General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

yeah, you're just all too busy posting otherwise all the fucking time. You're just an alcoholic, and a selfproclaimed "hippie" who likes to defend people who make rape victims pay their rape kits, and you're a self proclaimed atheist who likes to cheer for people who go to church to keep witchvraft at bay. Fuck, why can't everyone have socialized healthcare? At least they'd fucking lock your invalid deliriumtremens ass up and perhaps they could pump some medication into you to keep you at least appearing to be moderately functional.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
yeah, you're just all too busy posting otherwise all the fucking time. You're just an alcoholic, and a selfproclaimed "hippie" who likes to defend people who make rape victims pay their rape kits, and you're a self proclaimed atheist who likes to cheer for people who go to church to keep witchvraft at bay. Fuck, why can't everyone have socialized healthcare? At least they'd fucking lock your invalid deliriumtremens ass up and perhaps they could pump some medication into you to keep you at least appearing to be moderately functional.

Too bad you are such a loser that you cant distinguish what you want to project people to be from what they over and over and over for more than a year state that they are against. You improved for awhile, did your social health care put you in the deny medication list because they thought you were pretending? Point them to this thread and you can get back on meds.

McCain is a fucking time bomb he does not have any grasp on sanity he lost that at the Hanoi Hilton. He has a tenous link to what he thinks is sanity. Read Every Fucking Post for the last year or more on what I think of him you pathetic worm. I was going to vote for Obama until he proved what a lying misogynistic sack of shit he is. So I will vote for no one because there is a slim chance that throwing my vote away on a third party candidate will actually get someone worse than Obama elected.

I will give you the same advice I gave ninja

wash the sand out. I did not mean to shove it so far up you would still be bleeding after all this time.

Last edited by TheMorlock; 09-27-2008 at 04:39 PM..

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Too bad you are such a loser that you cant distinguish what you want to project people to be from what they over and over and over for more than a year state that they are against. You improved for awhile, did your social health care put you in the deny medication list because they thought you were pretending? Point them to this thread and you can get back on meds.
Is it you or the appletini talking?

Quote:
McCain is a fucking time bomb he does not have any grasp on sanity he lost that at the Hanoi Hilton. He has a tenous link to what he thinks is sanity. Read Every Fucking Post for the last year or more on what I think of him you pathetic worm. I was going to vote for Obama until he proved what a lying misogynistic sack of shit he is. So I will vote for no one because there is a slim chance that throwing my vote away on a third party candidate will actually get someone worse than Obama elected.
Yes, this is probably the exact same reason why there are threads like these. You know, the ones where someone posts something even remotely implying mccain or palin doesn't have it all upstairs, and you spend your first 5 posts into the same thread, trying to derail it to something Obama. Feel free to review this and any of the other recent threads regarding this. Thanks fucknugget, now go drink yourself pleasant (pass out).
Quote:
I will give you the same advice I gave ninja

wash the sand out. I did not mean to shove it so far up you would still be bleeding after all this time.
Are you sure your republican peers approve of you talking all homosexual on the internet? I know it gets me fucking hard as a rock, but you never know about them godfearing republicans you support here on a daily basis.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Is it you or the appletini talking?

Yes, this is probably the exact same reason why there are threads like these. You know, the ones where someone posts something even remotely implying mccain or palin doesn't have it all upstairs, and you spend your first 5 posts into the same thread, trying to derail it to something Obama. Feel free to review this and any of the other recent threads regarding this. Thanks fucknugget, now go drink yourself pleasant (pass out).
Are you sure your republican peers approve of you talking all homosexual on the internet? I know it gets me fucking hard as a rock, but you never know about them godfearing republicans you support here on a daily basis.

wow the appletini barb again. welcome to 2003? again. get new material

WASH THE FUCKING SAND OUT(I know you are angry that you cant call me an unemployed bum anymore )

Yes, this is probably the exact same reason why I lambaste Every Fucking thread that bashes someone for doing the same thing as the fanboi's favorite does. It's called

GASP actual independent thinking. While morons like you and the general populous in these threads fall for the WB duck season rabbit season duck season rabbit season rabbit season duck season BOOM routine.

Find ONE Single post of mine saying I am even contemplating voting for McCain.

I

curdledvomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Indeed. However in the case of mccain/palin one must also consider mccain's age and health and the likelihood that palin will actually find herself as president should their ticket be elected. McCain has limited mobility in his arms and hands from his POW days, he is one of the oldest candidates for president ever, if not the oldest party nominee ever, and he has had cancer 4 times now. The last growth that was removed was a fairly large stage 2A melanoma (5cm across) and they even removed some adjacent lymph nodes because the doctors feared it had potentially already spread. That was ~8 years ago... As time goes on the potential for relapse is increasingly likely. While none of this directly addresses his abilities as commander it does make the question of how prepared his VP nominee is that much more relevant.

I agree totally. I guess I just choose to choose the one whom I think is the lesser of two evils.
We both know that the president has no real power...i mean in the sense thats it all in his/her hands. The older I get the more that 24, black ops, someone else is really running everything stuff makes more sense to me.

Please Jesus, return soon and fix everything. Amen

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

If you're not voting for Obama, you're a fucking retard. It's plain and simple.

There's always the independent option if you don't want to vote Republicrat. Not like it makes a difference in the States though.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
He brought new sartorial splendor

Valid point....

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Valid point....

shhhhh dumb ho is still looking both words up.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
wow the appletini barb again. welcome to 2003? again. get new material

WASH THE FUCKING SAND OUT(I know you are angry that you cant call me an unemployed bum anymore )
I wouldn't know do you work, and I could give a shit too. Perhaps you can enjoy your beverages on the job too, that would explain a lot of things.

Quote:
Yes, this is probably the exact same reason why I lambaste Every Fucking thread that bashes someone for doing the same thing as the fanboi's favorite does. It's called

GASP actual independent thinking. While morons like you and the general populous in these threads fall for the WB duck season rabbit season duck season rabbit season rabbit season duck season BOOM routine.
Your critical thinking of course is ....well, parroting curdledvomit while he posts a video of obama stuttering. That is of course, comparable to palin looking like miss map wonder, and of course let's not stop drilling the two key elements that make this the bizarro world election: the rape kits, and the witchcraft disposal. Yeah. What's also really telling of your independent thinking is you're a little bitch whining about people confusing VP for POTUS candidates, yet you're the fucking first one to do it when you get the opportunity. That's how fucking sad you are. It's a combination of a fucking idiot, and a really bad troll.
Quote:
Find ONE Single post of mine saying I am even contemplating voting for McCain.

I
One doesn't need to find such things, it's obvious since you cheerlead like no tomorrow as displayed by any thread here that calls out for (deserved) ridicule.

Oh well, we can always hope you're too drunk to get into the booth at election day.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
There's always the independent option if you don't want to vote Republicrat. Not like it makes a difference in the States though.

No, it's downright imperative that ...."thing" doesn't get anywhere. I wouldn't want a fucking nut like that to validate my goddamn parking. If you're voting for mccain, or some 3rd grade fucktard, you're not betraying america. You're betraying humankind.

TheMorlock

Quote:
No, it's downright imperative that ...."thing" doesn't get anywhere. I wouldn't want a fucking nut like that to validate my goddamn parking. If you're voting for mccain, or some 3rd grade fucktard, you're not betraying america. You're betraying humankind.

Quote:
I wouldn't know how to not be a sandy vagina.

wash the sand out

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Wow I almost aspirated my own vomit

shit I hope it was a close one

TheMorlock

Quote:
shit I hope you spat out enough for me to eat

Hey shitstain, you only get to eat from browntown

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
gay banter
watch out, your republican overlords might see you talking like that.

TheMorlock

Quote:
watch out, your republican overlords might see you talking like that.

mmm Log Cabin Syrup Tastes like FREEEEDOMMM!!!
Sorry I have another play date with someone else. Be back later to rub your nose in your shit