General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
zer0
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsEat&Die View Post
I vote Portland.. its the only way us lazy bastards will actually get a meet planned

I enjoy Portland! Although I may be a bit biased...
Old 05-27-2009, 10:22 PM zer0 is offline  
#211  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Vigilante
 
Vigilante's Avatar
 
the train ride from nyc to montreal is nice
__________________
Genmay Gun Club Member
Hobo Club
Old 05-27-2009, 10:22 PM Vigilante is offline  
#212  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0 View Post
It's all about the Terminator Package!

http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/gunrental.html

SHOOT THE WALL PACKAGE!

Now that sounds like a fun afternoon.

edit: Is that an aimpoint on that sten? That doesn't seem right.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 05-27-2009, 10:24 PM pyramid is offline  
#213  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsEat&Die View Post
I vote Portland.. its the only way us lazy bastards will actually get a meet planned

__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 05-27-2009, 10:25 PM pyramid is offline  
#214  

LifeIsEat&Die
 
LifeIsEat&Die's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0 View Post
I enjoy Portland! Although I may be a bit biased...

its the most enjoyable city in the country! we have it all... beer, weed, soccer, hour from the beach and the mountain, tons of hiking and rafting, good shows, strip clubs, amazing public transportation and a mayor who sucks underage intern penis

edit: sanjay, if this thread isnt for the meet forum, at least make it a poll thread ffs
__________________
xbox live: skankbowlfight
9bf8a31d0b17522f141fd28d1c413a6a
Old 05-27-2009, 10:25 PM LifeIsEat&Die is offline  
#215  

Jose Theodore
[ Mr.Burn ]
 
Jose Theodore's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
the train ride from nyc to montreal is nice

I heard good stuff about the bus from Montreal to NYC
Old 05-27-2009, 10:27 PM Jose Theodore is offline  
#216  

Vigilante
 
Vigilante's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
SHOOT THE WALL PACKAGE!

Now that sounds like a fun afternoon.

edit: Is that an aimpoint on that sten? That doesn't seem right.

just needs a few thousand rounds more

lol... youre right.. blasphemy
__________________
Genmay Gun Club Member
Hobo Club
Old 05-27-2009, 10:28 PM Vigilante is offline  
#217  

LifeIsEat&Die
 
LifeIsEat&Die's Avatar
 
what would be fun is renting a bus in seattle with a keg or 3, and taking down to pdx for a good pub crawl
__________________
xbox live: skankbowlfight
9bf8a31d0b17522f141fd28d1c413a6a
Old 05-27-2009, 10:29 PM LifeIsEat&Die is offline  
#218  

Mr.Coffea
I have a huge hard-on for Battlestar Galactica.
 
Mr.Coffea's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsEat&Die View Post
its the most enjoyable city in the country! we have it all... beer, weed, soccer, hour from the beach and the mountain, tons of hiking and rafting, good shows, strip clubs, amazing public transportation and a mayor who sucks underage intern penis

edit: sanjay, if this thread isnt for the meet forum, at least make it a poll thread ffs

Montreal certainly has better strip clubs, better nightlife, better soccer, better weed, better beer and better public transportation (our subway system was ranked 9th in the world)

You only win in the corrupt mayor department, and possibly beach department.
__________________
"I Have A Feeling The Ladies Like Mr Coffea"
-Mr Coffea-
Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 PM Mr.Coffea is offline  
#219  

Zombie4Life
 
Zombie4Life's Avatar
 
I'm in for FL or Philly
Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 PM Zombie4Life is offline  
#220  

Vigilante
 
Vigilante's Avatar
 
__________________
Genmay Gun Club Member
Hobo Club
Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 PM Vigilante is offline  
#221  

LifeIsEat&Die
 
LifeIsEat&Die's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Coffea View Post
Montreal certainly has better strip clubs, better nightlife, better soccer, better weed, better beer and better public transportation (our subway system was ranked 9th in the world)

You only win in the corrupt mayor department, and possibly beach department.

corrupt or not, he got us our MLS expansion and thats why I voted for him

and I did say 'in the country' as in America.. I never threatened your status as most enjoyable city in Canada
__________________
xbox live: skankbowlfight
9bf8a31d0b17522f141fd28d1c413a6a
Old 05-27-2009, 10:35 PM LifeIsEat&Die is offline  
#222  

Jose Theodore
[ Mr.Burn ]
 
Jose Theodore's Avatar
 
montreal still doesn't have an MLS team... eliminated from the canadian championship of the CONCACAF... tough shit
Old 05-27-2009, 10:38 PM Jose Theodore is offline  
#223  

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother
 
Dongboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Coffea View Post
Montreal certainly has better strip clubs, better nightlife, better soccer, better weed, better beer and better public transportation (our subway system was ranked 9th in the world)

You only win in the corrupt mayor department, and possibly beach department.

also not being canadian, that trumps everything else
__________________
bitch faced lobster OMGOMGOMGOMG - g0rg0n describing me
My '80 VW diesel buildup thread - http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=645277
Old 05-27-2009, 10:39 PM Dongboy is offline  
#224  

TommyTheCat
 
TommyTheCat's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
SHOOT THE WALL PACKAGE!

Now that sounds like a fun afternoon.

edit: Is that an aimpoint on that sten? That doesn't seem right.

Need more than 25 rounds though.

Shit I sneezed and used up all of the 9mm.
__________________
Play this nation building game, it's awesome.
http://primera.e-sim.org/lan.174290/
Old 05-27-2009, 10:44 PM TommyTheCat is offline  
#225  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.