General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
socialism has never worked anwhere. I thought you were not trolling anymore.

I am not trolling.

I guess you've never been to Europe and/or used socialized medicine.

If America is your only frame of reference, your experience isn't relevant to discuss such matters.
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:05 AM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#106  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
why do you think greece is selling off all of their ports?

unsustainable socialism


germany and scandinavia next!
__________________
lol
Old 07-10-2011, 02:13 AM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#107  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfast7 View Post
I am not trolling.

I guess you've never been to Europe and/or used socialized medicine.

If America is your only frame of reference, your experience isn't relevant to discuss such matters.

Spent two years in england dipshit. Saw where the US would be in ten years. Neck deep in a shithole trying to spit the shit out so it would not drown like england and europe was.

Capitalism is the main thing that brought down the monarchs and the oligarchs. When enough merchants cooperated enough to have trade empires in multiple countries, the local shitstains could no longer exercise seizure by decree. Because the merchants empire could back the forces of a nation hostile to the local asshole. Today they just move their headquarters and manufacturies. Cheap labor is only another red herring and is not that big a motive. Its the lack of needing to spend more money on your legal staff than you do on R&D

It's still the best bet against a renewal of The Right To Power that governments collect to themselves over time.

There can be abuses as mega corporations try build that same Right To Power and the government should be active in keeping that in check. Not making a family business with 6 employees fill out endless paperwork and then taking 60% of the business in taxes when the patron dies.

Their is no way the government can at this time collect enough money from the super rich even at 90% tax rate with no loopholes to run the country. Fucking Obama and co are raising a false flag. The people they Have to gouge are the small businesses that are large enough for idiots like you to see ZOMG they are over X net worth they should PAY PAY PAY but they are not large enough to survive that taxation and regulation.

you are pathetic

Go fuck the tight leghole of your uberpants you fucking normal.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 07-10-2011 at 02:21 AM..
Old 07-10-2011, 02:13 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#108  

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Spent two years in england dipshit. Saw where the US would be in ten years. Neck deep in a shithole trying to spit the shit out so it would not drown like england and europe was.

Capitalism is the main thing that brought down the monarchs and the oligarchs. When enough merchants cooperated enough to have trade empires in multiple countries, the local shitstains could no longer exercise seizure by decree. Because the merchants empire could back the forces of a nation hostile to the local asshole.

It's still the best bet against a renewal of The Right To Power that governments collect to themselves over time.

There can be abuses as mega corporations try build that same Right To Power and the government should be active in keeping that in check. Not making a family business with 6 employees fill out endless paperwork and then taking 60% of the business in taxes when the patron dies.

Go fuck the tight leghole of your uberpants you fucking normal.

That's ironic. I left the US for Europe five years ago, because I could see what would happen to the US. At the end of a capitalistic society, the corporations control everything (as they do in the US). This includes political power. Basically, corporations run the US government.

Not trolling here, but why leave England for the states? I can understand that the women and cuisine are bad in England, but why head back?
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:18 AM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#109  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfast7 View Post
That's ironic. I left the US for Europe five years ago, because I could see what would happen to the US. At the end of a capitalistic society, the corporations control everything (as they do in the US). This includes political power. Basically, corporations run the US government.

Not trolling here, but why leave England for the states? I can understand that the women and cuisine are bad in England, but why head back?

Because I dont like seeing a woman have a baby on the sidewalk of london because the health care wont provide an ambulance?

Thats not the real reason. Fuck that breeder.

I was over there in the military in the 80's. I never met a brit socially that was not on the dole. The US has already followed that road down into shit by implementing more and more half assed socialist garbage.

Sorry, your socialist paradises are all going broke. Even though they were propped up by US policies. Now we have to bail out the greeks and spain with the IMF and throw more US money down the drain.

Wake the fuck up.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 07-10-2011, 02:27 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#110  

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Because I dont like seeing a woman have a baby on the sidewalk of london because the health care wont provide an ambulance?

Thats not the real reason. Fuck that breeder.

I was over there in the military in the 80's. The US has already followed that road down into shit by implementing more and more half assed socialist garbage.

Sorry, your socialist paradises are all going broke. Now we have to bail out the greeks and spain with the IMF and throw more US money down the drain.

That's the problem.

If you were there while a member of the "military", you really didn't "live in England."

Also, you're not doing any bailing out, unless you count that tiny amount of support that the US provides to the IMF.
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:29 AM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#111  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfast7 View Post
That's the problem.

If you were there while a member of the "military", you really didn't "live in England."

Also, you're not doing any bailing out, unless you count that tiny amount of support that the US provides to the IMF.

they have a term for your response

I will let you go figure it out.

But while you do so consider this. If england was doing so good even at that time(and I assure it is worse now) Why did they ship two or 3 busloads of little crumpets every other thrusday for Hog Call (Officially THE DANCE) where they tried to hook up with servicemen get pregnant and then get the fuck out of england as a dependent?

WAKE THE FUCK UP
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 07-10-2011, 02:32 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#112  

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
they have a term for your response

I'm being serious, you didn't interact with English people everyday (unless they were military, which is hardly a cross-section of society), therefore, you probably cannot properly evaluate socialism vs. capitalism.

Especially, while living under totalitarianism, which is what the military is. I'd assume that either looked like paradise.
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:35 AM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#113  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfast7 View Post
I'm being serious, you didn't interact with English people everyday (unless they were military, which is hardly a cross-section of society), therefore, you probably cannot properly evaluate socialism vs. capitalism.

Especially, while living under totalitarianism, which is what the military is. I'd assume that either looked like paradise.

I was in the AIR FORCE you fucking normal. I had a nine to five job. I interacted with brits who had no connection with the base more often than I did with military personnel.

I did bike tours of the country almost every weekend the first year. You pedal down to the train station out in podunk land stick your bike in the car provided for it and take off for a different part of britain.

Thats why the other service branches call us the Chair Force.

Wake the fuck up.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 07-10-2011, 02:43 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#114  

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post

But while you do so consider this. If england was doing so good even at that time(and I assure it is worse now) Why did they ship two or 3 busloads of little crumpets every other thrusday for Hog Call (Officially THE DANCE) where they tried to hook up with servicemen get pregnant and then get the fuck out of england as a dependent?

I don't understand your argument.

Do you assume that well-educated Americans don't try leave America because they can make better money elsewhere? I know many American PhDs and MDs that move to Europe because the salaries/job stability/work-life balance is better. Over here, most jobs are permanent, meaning that you can't be fired and have a salary for life, why would any well-educated person not want that? Or the 6 weeks of vacation time?

You're arguments really confuse me. They're usually are one-sided, not even logical and end with profanity-laced tirades.
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:44 AM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#115  

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
I was in the AIR FORCE you fucking normal. I had a nine to five job. I interacted with brits who had no connection with the base more often than I did with military personnel.

I did bike tours of the country almost every weekend the first year. You pedal down to the train station out in podunk land stick your bike in the car provided for it and take off for a different part of britain.

Thats why the other service branches call us the Chair Force.

Wake the fuck up.

If you can't quit your job on the spot, without going to prison, you have no control and it's totalitarianism, by definition.
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:45 AM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#116  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfast7 View Post
I don't understand your argument.

Do you assume that well-educated Americans don't try leave America because they can make better money elsewhere? I know many American PhDs and MDs that move to Europe because the salaries/job stability/work-life balance is better. Over here, most jobs are permanent, meaning that you can't be fired and have a salary for life, why would any well-educated person not want that? Or the 6 weeks of vacation time?

You're arguments really confuse me. They're usually are one-sided, not even logical and end with profanity-laced tirades.


My GP doctor is from germany My gf's ophthalmologist is from Pakistan her previous GP was from austria I cant pick out the accent of her current one her gynecologist is from india

My proctologist is from india.

My and my GF's dentist is a jew but I dont know if he is from Israel. Between the two of us we MAY have one US born doctor.


Wake the fuck up.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 07-10-2011, 02:49 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#117  

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Iyou fucking normal

FYI, this makes you sounds even more ridiculous.
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:49 AM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#118  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfast7 View Post
FYI, this makes you sounds even more ridiculous.

You have a problem being normal?

I could call you a moron or imbecile but we both know you are not. You are just typical, average. The kind of guy PT Barnum loved.

You suck down what you are told by the most people. You cant pull your head out of consences(sic) thinking. Unfortunately you are not picking that up from local society. You are picking it up from whatever media you have locked onto as TRUTH INCARNATE

Sucks to be you.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 07-10-2011, 02:50 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#119  

acidfast7
 
acidfast7's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
My GP doctor is from germany My gf's ophthalmologist is from Pakistan her previous GP was from austria her gynecologist is from india

My proctologist is from india.

My and my GF's dentist is a jew but I dont know if he is from Israel. Between the two of us we MAY have one US born doctor.


Wake the fuck up.

You're missing the point again.

It's not about non-Americans coming to America. That's only one half of the equation.

You're forgetting about the people who leave America to go somewhere else.

These concepts are not mutually exclusive.
__________________
I always post that shitty animated .gif of a boulder tumbling down a hill.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:50 AM acidfast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#120  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.