for dinner. My mom is far from Mexican, so as a result they were extra greasey and cheesey.

We went downtown, enjoyed the party atmosphere, and midnight was approaching. Out of nowhere both of us started feeling our stomachs ache. There were huge lines at the port-o-pottys and there was no way we could hold out. We were literally holding our asses with our hands while navigating through thousands of people looking for a place to relieve ourselves. We left the main street and made it to an alley where we both dropped our pants and blew our asses all over street. It didn't even feel like a shit. It felt like I was pissing soup out of my ass. We squatted back to back, about 5 yards apart. In front of her was a dumpster, and in front of me was an open street. Had anyone happened to go down the alley, they would have seen us. We did our best to ignore each other. I dont even like farting in front of girls. Taking a nasty greasey shit in with my girlfriend just yards away was humiliating. I'm sure she felt the same way.

I finished and took my shoes off to wipe with my socks. They were lowcut athletic socks so I had to be careful to get it all. Amazingly there was no mess. I told her I was going down to the end of the alley to wait for her. I glanced and she was still squatting, emptying her bowels. Minutes later she met me. I suggested we go home, and she quickly agreed. We missed the fireworks, and instead of the hot New Years Eve sex we were going to have, we just went to bed. The next morning we could barely look at each other, and that point was the beginning of the end of our three year relationship.

Genualdi
Hungry Hungry Hippo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stapler
this mod's willing
"I shat on my mother and all I got was this crappy vault"

edit: No pun intended.
edit 2: Possible title rape

Last edited by Genualdi; 03-14-2005 at 07:18 PM..

slightlymad
Happy happy gay gay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T_h4x0r_d00d
I used to work at Kids World which is what you get when a Toys R Us fucks a Kids R Us. Its toys and clothes and a huge fucking place. If you opened the store they had a morning meeting 15 minutes before they unlocked the doors. Everyone met at the big fucking geoffry the giraffe picture at the front of the store. So everyones standing there and I'm kind of standing off to the side. I dont know what I ate beforehand but whatever it was, it had developed into an adult shit weasel ready to burst from my ass and eat jason lee's hand. All I knew of this sinister was the slight gurgling and uneasy feeling I had in my abdomen. As the meeting went on the uneasyness grew into pain which grew into searing pain until the feeling of climax hit me as

I had to fart.

I slowly took a step back away from the circle of fellow 16 year olds and did the shifty eye'ed dog look back and forth. I eased open my butt cheeks to allow for a test fart to see if it was going to be horrifically stinky. The sound that came out of my ass can only be likened to squeezing an entire bottle of ketchup out with one violent squeeze. My eyes grew wide as I quickly looked too and fro to see if anyone else heard. I took another slow step back. There was little I could do but quickly melt into the baby pajamas that lay behind geoffrys grim visage.

As soon as I was out of sight I ran like retard on cookie day to the closest restroom. As I got there I blasted open a stall door and promptly began to let the hot, acrid oatmeal pour from my now abused ass. It seems to never stop. The underwear I had on was ruined but it had jumped on the perverbial grenade for my pants. While still shitting I removed my pants and my underwear and wrapped them in toilet paper and set them on the floor. It must have taken me an hour and 46 flushes to clean the babyfood from my ass. I remember being physically tired and at this point sweating.

I deposited my used undergarments in the trashcan and exited the restroom feeling born again. That was quickly dismissed with another bowel spasm. What could I do? I was going commando at this point, my shields were down. If I had another attack I would certainly sustain damage to the aft jeans. I had to procure some protection. Being that this was a kidsworld, they had clothes as well as toys. Off to the boys department to see what kind protection I could dig up.

Now I was about 16. Being that I wasnt a "boy" anymore my waist size was around 34. I wore size 34 jeans and size 34 drawers. It seems that you are no longer a "boy" when your waist size eclipses size 16 since thats all they had. Also you really cant be seen in your place of employment at the age of 16 buying size 16 gi joe underoos so that meant I had to steal them. Under my arm they went and back to the restroom I jaunted.

this is my favorite. fucking amazing. great storytelling too

5urg30n
1st_2_di3

I havent 'd this fucking hard in a very long time, thank you genmay, your my hero.

Bullit
Steve McQueeeeeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesey2
The next morning we could barely look at each other, and that point was the beginning of the end of our three year relationship.

awwww man, thats horrible