General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
deltabourne
Mike27 is my bestest friend in the whole wide world.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
As I have shown, the US government has reason to lie. The Iraqi consulate, on the other hand, had no reason to lie (especially since this was before the execution).
jojofine:
and fyi jordan, saudi arabia, and one other country (might be UAE) have confirmed the video was real and have condemned the islamics that did it. they've also offered to assist in finding the people who did it.

What reason do they have to lie?
__________________
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
- Douglas Adams

Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer came down upon her head
Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead
Old 05-13-2004, 08:46 PM deltabourne is offline  
#436  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

i am teh funk
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltabourne
Mike, can you explain why you can hear a scream and then gargling when they begin to cut his head, especially if he you claim he is already dead?

ever heard of dubbing?
Old 05-13-2004, 08:46 PM i am teh funk is offline  
#437  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltabourne
Mike, can you explain why you can hear a scream and then gargling when they begin to cut his head, especially if he you claim he is already dead?

http://www.google.com/search?q=other...utf-8&oe=utf-8
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...e+over&spell=1
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 08:46 PM mike27 is offline  
#438  

p-hook
 
I started writing a rebuttle to each of your points, but I stopped because:

1. The holes in all your arguments are so seethrough, do they even need to be pointed out.
2. You seem like one of those people who doesn't care about 'logic' or anything like that. You are sure you are right, and you'll never admit your wrong (even if all the facts contradict you).
__________________
Proud member of Canada (GTA)
Go Ryerson!
Old 05-13-2004, 08:47 PM p-hook is offline  
#439  

i am teh funk
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
I'm not sure.

could you find out from your parents by any chance?
Old 05-13-2004, 08:47 PM i am teh funk is offline  
#440  

welcomerain
 
welcomerain's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
As I have shown, the US government has reason to lie. The Iraqi consulate, on the other hand, had no reason to lie (especially since this was before the execution).

i DIDN'T say deceive. i said fuck up unintentionally. holy jebus! here's a tip--SQRRR.
__________________
0725a573965e
Old 05-13-2004, 08:47 PM welcomerain is offline  
#441  

Baloneyflaps
JoJoFine
MASTER-B FOR SUPARMOD.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltabourne
Why should I trust the Iraqi consulate?


OMG DONT TRUST THEM THEY'RE PART OF THE US COVER UP TO TURN MOSUL INTO A NUCLEAR WEAPONS PRODUCTION CENTER AND THEN SMUGGLE THEM INTO SUPAR SECKRAT SILOS BY SUBMARINE!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 08:48 PM Baloneyflaps is offline  
#442  

deltabourne
Mike27 is my bestest friend in the whole wide world.
 
Exactly why then isn't the mysterious Russian you hear a byproduct of voice over?
__________________
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
- Douglas Adams

Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer came down upon her head
Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead
Old 05-13-2004, 08:48 PM deltabourne is offline  
#443  

i am teh funk
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltabourne
Exactly why then isn't the mysterious Russian you hear a byproduct of voice over?

why dub some russian in? unless youre trying to pin the blame on someone else
Old 05-13-2004, 08:50 PM i am teh funk is offline  
#444  

ded
I'M A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL DIPSHIT
 
ded's Avatar
 
__________________
How is my posting?
Call 1-800-EAT-DICK
Old 05-13-2004, 08:50 PM ded is offline  
#445  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltabourne
jojofine:
and fyi jordan, saudi arabia, and one other country (might be UAE) have confirmed the video was real and have condemned the islamics that did it. they've also offered to assist in finding the people who did it.

What reason do they have to lie?

What reason do you have to lie?

None (I would hope), just not knowing the truth.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 08:50 PM mike27 is offline  
#446  

Maniac
certified retard
 
Maniac's Avatar
 
you guys are so brainwashed
Old 05-13-2004, 08:50 PM Maniac is offline  
#447  

Allnighte
 
if they did such a good editing job. why would they leave the "russian" in? or leave the ring? OR THE PLASTIC CHAIR?!?!
Old 05-13-2004, 08:53 PM Allnighte is offline  
#448  

siliconcenturion
helter skeletor
 
siliconcenturion's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I respect that you took the time to look into all of this, but the white plastic chair thing is a little flimsy.

CLEVER PUN!!!!

ok, i have a couple major problems
1st, no one has independently verified the russian. if you are so confident in your parents, call them up and ask them what is said. 2nd, lawn chair, prison garb and wall color are pretty insubstantial arguments. next, if you found out that your dearest grandmother in a nursing home was being abused a la Happy Gilmore and there was a huge thing on the news, would you camly wait for somebody to do something, or would you go in there and take your grandmother out while badmouthing the staff. sure, humans are beings of reason, but passion often overrules the reason. oh, and the ring thing is just . its like saying "a priest is a fundamentalist christian who follows the bible to the letter, so a priest would NEVER EVER rape an altar boy" its an unsubstantiated generalization.


edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allnighte
if they did such a good editing job. why would they leave the "russian" in? or leave the ring? OR THE PLASTIC CHAIR?!?!

LOLZ!!!!
Allnight(e), you rock my small, self centered universe!
__________________
MORANS
Old 05-13-2004, 08:53 PM siliconcenturion is offline  
#449  

p-hook
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allnighte
if they did such a good editing job. why would they leave the "russian" in? or leave the ring? OR THE PLASTIC CHAIR?!?!
Because they want morons like mike27 to start debates questioning the legitimacy of the video? Or because they are russian and have a platic chair?
__________________
Proud member of Canada (GTA)
Go Ryerson!
Old 05-13-2004, 08:56 PM p-hook is offline  
#450  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.