General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
BCS
(mcovey)
 
BCS's Avatar
 
I had a dream last night the Tew punched me in the face.

Maybe it was Kevin Smith
__________________
"For dudes it's essentially the same, except you have to wipe the head of the penis, and you obviously have nothing to spread, really."

-augusttremulous
Old 09-22-2007, 08:28 AM BCS is offline  
#166  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!
 
Lewism1987's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCS View Post
I had a dream last night the Tew punched me in the face.

Maybe it was Kevin Smith

tew would have teabagged you.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:29 AM Lewism1987 is offline  
#167  

Romeoz God
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
No, we wouldn't



I thought I cleared it up for you the first time, but let me reiterate: Welcome to the motherfucking internet. If you have a problem with people on the internet, then there is nothing you can do but leave. She was innocent, you say? So what? An innocent person did a stupid thing and she paid for it, that's life. She'll move on, she'll be okay, and maybe she'll learn that the internet really is serious business. At any moment someone could screw you over "for the lulz," and no one could stop them. The reason the internet is so great is because it has no boundaries and people can do what they want, even if it is "immoral," (I used quotes because what is immoral to you may not be immoral to me. There is also a difference between illegal and immoral, in a way).

You say you're worried because many people would have loved to screw someone over. I guess you're worried about human nature. We're bad by nature and yet you think that there is something we can do to prevent it. The only thing that stops people from screwing someone over, like the girl in the thread in question, is morals. However, the internet has very few moral boundaries, so once you're on it the veil is off and you're faced with the reality of human nature. If you can't accept it, leave.

As for the rape thing.. no not most of you would.. through I'm sure some would..I can bet are are a large section of the posters on here that would do things that they would otherwise find morally wrong simply because of the mob mentality.

So if i have a problem with people on the internet all I can do is leave?



You had a problem with my post but did you pack up and leave the internet forever?

If you're faced with a group you disagree with offline do you run away?

I'm not going to leave because of how people act here in realtion to these threads but unless there is justification to myself i won't contribute to those sorts of threads from now on unless to stress my moral concern : P

As i said before her predicament is not my concern.. only the moral issues behind how far these events can go with no reasonable justification. Shit I spammed gutted baby images all over one harry potter forum and pm'd half the users it. I wasn't even going to do anything until i saw these people were literally obessed with the actors and the books to beyond healthy measures and the sadder part of it all was the people were nearly all over 17 from my observations in the post your pic thread there. shitty justification but it was something. Fucking up/trolling some forum and hacking them even can be justified to some degree. 99% of everything 4chan does on large scales is justified at some level. its when you cross over to completly pointless damage to innocent people that I have an issue. This wasn't it but its getting close. Plus by your definition of legal moralism I'm sure there is some law that makes what went on illegal and thus by your definition immoral.

Just because of the awesome freedom the internet gives people the power to do something it doesn't make any action available right. Your advocation for the alignment of laws and morals is udder idiocy. That pretty much leaves an infinite amount of extremely immoral things perfectly moral.

whether or not vienge did leave because of that he has expressed concern over his previous participation in these things which he claimed he regreted. He also claimed some issue with the thread if my memory serves me.

As for the veil of true human nature..



Completely moral-less humans aren't true human representations.. people like that mafia hitman who killed close to 200 people without feeling anything aren't the true face of humanity. Immoralism isn't even the true face of the internet. Genmay doesn't even completely represent this. This is supposed to be about the humor and attempting/intending serious harm/distress on innocent people is not funny(in general).

'If you can't accept it, leave'

I accept its existance doesn't mean i have to express my continued support of it or leave
Old 09-22-2007, 08:33 AM Romeoz God is offline  
#168  

Romeoz God
 
OH
BURN
Old 09-22-2007, 08:36 AM Romeoz God is offline  
#169  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
GenMay is and always has been horrific to every single retarded person who has ever joined. That's a fact.


this is a little more accurate
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 09-22-2007, 08:48 AM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
#170  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
So how many official Genmay holidays are there now?


There is Steak and Blowjob Day, and Buttplug Cavegirl Day... what else is there?
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 09-22-2007, 08:51 AM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
#171  

sanjay
 
sanjay's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
So how many official Genmay holidays are there now?


There is Steak and Blowjob Day, and Buttplug Cavegirl Day... what else is there?

july 5th is our anniversary- [M]ayhem Day
__________________
give love, get love.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:53 AM sanjay is offline  
#172  

Romeoz God
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
this is a little more accurate

personally the quote looks the same to me
Old 09-22-2007, 08:55 AM Romeoz God is offline  
#173  

colinshark
 
colinshark's Avatar
 
Yall were really mean to her.

I see several possible reasons, which can all be traced to geek culture's relationship with vaginas:
*Many genmayers like vaginas.
*Fewer genmayers experience vagina regularly.
*Nearly 100% of genmayers have been burned by vaginas at some point in the past.
*Genmayers exeperience a love/hate, but mostly hate view toward vaginas.
*Many genmayers, at some level, wish they had a vagina to play with, and are jealous.

I know there will be exceptions:
"I totally owned that bitch, and I have a hot girlfriend!"

Enjoy your silent, missionary position sex with her head turned away from you after she finally gives in to your pleadings sometime next week.
__________________
Two running FC RX-7s
Old 09-22-2007, 09:58 AM colinshark is offline  
#174  

ikpt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
july 5th is our anniversary- [M]ayhem Day

At this point, "[M]ayhem" really needs to be taken out of the title. It just doesn't fit there anymore.
__________________
fa6b482bbd5955aa8c86eb91418e0934 [pornmay.com]
Old 09-22-2007, 10:12 AM ikpt is offline  
#175  

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man
 
mofugger's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by furry4life View Post
everything that makes genmay a legal liability for sanjay is what makes it great

one day, through some explosion of pent-up genmay splooge, some nasty shit will go down and get Sanjay sued, which will be the greatest day of Genmay, and also its last

We'll just get some new servers and move on....kinda like how genmay was born shortly after the great [H]issy fit
__________________
Zombie Outbreak Response Team: Urban Division
Old 09-22-2007, 10:14 AM mofugger is offline  
#176  

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man
 
mofugger's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineStorm View Post
Since 9/11??

You mean something worthwhile happened and that the 'reform' was just an empty thing like all those times before that?

But....but....we have infractions now...or whatever the fuck those little red/yellow cards are called
__________________
Zombie Outbreak Response Team: Urban Division
Old 09-22-2007, 10:14 AM mofugger is offline  
#177  

ikpt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinshark View Post
Yall were really mean to her.

I see several possible reasons, which can all be traced to geek culture's relationship with vaginas:
*Many genmayers like vaginas.
*Fewer genmayers experience vagina regularly.
*Nearly 100% of genmayers have been burned by vaginas at some point in the past.
*Genmayers exeperience a love/hate, but mostly hate view toward vaginas.
*Many genmayers, at some level, wish they had a vagina to play with, and are jealous.

I know there will be exceptions:
"I totally owned that bitch, and I have a hot girlfriend!"

Enjoy your silent, missionary position sex with her head turned away from you after she finally gives in to your pleadings sometime next week.

False. If a new male member posted that same thread, with the same attitude, and same , the result would have been the same also. The only thing that makes it different with females is that some members believe that females should be treated with respect on a forum where respect is optional, simply because they probably have tits.

edit: you also fail to take into account that established fe[m]ales here were attacking "gf_of_blahblahblah" also, and more vehemently than the males, typically. What is your explanation for that, moron?
__________________
fa6b482bbd5955aa8c86eb91418e0934 [pornmay.com]
Old 09-22-2007, 10:27 AM ikpt is offline  
#178  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:08 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.