General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arátoeldar View Post

What a . Too bad Google cache doesn't have the entire thread.

So what is the story with DM's stepdaughter getting a DUI?

That was all he really said. It was more a comment on just how much of a superstar she really is in life.
-GavinZac

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cryptic
stuff and things

But when we track down who boy_why was and start calling his cell that thread gets vaulted?

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!

I wanna smack someone in the nuts with a whiffle ball bat. And then waffle-iron their penis.

Romeoz God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
please do not identify the individuals. i have edited all usernames and this thread is educational so that this doesn't happen again.

Sounds good to me. for the record I wasn't identifying them was I?

Bukkakeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoz God View Post

What's funny about this forum is the continued pull between offically not appearing to be taking apart in these things and everyone wanting to and taking part in them. its tempting to scream MAKE UP YOUR MIND but i have the feeling this seesaw is the only thing that lets the forums exist thanks to sanjay and still do this stuff everynow and again.

I find the likeliness that you'd get sued or any further legal action taken pretty small even if you left the thread there but you never know.

As for my concious its clean as I warned her boyfriend that his continued involvement in the thread was half the fuel to the fire and I was nice/reasonable to both of them throughout even if i was mocked by this fucking disgusting community.

Nearly every other example of this shit done by either 4chan or Genmay prior has been caused by some epic retardation on the victim's side. However she was just a noob trying to make a thread and her impression of some content. Everyone joined in for the sake of entertainment when it really was putting yourself all up off the back of someone else for no reason. Pretty fucking disgusting for any community even one which prides itself on general mayhem. Other than her continued flaunting of the fact she was a girl she did nothing wrong.. and that was probably put in place by the boyfriend with her avatard etc. Had any other genmay girl made that thread they would have resisted any of the jokes and flaming. If anyother genmay girl had made that thread they wouldn't have been mocked like that.

so let the flag for hypocrisy fly high from every pole, cuz we're a little bit country, and a little bit rock&roll

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

DivineStorm
I talk shit on the internet because in real life i'm a huge fucking pussy faggot

I approve of this thread.

Slash
DoucheBagalo

Fuck that fat caveman whore.

möbiustrip

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

What the fuck does it mean to escalate a message?
-GavinZac

Exox

This is like the [M] equivalent of this dude...:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by Exox; 09-22-2007 at 04:17 AM..

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

oh jeesh, some twat makes a thread about her sextoy collection and we can't make fun of her?

go ahead and delete the latest and greatest general mayhem and wait for someone to post real 'content'

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoz God View Post

What's funny about this forum is the continued pull between offically not appearing to be taking apart in these things and everyone wanting to and taking part in them. its tempting to scream MAKE UP YOUR MIND but i have the feeling this seesaw is the only thing that lets the forums exist thanks to sanjay and still do this stuff everynow and again.

I find the likeliness that you'd get sued or any further legal action taken pretty small even if you left the thread there but you never know.

As for my concious its clean as I warned her boyfriend that his continued involvement in the thread was half the fuel to the fire and I was nice/reasonable to both of them throughout even if i was mocked by this fucking disgusting community.

Nearly every other example of this shit done by either 4chan or Genmay prior has been caused by some epic retardation on the victim's side. However she was just a noob trying to make a thread and her impression of some content. Everyone joined in for the sake of entertainment when it really was putting yourself all up off the back of someone else for no reason. Pretty fucking disgusting for any community even one which prides itself on general mayhem. Other than her continued flaunting of the fact she was a girl she did nothing wrong.. and that was probably put in place by the boyfriend with her avatard etc. Had any other genmay girl made that thread they would have resisted any of the jokes and flaming. If anyother genmay girl had made that thread they wouldn't have been mocked like that.

You know, once in a while you can just log out and ignore what these scary people on the intarwebs are saying. You could even go and have a beer in a bar or something. Or you could have an anxiety attack about it

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furry4life View Post
oh jeesh, some twat makes a thread about her sextoy collection and we can't make fun of her?

go ahead and delete the latest and greatest general mayhem and wait for someone to post real 'content'

im waiting for this new content to come around, since 9/11 it's just been the same shit as before.

Nizofoshizo

what the fuck

DivineStorm
I talk shit on the internet because in real life i'm a huge fucking pussy faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987 View Post
im waiting for this new content to come around, since 9/11 it's just been the same shit as before.
Since 9/11??

You mean something worthwhile happened and that the 'reform' was just an empty thing like all those times before that?