General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by red|dragon View Post
If there wasn't such a large population of teenagers, college kids, and young immature adults like yourself who are agnostic or atheist, you wouldn't be either. You're lazy, so you just do whatever everyone else does. Pretty easy to do, if you're a fucking tool like yourself.
kind of like you've chosen to be a fucking tool right? Though that comes naturally to you doesn't it, so it's not hard at all

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

red|dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
kind of like you've chosen to be a fucking tool right? Though that comes naturally to you doesn't it, so it's not hard at all

kind of like how your mom was calling me big papa last night, I guess she wouldn't have use for a late twenty year old fucking tool right? She told me to tell you that she is really disappointed in you.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
kind of like how your mom was calling me big papa last night, I guess she wouldn't have use for a late twenty year old fucking tool right? She told me to tell you that she is really disappointed in you.

my mom is 60 and really fat so I guess that tells more of you than of my mom. Then again, I know you're lying. Not because my mom couldn't use the ride, but I'm sure she has bigger standards than taking a half retarded tool with imaginary friends for a free ride

Are you sure your imaginary friend likes you writing hostile things like this online? I'd hate to see you go to hell, tool

red|dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
my mom is 60 and really fat so I guess that tells more of you than of my mom. Then again, I know you're lying. Not because my mom couldn't use the ride, but I'm sure she has bigger standards than taking a half retarded tool with imaginary friends for a free ride

Are you sure your imaginary friend likes you writing hostile things like this online? I'd hate to see you go to hell, tool

Your mom told me about how you don't have any friends, It was sad.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Your mom told me about how you don't have any friends, It was sad.

Your mom told me how she use to beat you, put out cigarettes on you, and how your uncle sexually molested you when you were little, no wonder you became a fucked up tool with imaginary friends

leo

Quote:
If there wasn't such a large population of teenagers, college kids, and young immature adults like yourself who are agnostic or atheist, you wouldn't be either. You're lazy, so you just do whatever everyone else does. Pretty easy to do, if you're a fucking tool like yourself.

You're a moron I'm afraid.
While it is true that atheism can be viewed as trendy(just like any other idea or philosophy), it is also the default and most logical position.

Being religious is the ultimate trend. That is indisputable. All individuals are born as atheists, and actually have to be coaxed and convinced/threatened into believing in God, despite the fact that it in addition to there being no evidence of God, it is impossible to test for his existence one way or the other. Indeed, you could argue that atheism is a trend, but in order to be consistent you must also concede that religion, having no intrinsic existence on its own, is an even bigger tend.

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIRye View Post
Its existence is pointless.

Not at all. A person whose existence you know nothing about can have a great impact on the world. This untestable dragon's existence could be very important; just because you can't observe it doesn't make it irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIRye View Post
And if you're the only person to see these footprints and they suddenly disappear when somebody else is around, that's called a delusion - something crazy people experience.

Who said anything about them disappearing? There are plenty of ways to dismiss footprints.

AncientMarinade

Quote:

ha
haha

aaaahahaha

when was the last time you looked past your nose

"immature adults" are agnostic or atheist eh?
so, to all of those "immature adults" who are lutheran, protestant, catholic, church of Christ, ad Infinitum, would you still call them immature?
would they fall under the "i'm too lazy to create my own faith, so i just follow someone else's"?

you are saying that "those who believe" in atheism are stupid for "being a tool"

according to that logic, EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE ELSE DOES IS A TOOL
flawless logic

AncientMarinade

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo View Post
You're a moron I'm afraid.
While it is true that atheism can be viewed as trendy(just like any other idea or philosophy), it is also the default and most logical position.

Being religious is the ultimate trend. That is indisputable. All individuals are born as atheists, and actually have to be coaxed and convinced/threatened into believing in God, despite the fact that it in addition to there being no evidence of God, it is impossible to test for his existence one way or the other. Indeed, you could argue that atheism is a trend, but in order to be consistent you must also concede that religion, having no intrinsic existence on its own, is an even bigger tend.

well, i should have just quoted this instead of my post

AncientMarinade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoelessOne View Post
I call myself agnostic, which I think separates me a bit from atheists. Anyway, I know what you are talking about, trying to separate yourself from the atheists and the whole "religious people are so stupid!" I just try to stay moderate, understand both sides, and be ready to blast anybody who argues with me

haha, amen to that

"what religion are you?"

-ummmm, atheist

"(commence shunning)"

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by That German Guy View Post
Your statement is invalid, as it is impossible for anything to be inside a non-existing container.
Also, this "god" cannot be both inside and outside the Schrödinger box, which, for the sake of the original experiment, has been defined as "impenetrable to any form of information whatsoever". That would imply two gods

not two gods. Holographic duplications of the same

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
not two gods. Holographic duplications of the same

I bet you don't know what a holograph is, do you?

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I bet you don't know what a holograph is, do you?

I am a hologram.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I am a hologram.

Like this?

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

SnakeIRye

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
Who said anything about them disappearing? There are plenty of ways to dismiss footprints.

If you're trying to go the analogy road with the footprints, it's not a good way for the religious.

Let's assume these 'footprints' are miracles, at least I think that's what you're trying to imply here and it's the only "proof" I've ever heard a god believer come up with. So you're comparing something anybody can see - footprints, to something that has never been proved to happen - miracles(this includes taking credit for an event based on coincidence)

If you see the footprints form with your own eyes(see a miracle take place) and you point exactly where they were(when you do that it's very hard to miss unless it wasn't there in the first place!) and when anybody else takes a look at where you're pointing, nothing is there - you're delusional.