General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
jubjub
TweedleDumber
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeHole

Oh and jubbsie, I suppose there is some parallel like you said,

nahhhh..the parallels are exact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeHole
Around here(Finland) you don't really get asked to sign up so yeah...nope.

In America we have evolved past the point of forcing our youth into armed service .



and OBTW , you filthy mooslumPigDog . this is an American board--we don't give a flying fuck about your "around here" .
__________________
I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:26 PM jubjub is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag
 
MrMaN383's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
abortion should be illegal...

if you go on youtube and watch an abortion video and still believe it should be legal then your a sick fuck...

cool, im a sick fuck. then again, i dont think meat comes from the grocery store so i got used to the realities of life sometimes being messy.
__________________
I used to be MrMaN383
If you think DUI isnt all about the money: http://genmay.net/showpost.php?p=19937665&postcount=301
e1d08c16d24074a75c32225ace16fd8c
Old 08-22-2008, 02:55 PM MrMaN383 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post


Do you really get ALL of your beliefs from Youtube you stupid fuck???

I sure as fuck don't want to watch somebody get their prostate operated on, but I'm pretty sure that should still be legal.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:38 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

Trailblazer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaN383 View Post
cool, im a sick fuck. then again, i dont think meat comes from the grocery store so i got used to the realities of life sometimes being messy.

Yeah but you can't compare killing cows to killing people. God makes every human being special and killing one is like killing part of God. Maybe it isn't always the fair choice but everything happens for a reason and God must've wanted her to get pregnant.

I mean maybe an incest baby would grow up and become super-intelligent because of some gene mutation and cure cancer.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:48 PM Trailblazer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renork View Post
Anyone know this? I am curious and a quick google search just brought up articles about this recent development and nothing to answer my specific question.

An old style D&C is an OBGYN specialty. It;'s used to cause an abortion and is also used to cure infertility.


If you are an obgyn doctor you can choose to do one or both if its YOUR practice. As far as the nurse mentioned above. the OMGOMGOMGOMG should have been fired. she made her decision when she went with an obgyn practice.

Just like a plumber that wont fix a backed up toilet with shit in it. He only does piss.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 08-22-2008, 04:05 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Now we cant say OMGOMGOMGOMG? Oh well that does it. I dont wear a diaper or play in a playpen. If the ry creep of adding new ZOMG we cant say that!! goes away I may be back.

Have fun and dont forget to blow into the hanky when mommy holds it to your nose.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 08-22-2008, 04:09 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

sun_ofa_beach
 
sun_ofa_beach's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
abortion should be illegal...

if you go on youtube and watch an abortion video and still believe it should be legal then your a sick fuck...

visit a slaughterhouse and if you still want to eat meat afterwards you're a sick fuck
__________________
1317473706

March 1st 07 - Dweeb transformed to Balladom <3
Old 08-22-2008, 05:58 PM sun_ofa_beach is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag
 
MrMaN383's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailblazer View Post
Yeah but you can't compare killing cows to killing people. God makes every human being special and killing one is like killing part of God. Maybe it isn't always the fair choice but everything happens for a reason and God must've wanted her to get pregnant.

I mean maybe an incest baby would grow up and become super-intelligent because of some gene mutation and cure cancer.

fuck god, ill kill every little bastard that stands between me and my freedom.
__________________
I used to be MrMaN383
If you think DUI isnt all about the money: http://genmay.net/showpost.php?p=19937665&postcount=301
e1d08c16d24074a75c32225ace16fd8c
Old 08-22-2008, 06:07 PM MrMaN383 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

coolxboxgamer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_ofa_beach View Post
visit a slaughterhouse and if you still want to eat meat afterwards you're a sick fuck

hey fuckwad they are COWS

Abortion is the dismemberment of living human beings
__________________
d67ca28ff460654694fe788f176c6640 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:34 PM coolxboxgamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag
 
MrMaN383's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
hey fuckwad they are COWS

Abortion is the dismemberment of living human beings

whats your point? in both cases my objectives require a messy death. just because you cant watch than and keep your lunch down doesnt mean the rest of us are so sensitive and unfamiliar with reality.
__________________
I used to be MrMaN383
If you think DUI isnt all about the money: http://genmay.net/showpost.php?p=19937665&postcount=301
e1d08c16d24074a75c32225ace16fd8c
Old 08-22-2008, 06:42 PM MrMaN383 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

coolxboxgamer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaN383 View Post
whats your point? in both cases my objectives require a messy death. just because you cant watch than and keep your lunch down doesnt mean the rest of us are so sensitive and unfamiliar with reality.

Its not that it's disgusting... it is the fact you are knowingly taking away a fucking human life that cannot defend itself.... would you want your parents to abort you?
__________________
d67ca28ff460654694fe788f176c6640 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:52 PM coolxboxgamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag
 
MrMaN383's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
Its not that it's disgusting... it is the fact you are knowingly taking away a fucking human life that cannot defend itself.... would you want your parents to abort you?

then whats the fucking point in watching a youtube video about it jackass? why do i care if i take a human life? it benefits me just like millions of lives have been taken for the benefit of someone else. so what?
__________________
I used to be MrMaN383
If you think DUI isnt all about the money: http://genmay.net/showpost.php?p=19937665&postcount=301
e1d08c16d24074a75c32225ace16fd8c

Last edited by MrMaN383; 08-22-2008 at 07:25 PM..
Old 08-22-2008, 07:00 PM MrMaN383 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
nahhhh..the parallels are exact.
nah...


Quote:
In America we have evolved past the point of forcing our youth into armed service .
I agree. I know you were trying to bait and troll but yeah.

Quote:
and OBTW , you filthy mooslumPigDog . this is an American board--we don't give a flying fuck about your "around here" .
Well no one gives a fuck about you but you still stick around, so what does that make you?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 08-22-2008, 07:21 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish
Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailblazer View Post
New press release on the whole doctors objecting to abortion not having to do them thing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26334679/

What do you folks think of this? I think its total for someone to get away with not doing their job because of a reason that amounts to "I don't feel like it". That's akin to a person who disagrees with evolution refusing to teach it, or a police officer who doesn't agree with laws against burglary stealing.

You're being paid to do your fucking job. Do it, or quit. None of this half-assed "But I don't want to" crap.

I'm all for the right to make a choice, and that extends from pregnant women to doctors. It's not their JOB to ABORT FETUSES. They take an oath not to harm people, and some of them might just take this to mean they shouldn't abort fetuses.

They should have the right to say "I don't do that." And I'm pretty sure they already do, such as to say "I don't do brain surgeries" when they don't feel qualified or the best person for that job. Then patients get to excersize their choice - to not use that doctor to get their abortion or brain surgery or whatever.

If they work in an abortion clinic, then obviously they should get fired for not doing abortions. That's just obvious. And people who don't believe in contraception, but work behind a cash register, should get fired for refusing to ring up condoms or some other kind of stupidity. The field of medicine is a little more complicated than the idea of performing abortions on demand.
__________________
TheMorlock: "Dubya made Saddam hide WMD in 1992 so we could find it in 2006 and support the war in iraq."
Old 08-25-2008, 01:14 AM Postal Blowshit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish
Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
abortion should be illegal...

if you go on youtube and watch an abortion video and still believe it should be legal then your a sick fuck...

I went and watched a whole bunch of different kinds of surgeries.

Your logic has convinced me that all surgery should be illegal.

ps. you're a fucking genius. poast more
__________________
TheMorlock: "Dubya made Saddam hide WMD in 1992 so we could find it in 2006 and support the war in iraq."
Old 08-25-2008, 01:18 AM Postal Blowshit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:05 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.