Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

Baloneyflaps
JoJoFine
MASTER-B FOR SUPARMOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onnotangu
how can I judge if that is russian or arabic when I speak either?
and as for the quoran stuff after asking a few arabic buddies they said No gold.

go to a gas station and tell me if abidish or whatever his name is behind the counter is wearing any gold

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Kay
I think you're crazy, maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeus
no... the times in the video are from different times of when those events took place... for example, the murderers read their statement and that had a time stamp on it, then later, killed Nick Berg later or earlier and that had another time stamp on it... he's dead alright, but they killed him hours after reading their ode to cold blooded murder...

edit: i'm not back, i just wanted to clarify i few things i've heard and understand...
The time changes AS they are killing him.

Obvious NWS warning.

Link: http://pictures.albawaba.com/nickBerg.html

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
The time changes AS they are killing him.

Obvious NWS warning.

Link: http://pictures.albawaba.com/nickBerg.html

It's called multiple cameras.

look at the angles, they speak for themselves.

deltabourne
Mike27 is my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

VALUT

Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer came down upon her head
Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead

ThreadLeech
i get drunk and fuck pigs (feces is my lubricant). i then fuck little girls Mohammed-style

dont know if its been said already but there is no russian accent

Kevlar
Suga Momma

That's what I said too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by burninator
It's called multiple cameras.

look at the angles, they speak for themselves.

Creating work for others to clean up & then calling it a contribution is like me throwing up at a party & saying I brought some dessert-Sanjay

sfmarine7

only on page 4, but talk to any sane muslim and they can tell you how none of the killing (9/11...suicide bombings...etc) follows teachings of islam, they are just fanatics, which every religion has...sadly. Also, as far as suicide bombings go, if you commit suicide you die non-muslim according to their faith

Tirppa

First of all you guys are pretty famous. People all the way in Finland are reading this sh**. And now my two cents on the matter.

First the time changing on the video tape. Two cameras, easy. So why the huge time difference? The other one has the time in 24 hour display and the other 12 hour display. So they didn't set the time to the camera right. Must be a conspiracy right?

Then there is the "U.S. Military Standard time-setting". If you are referring to the 24h timedisplay (13:00:00) then darn. You got me there. Oh, by the way, we also use 24h display in our watches here in Finland. I guess we are just a big cover for the U.S. Government to watch over Russia. YEAH RIGHT!

The plastic chear. I will no support the statement above. My parents have just one like that. IN FINLAND!? Maybe we also kill people for the U.S.

So then there are the Air Jordans. So is it in your oppinion Mike27 that arabic people can't wear sneakers? Since they are wearing sneakers they must be russian terrorist or us mercs? You know for a fact that no one in Iraq can buy pair of Nike running shoes from some store? Good for you!?

So the terrorist signed the video but wear hoods?! Oh why oh why... so you think that if Canada was in war with U.S. and was manned by US soldiers and you would make such tape. Sign it as "Uber elite Canadian terrorist group" you wouldn't wear a hood? Since "It's okay! They already know "WE DID IT". Well here's a twist. If they knew what the terrorists looked like it would be damn much easier for angry american soldiers to just shoot them when they walk in the street.

Rest of your arguments like the wall, the orange jumpsuit, russian on the tape, the ring and the political shit is just dumb. I won't even bother since many other have already explained them to be total horseshit and still you don't understand.

So what is our conclusion? Well here is the long waited personal attack. Mike27 is a dumbass conspiracy freak.

Last edited by Tirppa; 05-24-2004 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: Typos

Whale Spunk
thealmightysp0rk

why did this get bumped?

Frank Herbert, Dune

‫‬~~‪‫‬~~҉

Never forget 11/9/07!

f00ker
D15 > LS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealmightysp0rk
why did this get bumped?

Trippa

Whale Spunk
thealmightysp0rk

but WHY

Frank Herbert, Dune

‫‬~~‪‫‬~~҉

Never forget 11/9/07!

Tirppa

My bad. Sorry

I read this about a week ago and was waiting for my posting priviliges and now I finally got them. Sorry

Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirppa
First of all you guys are pretty famous. People all the way in Finland are reading this sh**. And now my two cents on the matter.

***SNIP***
Yeah, no shit. But this is old news.. And I hate you for bumping it

Tirppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunt
Yeah, no shit. But this is old news.. And I hate you for bumping it

Again my apoligies. I just had to reply since this was such a stupid thread. You may hate me. You have every right

KernelSelecta

OH WOW A COPY AND PASTE FROM WHATREALLYHAPPENED.COM, THE INTERNET'S NUMBER ONE SPOT FOR INFORMED, INSIGHTFUL CONSPIRACY THEORIES. I can't believe I fucking read that whole first post.
Old 05-25-2004, 12:03 AM  

Closed Thread