General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

RazorWind

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
RoachCard GTX is on the truck for delivery today

TigerDirect demands that I pay (this is a direct quote) "Well sir it's a range of 15-20 dollars" in order to have them submit a request that the card be held at the UPS hub so that I can pick it up (my office is fucking closed today)

It takes 24 hours for the request to go through... WarehouseBro tells me that he actually told UPS NOT to try to deliver because we're closed... So posting up at the office to try an intercept might not even do me any good

So it does me no good

Can you not call UPS yourself with the tracking number and arrange to pick it up?

I remember doing that once when my apartment manager people refused to sign for a set of tires for some reason. I eventually called the depot and they told me to just bring the tracking number to the depot and pick them up.

Carrying the tires home in my MR2 Spyder was kind of a pain.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

TigerDirect =

Card charged for full amount

"Warehouse is being upgraded, that's why your package wasn't sent. We can't talk to warehouse directly, we don't know when your order will ship, wait 48 hours. We'll refund the cost of shipping as a courtesy"

48 hours later I call and tell them to cancel my order, no refund for shipping yet

"In the next 24 you will get an email saying the order has been shipped, or you'll get an email saying the order has been canceled"

24 hours later their charge vanished from my bank account, but order info on their website now said "shipped," tracking num said "label created 7/2" I still had no tracking email or cancelation notice

Then (30) hours later, I got one emails, hand-typed by some coked up hmong slave worker... saying "Sorry we couldn't cancel, heres your tracking number."

Then three or four minutes later, another email saying roughly the same thing... just... typed differently (again, hand typed and riddled with bad gramer.)

Today, tracking said "On truck for deliv," then at 11:19am (exactly when warehouse bro told me they usually come) it says "package held because of holiday" (warehouse bro told them no deliveries today)

UPS says that only TD can request that the package be rerouted, not the recipient.

I would need to pay "between $15 and $20" to have a request submitted for the package to be held or redirected, and that request takes 24 hours to """process"""

Ho-Lee-Shit.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
Can you not call UPS yourself with the tracking number and arrange to pick it up?

I remember doing that once when my apartment manager people refused to sign for a set of tires for some reason. I eventually called the depot and they told me to just bring the tracking number to the depot and pick them up.

Carrying the tires home in my MR2 Spyder was kind of a pain.

Oh absofuckinglutely. I've done that a number of times. TigerDirect set the parameters of the shipment in such a way that I am not allowed to request that the package be held or rerouted. Changes such as rerouting or... holding the package need to be called in by the sender.

(Possibly to save money.)

I'm thinking that maybe their cart system underestimated the cost of shipping, and thats why all of this has been going on?

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
I'm thinking that maybe their cart system underestimated the cost of shipping, and thats why all of this has been going on?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmhm.

I paid 21 buxxx

RazorWind

You got a GTX980 for $83?

That's like, the deal of the century. Or I guess that's just the next day air shipping.

Because you need to play games at 4K REALLY BADLY.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
You got a GTX980 for $83?

That's like, the deal of the century. Or I guess that's just the next day air shipping.

Because you need to play games at 4K REALLY BADLY.

leave ghetto and his GTX980 alone.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
which race(s)/minority group(s) do you hold responsible for this treachery

well it didn't help that the guy behind the counter had 18" + baby dreads.

not one bit.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

drove down to JewPS center that had my package

they kinda sorta ted me, lady looked of dead inside/not eager to help so... I mean... I decided not to get giggity, was the correct choice. Was in the area so I went and hung out at friends vinyl wrapping ""shop"" for the rest of the day, n2b

Still a bit frustrating for the vidya card to be... 100' away from me but... I can't do shit about it

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
drove down to JewPS center that had my package

they kinda sorta ted me, lady looked of dead inside/not eager to help so... I mean... I decided not to get giggity, was the correct choice. Was in the area so I went and hung out at friends vinyl wrapping ""shop"" for the rest of the day, n2b

Still a bit frustrating for the vidya card to be... 100' away from me but... I can't do shit about it

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

tigerdirects facebook comments are hilarious

half the people actually got jewed by them somehow, and the other half is aspie sperglords pieces of shit crying how a monitor delivery took 4 days instead of 3 days

have you pitched a whine post there already andrew?

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Your Order Contains...

Cart Items SKU Qty Item Price Item Total
Kanger OCC Coil (5 Pack)
(Ohm: Nickel Ni-200 0.15 Ohm)
SKU-553620AB 1 $15.99 USD $15.99 USD
Kanger OCC Coil (5 Pack)
(Ohm: 0.5 Ohm)
SKU-DEAEB053 1 $15.99 USD $15.99 USD
Kanger Subtank Mini
1141955 1 $35.99 USD $35.99 USD
SX Mini M Class by Yihi
(Color: Gray Body/Silver Face)
SKU-08996094 1 $199.99 USD $199.99 USD
Subtotal: $267.96 USD

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

how many do you need

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

All of them

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

saving some money again are we

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Got a windscreen and some fork gaitors for the bobber bike

Install kit for son's stereo (MEH on brand/specs, but he bought the head unit himself, so ) After I took pic, I clipped in the upper mount bracket above HU.

And had some spare cash, so I bought a 1999 CBR 600 F4 for $400 that a guy dropped into a ditch during a downpour. Had been sitting in the barn for 2+yrs. Didn't start, but had a clean title. Took it home, took her completely apart(pulled motor), and she now purrrrs

When I picked it up:

As of this morning:
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.