General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jägermeister
I wonder who came up with that stupid idea, "see that piece of skin, let's just fuck that kid up by cutting it off, that'll teach him".... Morons, there is NO reason to cut it off except religious dogma crap....

And i should know, i'm Jewish, fortunantly my father was sane so i'm uncut.

Im glad they did it. Cut penises are better, IMO.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Nano

Quote:
The overwhelming majority of men are uncut, coincidence? I think not.

The overwhelming majority of men live in poverty. Coincidence?

Quote:
Not so strange, pull the foreskin back and it looks the same.
Not really.

Quote:
I have yet to recieve a complaint from an american woman.
Then you're lucky, i suppose. Im sure most women, when they get to that point, dont really care all that much. Its just a matter of personal preference, Id rather be cut than not.

Quote:
Yes, to be clean you have to clean yourself, is that a fucking newsflash to you?
It was said that foreskin requires no extra maintenance, it requires extra cleaning. Thats maintenance.

Quote:
If it wasn't medical, it was for no reason, IOW, it was done out of stupidity and ignorance.
Oh shut the fuck up. "I dont like it so its ignorant and stupid!" Cry me a fucking river.

Quote:
Yes, and you can cut off the damn earlobes too but WHY?
Never heard of anyone doing that.

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
No it can NOT be replaced/reversed. The foreskin is not merely skin. It is a bundle of nerves that are severed and can NOT be replaced

Yes it can. I admit that it wont be "as natural" but you can damn sure put the thing back.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano
Yes it can. I admit that it wont be "as natural" but you can damn sure put the thing back.

No you can't. Stretching the skin to recover the glans does not put the ganglion back. It's like free_willie hijacked your account, you want your opinion to outweigh fact.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
In the states, i have never met a girl, ever, at all, that considered uncut better than cut. I HAVE met girls who didnt care, or preferred cut to uncut. Thats anecdotal, so take it how you will.
In the states. That doesn't equal universally. You said universally first, not me
Quote:
I've already addressed this. Later in age is painfully prohibitive. You can get it replaced, thus it can be reversed ( hell, even your link says so )
I did say it is reversible, it's not the same though, and it is an ordeal not that many people would want to go through even if they had a desire to get a foreskin. And you really didn't address it. What is more prohibitive, making a somewhat unnecessary operation that is not really reversible (cosmetically you can reverse it to some point), or an operation that can be done in a later age with slight pain?
I don't really think a fucking skin is huge issue people should be arguing page after page in this forum on numerous occasions.
Quote:
Its not tasteless, its a comparison. Deformities are visually unpleasant, thus cosmetic surgery is often used to fix it ( without the babies permission. ) That sets a precedent for parentally inclined cosmetic surgery, which is what circumcision is. It isnt a deformity, but in this country it IS visually unpleasant to most women ( at least the ones i've met. )
Deformities are often far more than just cosmetic. That was the "beef" I had with that.
Quote:
K, and?
You said you know no one that want's a foreskin that has been cut, I simply invited you to meet some people who want it

Nano

Quote:
No you can't. Stretching the skin to recover the glans does not put the ganglion back. It's like free_willie hijacked your account, you want your opinion to outweigh fact.

It can be regenerated. It wont be 100%, but it can be regenerated.

LyingFagMonkey
Jägermeister
I lie about bikes I don't own to win arguments on the internet!

Quote:
The overwhelming majority of men live in poverty. Coincidence?

oh, just eluding the topic, sorry, i'm not as easily confused as you, and you are cut, coincidence? I think not, the stupidity of your parents is in your genes i guess.

Quote:
Not really.
Yes, really, REALLY you ignorant fuck.

Quote:
Then you're lucky, i suppose. Im sure most women, when they get to that point, dont really care all that much. Its just a matter of personal preference, Id rather be cut than not.
No, i'm not lucky, most women care more about my chest, arms, face hair, i'm pretty sure i'd get to nostrils before i'd get to foreskin.

Quote:
It was said that foreskin requires no extra maintenance, it requires extra cleaning. Thats maintenance.
Yes, yes you are correct, you pull it back, it's a helluva chore, really, you are SO lucky, not that you have anywhere near the sensitivity that i do, SOOOOO lucky... Sometimes i think you are just playing stupid.

Quote:
Oh shut the fuck up. "I dont like it so its ignorant and stupid!" Cry me a fucking river.
No, i don't like it, it's mutilation in every sense of the word, it's stupid and either done out of ignorance or religious reasons.

Quote:
Never heard of anyone doing that.
The earlobes have less function than the foreskin, why the hell not? No need to clean behind them, right...

I'm amazed at the amount of stupidity you crammed into that one post.

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
In the states. That doesn't equal universally. You said universally first, not me

Its universal enough for me. Until i move to italy, anyway.

Quote:
I did say it is reversible, it's not the same though, and it is an ordeal not that many people would want to go through even if they had a desire to get a foreskin. And you really didn't address it. What is more prohibitive, making a somewhat unnecessary operation that is not really reversible (cosmetically you can reverse it to some point), or an operation that can be done in a later age with slight pain?
Its not slight pain, its pretty bad pain. I mean it IS the penis, yknow. And it is reversable. Read that link you posted.

Quote:
I don't really think a fucking skin is huge issue people should be arguing page after page in this forum on numerous occasions.
I dont either, but no one seems to be content with me having my own opinion about it.

Quote:
Deformities are often far more than just cosmetic. That was the "beef" I had with that.
Im referring to cosmetic deformities.

Quote:
You said you know no one that want's a foreskin that has been cut, I simply invited you to meet some people who want it
Ah. Ok then. Hey, if you want it go for it. Ill keep my pretty penis.

TheMorlock

Quote:
It can be regenerated. It wont be 100%, but it can be regenerated.

Once again

No
It
Can't

Your vanity based opinion does not outweigh medical fact

Sorry if this ruins your worldview

http://www.cirp.org/news/cin/1995.06.29

http://www.circumcision.org/foreskin.htm

Quote:
” (1) The foreskin inner surface is different. It is mucous membrane similar to the inner surface of the mouth, also rich in nerves and blood vessels. Between the inner and outer layers of the foreskin is a unique structure they call a “ridged band” that contains “specialized nerve endings.” (2) The researchers conclude that the foreskin has several kinds of nerves and “should be considered a structural and functional unit made up of more or less specialized parts. . . . The glans and penile shaft gain excellent if surrogate sensitivity from the prepuce.” (3)
Get it yet?

Nano

Quote:
oh, just eluding the topic, sorry, i'm not as easily confused as you, and you are cut, coincidence? I think not, the stupidity of your parents is in your genes i guess.

*sigh* Fine, Ill explain what I mean. If you're in poverty, you probably dont have access to a hospital to get a proper circumcision ( excluding the whole rabbi thing. ) And as for me being stupid... ill just laugh at that.

Quote:
Yes, really, REALLY you ignorant fuck.
Nope. They dont look the same. Sorry. Ive seen both, they dont look alike.

Quote:
No, i'm not lucky, most women care more about my chest, arms, face hair, i'm pretty sure i'd get to nostrils before i'd get to foreskin.
Good for you. You probably arent american either.

Quote:
Yes, yes you are correct, you pull it back, it's a helluva chore, really, you are SO lucky, not that you have anywhere near the sensitivity that i do, SOOOOO lucky... Sometimes i think you are just playing stupid.
You said no extra maintenance. Pulling it back is extra. And I dont need extra sensitivity. If i had "more sensitivity" i'd just come easier, which would rob the woman im with of her pleasure. I can go for hours, control my orgasms, and it feels great. You can have your premature ejaculation.

Quote:
No, i don't like it, it's mutilation in every sense of the word, it's stupid and either done out of ignorance or religious reasons.
Or for cosmetic reasons. It isnt mutilation, its cosmetic surgery. Dont like it? dont do it. Dont want me to do it? Fuck yourself.

Quote:
The earlobes have less function than the foreskin, why the hell not? No need to clean behind them, right...
The earlobes have function in hearing, you moron.

Quote:
I'm amazed at the amount of stupidity you crammed into that one post.
Good for you. Im amazed that you care enough to argue over a personal preference. I like cut penises, fucking deal with it.

Nano

Quote:
Once again

No
It
Can't

Your vanity based opinion does not outweigh medical fact

Sorry if this ruins your worldview

http://www.cirp.org/news/cin/1995.06.29

http://www.circumcision.org/foreskin.htm

Get it yet?

http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html

You are wrong.

get it yet?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Its not slight pain, its pretty bad pain. I mean it IS the penis, yknow. And it is reversable. Read that link you posted.
I've never claimed it isn't reversible. After all, I posted that link. Do you think people will just flat out use a year or two to stretch themselves? That sounds pretty awkward too, and do that for a year or two.
Quote:
I dont either, but no one seems to be content with me having my own opinion about it.
I dont really mind "the cosmetic argument" that much, I just think its pretty stupid saying you're restricting choice from your child by not cutting them since it really is obvious cutting later seems much more simple than growing it back (which I repeat, will only fix the cosmetic issue).
Quote:
Im referring to cosmetic deformities.
Ok then, I'll give it a rest
Quote:
Ah. Ok then. Hey, if you want it go for it. Ill keep my pretty penis.
Yours aint pretty and fapping is so much easier with the skin on, or so I've heard

TheMorlock

Quote:

You are wrong.

get it yet?

you are wrong

Quote:
can refer to any method of recreating a facsimile of a foreskin
get it yet?

Quote:
Despite the name "restoration" or "reconstruction," it is not possible to actually restore a lost foreskin.
Get it YET?

Nano

Quote:
I've never claimed it isn't reversible. After all, I posted that link. Do you think people will just flat out use a year or two to stretch themselves? That sounds pretty awkward too, and do that for a year or two.

Quote:
An operation that cannot be reversed or an operation that can be done later if desired, although might cause _some_ pain?

Yes you did. And im sure people that want a foreskin will be happy to.

Quote:
I dont really mind "the cosmetic argument" that much, I just think its pretty stupid saying you're restricting choice from your child by not cutting them since it really is obvious cutting later seems much more simple than growing it back (which I repeat, will only fix the cosmetic issue).
The only people that care are really quite stupid. The penis works fine without foreskin. Better, Id say.

Quote:
Yours aint pretty and fapping is so much easier with the skin on, or so I've heard
The penis palace disagrees. http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=191858 (nsfw obviously)

And as for the fapping bit, i dunno. Ive heard some cut guys have problems with jerking it, but i dont. I dont even require lube.

Nano

Quote:

I already said it wasn't a 100% restoration, numbnut. Get it yet?