General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Mr. Greg
I'm obsessed with DHermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma View Post
although she does support bush's policy of forced racism and crossing out sections of the constitution he doesn't like.

Oh? Please, point out which ones those are, will you?

Louis Potgieter (1951-1996) NEVER FORGET

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Mr. Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
She's a creationist, anti-gay, lowest common denominator Republican. I know her talking about shooting guns gets you hard and all but her beliefs speak for themselves.

I'm against Creation, but if it will make the whackos happy for my kid to laugh and enjoy the story of an idea that a magical sky man created everything, I say let's teach it alongside scientific reason.

Quote:
This is the pathetic excuse for people who want to ignore the continuing problems of racism in this country and want to pretend like things will magically work themselves out.
I'm not ignoring the problems of racism! I'm fighting racism by opposing and speaking out against Affirmative Action! Can't you see that?

Quote:
Yes I did, I admitted that it was racism in a way because I hoped it would help you move beyond your moronic understanding of race dynamics in the US, but all it did was give you something to crow over.
Because it pleases me so much for a bigoted racist such as yourself to admit that the failed policy that you stick to is nothing more than the same thing you're trying to combat. If only we could get every AA activist to admit that AA is flat-out racism.

Quote:
Not really.
Okay chief. I guess Michael Phelps just has a multi-million dollar hobby, then.

Quote:
It is just a piece of paper, the just ideals embodied within stand on their own without any slavish devotion to unthinking acceptance of everything it contains. The 2nd amendment is not one of these ideals.
It was important enough to come second in a long list of right, only behind the freedom of speech. It surely is one of those ideals, and the founding fathers would be ashamed of people like you attempting to lull the people into the same disarmament that numerous dictators in the past forced on people under their control.

Quote:
You have a ignorant and childish view of racism and racial dynamics and you're a gun loving conservative. It's funny how those things always seem to come in pairs.
You know, you could actually cancel out Affirmative Action by bringing up the point that the Moors invaded and enslaved Europe ages ago.

Quote:
Not really, you haven't brought up any new points besides "YOU SAID IT WAS RACISM", it's quite boring really.
And yours has forever been "The key to defeating racism is more racism," without any solid explanation on how reversing racism is benefiting society.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post
I'm against Creation, but if it will make the whackos happy for my kid to laugh and enjoy the story of an idea that a magical sky man created everything, I say let's teach it alongside scientific reason. :lol:

People are already horrendously confused about what science is, encouraging more bullshit in the classroom will only hurt that further.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
It is just a piece of paper, the just ideals embodied within stand on their own without any slavish devotion to unthinking acceptance of everything it contains. The 2nd amendment is not one of these ideals.

you have no business even being alive, let alone making horseshit comments like this on things you obviously don't even begin to understand

get the FUCK out you stupid fucking imbecile

eighteen_psi
Extra Virgin

Quote:
Wow, what a tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang3find3r View Post
you have no business even being alive, let alone making horseshit comments like this on things you obviously don't even begin to understand

Werd.

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
People are already horrendously confused about what science is, encouraging more in the classroom will only hurt that further.

see, you're missing the point. he never thought about whether creation was stupid, smart, right, or wrong.

all of his thought about creationist morons was about justifying his support of teaching it in his own mind. the party told him to support it so he has to!

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
I'm against Creation, but if it will make the whackos happy for my kid to laugh and enjoy the story of an idea that a magical sky man created everything, I say let's teach it alongside scientific reason.
So you have no problem with letting someone harm children with ignorance but God forbid someone ever mention restricting gun sales. A class act.

Quote:
I'm not ignoring the problems of racism! I'm fighting racism by opposing and speaking out against Affirmative Action! Can't you see that?
lol indeed.

Quote:
Because it pleases me so much for a bigoted racist such as yourself to admit that the failed policy that you stick to is nothing more than the same thing you're trying to combat. If only we could get every AA activist to admit that AA is flat-out racism.
*yawn*

Quote:
If you want to put it that way sure.

Quote:
It was important enough to come second in a long list of right, only behind the freedom of speech. It surely is one of those ideals, and the founding fathers would be ashamed of people like you attempting to lull the people into the same disarmament that numerous dictators in the past forced on people under their control.
No, it's not. Gun rights aren't important for maintaining a free, just, or equal society. Plenty of democratic nations exist with severe gun restrictions, likewise plenty of dictators rule over people that are armed with all sorts of small arms (Saddam being the obvious example). I don't really care if the founding fathers would be ashamed of me, they where human like everyone else and could (and did) have wrong opinions, they'd be ashamed of me thinking blacks where equal to whites in capacity for learning. Their view of the necessity of the 2nd amendment, especially in the modern age, is wrong. States should be allowed to decide for themselves what gun laws they want.

Quote:
You know, you could actually cancel out Affirmative Action by bringing up the point that the Moors invaded and enslaved Europe ages ago.
That has nothing to do with the current racial situation or history in the US, so no it doesn't "cancel out" anything and isn't germane at all.

Quote:
And yours has forever been "The key to defeating racism is more racism," without any solid explanation on how reversing racism is benefiting society.
Well ok here's an explanation: Racism in any of it's form isn't something that simply works itself out and it takes an attitude of multiculturalism and active intervention in the form of social programs, including AA, to help alleviate the situation. To pretend otherwise is to be ignorant of history.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang3find3r View Post

I tried to think of something to say here but you said it all for me already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighteen_psi View Post
Wow, what a tool.
Good one. It's a shame you can't appreciate the irony here.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison

There isn't a thread in this forum I won't derail!

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
I tried to think of something to say here but you said it all for me already.

Good one. It's a shame you can't appreciate the irony here.

the only irony here is that you want to take away RIGHTS that were given to us by our founding fathers.. oh wait, that's not irony, it's just fucking retarded

Mr. Greg

Quote:
So you have no problem with letting someone harm children with ignorance

How is telling then a story saying "some believe this is truth" harming them? Should we ban fantasy books?

Quote:
If you want to put it that way sure.
Well, seeing as you're dismissing an Olympic sport as nothing but hobby, surely there is consistency with the rest of the events.

Quote:
No, it's not. Gun rights aren't important for maintaining a free, just, or equal society. Plenty of democratic nations exist with severe gun restrictions
And what's the difference between them and us? Here's a hint: Invasions.

Quote:
likewise plenty of dictators rule over people that are armed with all sorts of small arms (Saddam being the obvious example).
Yes, because Saddam using capital punishment for dissension and poisonous gas wasn't a deterrent at all.

Quote:
I don't really care if the founding fathers would be ashamed of me, they where human like everyone else and could (and did) have wrong opinions, they'd be ashamed of me thinking blacks where equal to whites in capacity for learning.
They made no exception for blacks in the founding documents of this country. It just took people to stand up and point out the hypocrisies in the documents and society, and the Dred Scott decision ignited the fuse of it.

Quote:
Their view of the necessity of the 2nd amendment, especially in the modern age, is wrong. States should be allowed to decide for themselves what gun laws they want.

If states can defy one section of the Bill of Rights, they should be able to defy all of them, right?

Quote:
That has nothing to do with the current racial situation or history in the US, so no it doesn't "cancel out" anything and isn't germane at all.
They owe me reparations.

[/quote]Well ok here's an explanation: Racism in any of it's form isn't something that simply works itself out[/quote]

Exactly, which is why AA (Racism in itself) is not something that will cure the cure of racism.

Try again.

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

Quote:

Yeah how much are the olympians that run or ski and shoot guns making dumbass?

Free_Willy

Berg v. Obama Update -- Wednesday, September 3

Summons Reissued, Obama to be Served by Tomorrow

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Mr. Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
Yeah how much are the olympians that run or ski and shoot guns making dumbass?

So monetary reward is the basis for distinguishing between a sport and a hobby?

Xayd

that's what the rules say.