General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Well that just wouldn't be fair to you Morlock, looks like two is about all you can handle.

while I am sleeping

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Malakai

You have to be careful with your punishments because there are a lot of mistakes and bad assumptions made in a lot of these types of investigations.

My dad had some trouble with a neighbor of ours when I was a kid because they were being crazy paranoid. I had this girl that lived down the street from me playing in the pool when I was a little kid, my pop was just barbequing and watching to make sure no one drowns, normal responsible parenting.

Well when she had to leave we saw her out and her mom saw the girl leaving the house with my pop holding the door open and freaked.

Needless to say it was a big embarrassing mess and all was eventually cleared up, but it could easily not have gone so easy.

Another one, nameless buddy of mine dated a chick who said she was 16 when he was 18 or 19, she ended up being 14. Parents called the cops when he pissed them off (they were ok with it for awhile too) one night. Now he has to register as a sex offender wherever he moves, even now, many years later. No I could not believe she was only 14 when we found it.

Hell I even had a close call with a young teen when I was upper teen.

Free_Willy

Pre teen is sick as all hell , and that also goes for the cultures mentioned that marry as accepted practice 11-13, but that being said I have seen quite a few 15-16-17 that looked, thought and acted at least 19.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

savage

Has anybody brought up the recent supreme court case that said the death penalty cannot be given for child rapists? If not, it is worth noting that they are considering revisiting the decision. I'm not the biggest fan of the death penalty, but I suppose if it is ever warranted, this is one area that might be worth allowing it...

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage View Post
Has anybody brought up the recent supreme court case that said the death penalty cannot be given for child rapists? If not, it is worth noting that they are considering revisiting the decision. I'm not the biggest fan of the death penalty, but I suppose if it is ever warranted, this is one area that might be worth allowing it...

Dumb Ho alluded to it.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
while I am sleeping

Youre fucking braindead, this should come as no suprise.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Youre fucking braindead, this should come as no suprise.

BWAHahhahahah

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
BWAHahhahahah

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Speaking of braincells...I'm pretty sure some of mine died while reading this thread.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

ry_goody

Oprah speaks on the seriousness of the issue of pedophilia in our country.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Renork

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

OVER 9000!!!! lmao.

illig

Quote:
Regardless of a person's stance on the death penalty, how can anyone disagree with exterminating all ___________ for the betterment of society?
any statement like that is just incredibly small minded, and leads to all kinds of extreme over-response just b/c a particular crime is felt to be more heinous than others.... what about all those dumb ass college freshmen who keep banging their HS girlfriends? or get head from some 16 year old at a party? you're telling me that you'll the 1st law in history with a successful "don't apply this REQUIRED death penalty to any case that doesn't warrant it" clause?

i also think it's fucking hilarious that you can rape a child and be essentially punished for life (i.e. be registered as a sex offender, and then not be allowed to live in entire towns/counties b/c of increasing anti-sex-offender laws), when you can murder someone and be out in 5 years (on good behavior) and be allowed to live anywhere.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by illig View Post

i also think it's fucking hilarious that you can rape a child and be essentially punished for life (i.e. be registered as a sex offender, and then not be allowed to live in entire towns/counties b/c of increasing anti-sex-offender laws), when you can murder someone and be out in 5 years (on good behavior) and be allowed to live anywhere.

YOu know, it's that old fashioned concept that picking on the absolutely defenseless is worse than picking on someone that has a chance to fight back. And another concept that oh Some people deserve to be murdered, while I dont think any normal person thinks that there are any 5 year olds that have done anything so horrible that they deserve to be raped.

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post

+ YouTube Video

Doesn't forgive, Doesn't forget, Has over 9000 penises and they are all raping children
HELLO 4CHAN

need4car

poke out there eyes with a fork?