General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
DPhrag
 
DPhrag's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by that saxifrage page
On behalf of Gen[m]ay. Go eat a dick Saxifrage! BaconCountyRebel 07:30, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

@ whoever that was hahaha

edit: im still laughing at this.. so elegant in it's simplicity
__________________
._--_|\
/ Gold Coast, u no how we do.
\_.--._ /
.......v

:-*
millions of people have done what do can now cannot
Old 11-14-2006, 12:23 AM DPhrag is offline  
#136  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TriaD
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
What are you talking about? You can edit walken's wiki.


We have to have a notible link or source on genmays page.
.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:23 AM TriaD is offline  
#137  

Jester
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriaD View Post
We have to have a notible link or source on genmays page.
.

http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=562197
__________________


WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PARTY? WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PARTY?

_
Old 11-14-2006, 12:25 AM Jester is offline  
#138  

dickzero
NOT REALLY A HERO!!!1 really just a cheered up emo kiddd! A BIG PHONEY!!!
 
dickzero's Avatar
 
some fag took kidhero on wikipedia. wtf
Old 11-14-2006, 12:25 AM dickzero is offline  
#139  

Misutiku
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPhrag View Post
@ whoever that was hahaha

edit: im still laughing at this.. so elegant in it's simplicity



Quote:
07:32, 14 November 2006 Saxifrage (Talk | contribs) blocked "BaconCountyRebel (contribs)" with an expiry time of 24 hours (extreme incivility [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...rage&diff=cur])
__________________
MN Genmay List - Updated 4/25/07
http://mngenmay.misutiku.com
Old 11-14-2006, 12:29 AM Misutiku is offline  
#140  

cockholster
RUNAMUCK
 
no assertion of importance


__________________
---[LOL CONTENT]---
Old 11-14-2006, 12:29 AM cockholster is offline  
#141  

gg next
 
Rizla is the man
__________________
no sig crew
Old 11-14-2006, 12:32 AM gg next is offline  
#142  

TriaD
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post

Let me explain this, Saxifrage deleted genmays page for not being notable enough. Someone recreated the page, and Saxifrage again deleted and put a block on all further creation of genmays article.
So we can not edit genmays wikipedia article to bring it up to standards, it has to go through the deletion review before anything can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPhrag View Post
@ whoever that was hahaha

edit: im still laughing at this.. so elegant in it's simplicity

He gave me a gift for my comment.
What a gdamn baby.

You've been blocked for extreme incivility[1]. This block will expire in 24 hours and you are welcome to contribute constructively when you return. In the meantime, you might consider reading Wikipedia:Civility and Wikipedia:No personal attacks. Saxifrage ✎ 07:34, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
Old 11-14-2006, 12:32 AM TriaD is offline  
#143  

DPhrag
 
DPhrag's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriaD View Post
He gave me a gift for my comment.
What a gdamn baby.

You've been blocked for extreme incivility[1]. This block will expire in 24 hours and you are welcome to contribute constructively when you return. In the meantime, you might consider reading Wikipedia:Civility and Wikipedia:No personal attacks. — Saxifrage ✎ 07:34, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
//what a OMGOMGOMGOMG..

Go eat a dick Saxifrage!
__________________
._--_|\
/ Gold Coast, u no how we do.
\_.--._ /
.......v

:-*
millions of people have done what do can now cannot
Old 11-14-2006, 12:36 AM DPhrag is offline  
#144  

SnarkFish
This post probably contains a URL
 
SnarkFish's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriaD View Post
Let me explain this, Saxifrage deleted genmays page for not being notable enough. Someone recreated the page, and Saxifrage again deleted and put a block on all further creation of genmays article.
So we can not edit genmays wikipedia article to bring it up to standards, it has to go through the deletion review before anything can happen.

and Jester is suggesting we edit the walken wiki page and add in that Genmay is responsible for the Walken2008.com , therefore making genmay notable on wikipedia itself

edit: oh, see that it was already spelled out above, but the reference should be on the genmay wiki page (which is locked) so kinda hard to do
__________________
"That fucker always wins the URL competitions. I think he sold his soul to Google." -fly
the MD5 incident - www.genmay.net/showthread.php?p=1325652#post1325652
Old 11-14-2006, 12:36 AM SnarkFish is offline  
#145  

TriaD
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnarkFish View Post
edit: oh, see that it was already spelled out above, but the reference should be on the genmay wiki page (which is locked) so kinda hard to do


Yes, it does need to be on Genmays article to do us any good.
But the walken page needs to be updated as well.

Someone needs to add
http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=562197

here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christo...candidacy_hoax

The Urban Legends Reference Pages list the site as a fake [14]. This hoax was perpetrated by the Internet message board General Mayhem.[citation needed]

right were it says citation needed.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:42 AM TriaD is offline  
#146  

gg next
 
-Ditto, present some links or print citations. Just saying there are sources doesn't carry any weight. — Saxifrage ✎ 08:12, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

- http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=45757
http://news.com.com/2061-11199_3-5833740.html
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/a/194062.htm
http://digg.com/celebrity/The_origin..._2008_revealed

etc.. etc... etc... Rizla 08:18, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

- Thank you. — Saxifrage ✎ 08:28, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

- Now that I've taken a look through them, I'm going to advise you to turn those "etc" into sources too. All of these talk about the hoax primarily, with General Mayhem getting only a trivial mention as the source of the hoax. That doesn't meet WP:WEB. — Saxifrage ✎ 08:38, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

what a little bitch
__________________
no sig crew
Old 11-14-2006, 12:47 AM gg next is offline  
#147  

growler
Since I continuously bitch when The Queen posts, she is my new av.
 
growler's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg next View Post
-Ditto, present some links or print citations. Just saying there are sources doesn't carry any weight. Saxifrage ✎ 08:12, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

- http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=45757
http://news.com.com/2061-11199_3-5833740.html
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/a/194062.htm
http://digg.com/celebrity/The_origin..._2008_revealed

etc.. etc... etc... Rizla 08:18, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

- Thank you. Saxifrage ✎ 08:28, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

- Now that I've taken a look through them, I'm going to advise you to turn those "etc" into sources too. All of these talk about the hoax primarily, with General Mayhem getting only a trivial mention as the source of the hoax. That doesn't meet WP:WEB. Saxifrage ✎ 08:38, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

what a little bitch

wtf does he want a 10 page article on the hoax with a couple pages on genmay
__________________
<----popnfresh
http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/assholecrew974.jpg
Old 11-14-2006, 12:49 AM growler is offline  
#148  

dickzero
NOT REALLY A HERO!!!1 really just a cheered up emo kiddd! A BIG PHONEY!!!
 
dickzero's Avatar
 
why is wikipedia as lame as a class report
Old 11-14-2006, 12:51 AM dickzero is offline  
#149  

RobCrezz
 
RobCrezz's Avatar
 
We should randomly edit as many pages as possible with:

"SHIT THREAD, LOCK AND B7!"

That would make us fucking notable.
__________________
UK re%

im not sure if we are supposed to eat dogs theyre really useful for tracking and defense... but horses are also useful as vehicles. - mcovey
Old 11-14-2006, 12:53 AM RobCrezz is offline  
#150  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:12 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.