General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother
 
Dongboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_Why View Post
I gotta bigger pair than you do. I'm not afraid of a challenge.

thank god, at least you aren't a québécoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
COCKBLOCKING TONGBOY

you mean stopping me from making fun of a canadian?
__________________
bitch faced lobster OMGOMGOMGOMG - g0rg0n describing me
My '80 VW diesel buildup thread - http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=645277
Old 08-25-2009, 12:51 PM Dongboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#571  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Lisa_Why
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
Who is lisa why and where are the nudes
Look at the meat photos. Pink hair.

No n00dz 4 [M].
__________________
*punch*
Old 08-25-2009, 12:51 PM Lisa_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#572  

DoubleJ
i make wiggles happy on the inside and horny on the outside
 
DoubleJ's Avatar
 
I would have come to the meet if Tongboy would have put a pig in the ground
__________________
FULL BLOWN MEAT GAYZER
Old 08-25-2009, 12:51 PM DoubleJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#573  

d4rkspike
<3
 
No, you wouldnt have.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:01 PM d4rkspike is offline  
Reply With Quote
#574  

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother
 
Dongboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
I would have come to the meet if Tongboy would have put a pig in the ground

you weren't the only one mad at me for not making it a pig roast
__________________
bitch faced lobster OMGOMGOMGOMG - g0rg0n describing me
My '80 VW diesel buildup thread - http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=645277
Old 08-25-2009, 01:01 PM Dongboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#575  

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_Why View Post
Look at the meat photos. Pink hair.

No n00dz 4 [M].
Oh alright. I'd like you to disrobe for me and wallow about in olive oil and feta cheese, then id like you to journal your experiences, have it translated in italian (assuming you dont know the language) and give me 3 weeks to try to figure it out. At the end of the 3 weeks id like you to have a very detailed quiz prepared for me whereupon im given 15 minutes to answer correctly. For each question I miss I will remove one square inch of skin from my torso. Every question i answer correctly you have to tell me something about yourself that would make you entirely uncomfortable, and then we have to embrace, and their might be some light necking. This is non-sexual, i dont expect anything from it, i will not be aroused, it's just what has to be done in order to reach a compromise. Anyhow at the end of all this we will part ways and never speak again. Some day in the future I will mail you some of my hair, if i remember to do it.

Sound fair?
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 08-25-2009, 01:01 PM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#576  

DoubleJ
i make wiggles happy on the inside and horny on the outside
 
DoubleJ's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkspike View Post
No, you wouldnt have.

I would have been there in spirit. Son had a baseball game anyway.
__________________
FULL BLOWN MEAT GAYZER
Old 08-25-2009, 01:02 PM DoubleJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#577  

DoubleJ
i make wiggles happy on the inside and horny on the outside
 
DoubleJ's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
Oh alright. I'd like you to disrobe for me and wallow about in olive oil and feta cheese, then id like you to journal your experiences, have it translated in italian (assuming you dont know the language) and give me 3 weeks to try to figure it out. At the end of the 3 weeks id like you to have a very detailed quiz prepared for me whereupon im given 15 minutes to answer correctly. For each question I miss I will remove one square inch of skin from my torso. Every question i answer correctly you have to tell me something about yourself that would make you entirely uncomfortable, and then we have to embrace, and their might be some light necking. This is non-sexual, i dont expect anything from it, i will not be aroused, it's just what has to be done in order to reach a compromise. Anyhow at the end of all this we will part ways and never speak again. Some day in the future I will mail you some of my hair, if i remember to do it.

Sound fair?

__________________
FULL BLOWN MEAT GAYZER
Old 08-25-2009, 01:04 PM DoubleJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#578  

sanjay
 
sanjay's Avatar
 
PM nudez please
__________________
give love, get love.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:27 PM sanjay is offline  
Reply With Quote
#579  

RedManThatCould
 
RedManThatCould's Avatar
 
Nice meeting everyone that I hadn't already met, and of course...great seeing everyone else again.

Thanks to Scott for organizing everything, Sanjay for paying for the grub, Pyramid for hosting the meet and a big thanks to Andy & Jill for letting me crash at their place. There's a package on it's way for someone's bday this Friday
__________________
www.behindthehype.com

Last edited by RedManThatCould; 08-25-2009 at 01:33 PM..
Old 08-25-2009, 01:27 PM RedManThatCould is offline  
Reply With Quote
#580  

Lisa_Why
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post

. I <3 Albatrosses.
__________________
*punch*
Old 08-25-2009, 01:59 PM Lisa_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#581  

Lisa_Why
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
Oh alright. I'd like you to disrobe for me and wallow about in olive oil and feta cheese, then id like you to journal your experiences, have it translated in italian (assuming you dont know the language) and give me 3 weeks to try to figure it out. At the end of the 3 weeks id like you to have a very detailed quiz prepared for me whereupon im given 15 minutes to answer correctly. For each question I miss I will remove one square inch of skin from my torso. Every question i answer correctly you have to tell me something about yourself that would make you entirely uncomfortable, and then we have to embrace, and their might be some light necking. This is non-sexual, i dont expect anything from it, i will not be aroused, it's just what has to be done in order to reach a compromise. Anyhow at the end of all this we will part ways and never speak again. Some day in the future I will mail you some of my hair, if i remember to do it.

Sound fair?

Olive oil/feta cheese is a Greek thing, not Italian.

FAIL.
__________________
*punch*
Old 08-25-2009, 02:00 PM Lisa_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#582  

DoubleJ
i make wiggles happy on the inside and horny on the outside
 
DoubleJ's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_Why View Post
. I <3 Albatrosses.

I love watching them try to land
__________________
FULL BLOWN MEAT GAYZER
Old 08-25-2009, 02:02 PM DoubleJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#583  

Lisa_Why
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
I love watching them try to land

I need to see this. *youtubes*
__________________
*punch*
Old 08-25-2009, 02:24 PM Lisa_Why is offline  
Reply With Quote
#584  

DoubleJ
i make wiggles happy on the inside and horny on the outside
 
DoubleJ's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_Why View Post
I need to see this. *youtubes*

All over youtube and it's hillarious
__________________
FULL BLOWN MEAT GAYZER
Old 08-25-2009, 02:43 PM DoubleJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#585  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.