General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
coolxboxgamer
 
LOL @ you idiots bashing Trachei

All of the so called "proffessional investors" on CNBC were last week saying how "noone could have ever predicted this...." and "we never saw this coming"...... well I hate to tell you this, but MANY did.

Peter Schiff, hell Ron Paul, and many, many many others.

Trachei is right.... all of the "mainstream correct people" have been DEAD wrong these past few years/months.... and yet you still think he's crazy...

O well your loss....
__________________
d67ca28ff460654694fe788f176c6640 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:53 PM coolxboxgamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Trachei
 
Trachei's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
LOL @ you idiots bashing Trachei

All of the so called "proffessional investors" on CNBC were last week saying how "noone could have ever predicted this...." and "we never saw this coming"...... well I hate to tell you this, but MANY did.

Peter Schiff, hell Ron Paul, and many, many many others.

Trachei is right.... all of the "mainstream correct people" have been DEAD wrong these past few years/months.... and yet you still think he's crazy...

O well your loss....

lol they still think I'm wrong when the crash happened right before their eyes. I guess they can go back to watching CNBC and their bottom calls every time the DOW dropped 300 points. Buy the dips!

Last edited by Trachei; 09-20-2008 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 09-20-2008, 07:04 PM Trachei is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

ElectribeCyanide
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachei View Post
lol they still think I'm wrong when the crash happened right before their eyes. I guess they can go back to watching CNBC and their bottom calls every time the down dropped 300 points. Buy the dips!

I've been lurking here for years and have slowly watched more and more members change their stance on the U.S. It's funny to watch some of them still cling onto a concept that sometime in the future will disappear.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:11 PM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

Trachei
 
Trachei's Avatar
 
Quote:
The Treasury Department said on Saturday that its financial rescue plan could permit it to buy assets beyond those backed by mortgages and potentially buy them from foreign holders.
Still don't know who your overlord is? Now, the taxpayer is bailing out credit card debt, Auto Loans, and other debt.

http://www.reuters.com/article/bonds...53279320080920

That's right, now you are bailing out foreign institutions with your labor. Congratulations America. INFINITE PROSPERITY! (sorry, I had to steal that line, because it works so great)

Why did I live within my means again?
Old 09-20-2008, 07:12 PM Trachei is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

Trachei
 
Trachei's Avatar
 
In addition, none of the actions committed by Paulson regarding the bailout may be reviewed by ANY agency, or ANY court. That's right, there is no oversight by any law or agency. You are just supposed to trust Paulson. That is FASCISM in the purest form. The government and the banks in the bed together, with no one able to watch.

Quote:
Sec. 8. Review.

Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency.
But hey, what do I know. INFINITE PROSPERITY COMRADES!
Old 09-20-2008, 07:21 PM Trachei is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

ElectribeCyanide
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachei View Post
In addition, none of the actions committed by Paulson regarding the bailout may be reviewed by ANY agency, or ANY court.

Wait, that is one of the most important sentences I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

Can you please back that up for me with a reputable source?
I mean honestly if that's true, isn't that one of the most blatant instances of "bending" or even straight out "removing" the law and its abilities to look into potentially illegal activities?

P.S i'm really drunk, but that's some fucked up shit
Old 09-20-2008, 08:25 PM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

Trachei
 
Trachei's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
Wait, that is one of the most important sentences I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

Can you please back that up for me with a reputable source?
I mean honestly if that's true, isn't that one of the most blatant instances of "bending" or even straight out "removing" the law and its abilities to look into potentially illegal activities?

P.S i'm really drunk, but that's some fucked up shit

go to the bailout proposal. Check calculated risk blog. It's on the net now.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:26 PM Trachei is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

ElectribeCyanide
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachei View Post
go to the bailout proposal. Check calculated risk blog. It's on the net now.

Dude i'm tanked, but interested, can you provide a better link.. I will read it but where is the bailout proposal again? (fuck if its posted in this thread my bad)


oh shit wait nevermind you mean the other thread that I had commented on. I'm a little slow tonight
Old 09-20-2008, 08:32 PM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachei View Post
I do have an education, probably more than you. I've probably read more SEC filings and investor related information than you will in an entire lifetime.

What are we all waiting for? Give THIS MAN the reigns to our economy.
































































Old 09-20-2008, 10:01 PM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

Trachei
 
Trachei's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
What are we all waiting for? Give THIS MAN the reigns to our economy.


yep, because the current officials running the economy did such a great job Your IQ has to be less than 50.

Home ownership for ALL!
Old 09-20-2008, 10:19 PM Trachei is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

bigtony
 
bigtony's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachei View Post
yep, because the current officials running the economy did such a great job Your IQ has to be less than 50.

Home ownership for ALL!

well if you read the governments 10k's why didnt you stop them?
__________________
3c61ecd96185f52bac8c3b761e48c7bf
Old 09-20-2008, 10:47 PM bigtony is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

Trachei
 
Trachei's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtony View Post
well if you read the governments 10k's why didnt you stop them?

Because the stupidity of the rest of America; people who watch America's Got Talent and American Idol negate any responsible actions anyone tries to take. Congress has a 92% re-election rate and an 15% approval rating. They can do whatever the fuck they want with no consequence because of the mindless masses. Even with all the evidence in their face the people do nothing, which is why I plan on getting a dual citizenship in Canada. They have their own issues, but it's better than the USA in twenty years.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:57 PM Trachei is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

bigtony
 
bigtony's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachei View Post
Because the stupidity of the rest of America; people who watch America's Got Talent and American Idol negate any responsible actions anyone tries to take. Congress has a 92% re-election rate and an 15% approval rating. They can do whatever the fuck they want with no consequence because of the mindless masses. Even with all the evidence in their face the people do nothing, which is why I plan on getting a dual citizenship in Canada. They have their own issues, but it's better than the USA in twenty years.

I used to think the same as you, but there's your source of the problem: In absence of regulatory (civil) authority no one is willing to stand up to fix problems without being self-interested. Now the invisible hand is gonna choke those laid off bankers to become VC's and finally put some infastructure projects back in this country. It's do or die now gents, lets get to work.... (someone get the belushi animal house rant)
__________________
3c61ecd96185f52bac8c3b761e48c7bf
Old 09-20-2008, 11:06 PM bigtony is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

kudos
I am a homofag with no friends and Halo owns my soul
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachei View Post
Because the stupidity of the rest of America; people who watch America's Got Talent and American Idol negate any responsible actions anyone tries to take. Congress has a 92% re-election rate and an 15% approval rating. They can do whatever the fuck they want with no consequence because of the mindless masses. Even with all the evidence in their face the people do nothing, which is why I plan on getting a dual citizenship in Canada. They have their own issues, but it's better than the USA in twenty years.

Oh god another who is going to "move to canada™" when he doesn't get his way.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:10 PM kudos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

Trachei
 
Trachei's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos View Post
Oh god another who is going to "move to canada™" when he doesn't get his way.

Yep, and you will still be paying my veterans benefits bitch.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:14 PM Trachei is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.