General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telkar
Actually, I made an error, it was Paul that stated that. Romans 2:25-29 explains it.

Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Oh damn. Since some bible people are known to interpret the bible in ...mysterious ways, I fear for the younglings.

Circumcision of the heart will probably be performed with ancient jewish tools and many will join the kingdom of heaven with a skinned aorta before anyone even considered this trivial foreskin dilemma.

LyingFagMonkey
Jägermeister
I lie about bikes I don't own to win arguments on the internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagina
your point is moot because you don't have one. Until you've gotten yourself cut and desensitized please stop commenting on the sensitivity of a cut penis.

The glans is still extremely sensitive on a circumcised penis... yes it is less sensitive than an uncut glans, but it's nothing near to what you make it out to be. It's still the most sensitive part of a man's body by far.

So we can tolerate the glans flopping around in our pants all day... but when you're sexually aroused I doubt there's much of a difference at all.

Hopefully a man who has been cut after having sex can comment.

And Jägermeister, you are one elitist bastard. The term "Eurotrash" didn't come out of nowhere.

Ok, so you are saying that while my glans is so sensitive that feeling the texture of the underwear is too much stimulation (actually it's so much that it's downright painful, aroused or not, THAT'S how sensitive it's supposed to be) and you walk around like that while not being bothered i can't say that i am not more sensitive?

Seriously, if you think that a cut man has sensitivity even in the same ballpark you are deranged.

And when the argument ends, in comes the insults, eurotrash, eh? Nice, sooo original, wow, you really are SO creative, who knows, next time you'll might think of something equally idiotic, we'll have to wait and see.

Elitist? You have to be fucking kidding me you POS.

SomeoneWhoIsntMe

Wait until he's 13, then ask him.

LyingFagMonkey
Jägermeister

Yeah, "So, you want us to cut off a piece of your wang for no good reason, leave you less sensitive, not being able to jerk off normally? I swear, the women no man should ever want to touch REALLY care about that".

Then what "no thanks dad", "hold him down while i cut off part of his penis!"?

And imagine walking around like that after you have had foreskin, sooo sensitive that you can't really wear underwear, or trousers, yup, that'll work just fine...

No kid that isn't into self mutilation would go for that.

gg
Kato

He should choose for himself.
As soon as we sail on to Cane Garden Bay

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jägermeister
Ok, so you are saying that while my glans is so sensitive that feeling the texture of the underwear is too much stimulation (actually it's so much that it's downright painful, aroused or not, THAT'S how sensitive it's supposed to be) and you walk around like that while not being bothered i can't say that i am not more sensitive?

Seriously, if you think that a cut man has sensitivity even in the same ballpark you are deranged.

No one disagrees that its more sensitive. Id rather be less sensitive. It stops the whole premature ejaculation thing cold. And its comfortable to have it in your pants, if its painful when it gets bothered, that sounds kinda shitty.

Quote:
And when the argument ends, in comes the insults, eurotrash, eh? Nice, sooo original, wow, you really are SO creative, who knows, next time you'll might think of something equally idiotic, we'll have to wait and see.

Elitist? You have to be fucking kidding me you POS.
You've been trying to insult me the entire time, you numbnut. You ARE an elitist prick, and eurotrash probably isnt a bad term either.

Nano

Quote:
Yeah, "So, you want us to cut off a piece of your wang for no good reason, leave you less sensitive, not being able to jerk off normally? I swear, the women no man should ever want to touch REALLY care about that".

Not jerk off? wtf are you talking about you twit? You can jerk off perfectly fine with no foreskin.

Quote:
And imagine walking around like that after you have had foreskin, sooo sensitive that you can't really wear underwear, or trousers, yup, that'll work just fine...
Perfect reason to do it as an infant. I have no problem wearing pants.

LyingFagMonkey
Jägermeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano
No one disagrees that its more sensitive. Id rather be less sensitive. It stops the whole premature ejaculation thing cold. And its comfortable to have it in your pants, if its painful when it gets bothered, that sounds kinda shitty.

No you wouldn't, want to be less sensitive if you could feel what it feels like just once, you'd curse your parents forever and ever if you knew. No, if you pull your foreskin back, you can't walk around like that, so you don't, it's not hard really, i guess for the extremely stupid, this is rocket science but for 99.99% of everyone, it isn't...

you are part of that 0.01%, unfortunate for you but hey, someone has to be extra stupid, it just happens to be you.

Quote:
You've been trying to insult me the entire time, you numbnut. You ARE an elitist prick, and eurotrash probably isnt a bad term either.
Of course it isn't, since i do have an elite prick, as oppsed to your mutilated excuse for an organ that should be oh so sensitive...

I'm sorry your parents ruined it, i'm sorry you'll never get to experience the feeling of a woman for real, that is truly sad.

Even more sorry you're considering mutilating your son for no reason...

Eurotrash, yeah, when the arguments fade, then the insults come, you have nothing that is on the up with being cut, while being uncut makes you experience things you can't imagine, i'd be harsh but i do feel pity for you, so i won't be.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
and you walk around like that while not being bothered i can't say that i am not more sensitive?

Wow, you completely lack skills of reading comprehension. Nobody is arguing that an uncut glans is more sensitive, that's common sense. The problem though is that you argue that a cut glans is extremely less sensitive, which it is not.

Do you know how sensitive a cut man is? No, you don't. That's the point I'm trying to make. You can't make claims that I can or can not feel something during sex because you have nothing to base it on.

I'm not arguing that the sensitivity of a cut man is better, but consider this:
1) Do you enjoy your glans being so sensitive that you can't receive oral sex without interruption? So sensitive that it's painful at times (as you've described?)

2) Why is the market for desensitizing creams and condoms so large?

Just something to think about... making claims that cut or uncut is better than the other is absolutely ridiculous. They both obviously have advantages and disadvantages.

Last edited by Vagina; 09-09-2005 at 07:32 PM..

LyingFagMonkey
Jägermeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano
Not jerk off? wtf are you talking about you twit? You can jerk off perfectly fine with no foreskin.

No cream, no soap, just grab it and get going. I can, it's a natural thing, you can't, guess why... poor mutilated boy needs some handcream?

Quote:
Perfect reason to do it as an infant. I have no problem wearing pants.
No, perfect reason never to mutilate your child, for NO reason at all (except that there was this girl that only takes cocks without foreskin, and given a dollar, she'll do the most amazing things).

Seriously, except for the stupid cosmetic thing (not that anyone could actually notice when it's hard and the skin is pulled back), and the milliseconds wasted by pulling the foreskin back while washing, is it worth it to have a less sensitive wang, it's used for one thing, right? So cutting off the skin makes that thing not feel as much, how in the hell can you justify that?

Quote:
No cream, no soap, just grab it and get going. I can, it's a natural thing, you can't, guess why... poor mutilated boy needs some handcream?

Once again you are talking out of your ass. I can masturbate fine, and I'm sure Nano can as well. Please stop making comments about things you know nothing of. It would save us a large amount of time by not having to correct your dumb ass.

LyingFagMonkey
Jägermeister

Quote:
Wow, you completely lack skills of reading comprehension. Nobody is arguing that an uncut glans is more sensitive, that's common sense. The problem though is that you argue that a cut glans is extremely less sensitive, which it is not.

Do you know how sensitive a cut man is? No, you don't. That's the point I'm trying to make. You can't make claims that I can or can not feel something during sex because you have nothing to base it on.

I'm not arguing that the sensitivity of a cut man is better, but consider this:
1) Do you enjoy your glans being so sensitive that you can't receive oral sex without interruption? So sensitive that it's painful at times (as you've described?)

2) Why is the market for desensitizing creams and condoms so large?

Just something to think about... making claims that cut or uncut is better than the other is absolutely ridiculous. They both obviously have advantages and disadvantages.

Well, i'll be feeling every fold, no need to be so bitter just because it just feels like a wet whatever fo you.

I can have oral sex, actually, i don't need five hours of deep throat to come from it, how does that feel for you, well, warm and wet and... not much, does it? It's not like the texture of a pussy or a mouth is ANYTHING near as coarse as the texture of what it's constantly rubbed against... if you are uncut.

GET this, you'll never know what it feels like, there is NO reason for getting cut...

It's not my fault, blame your parents or whoever mutilated you, not me, i'm just telling you that you are missing out on all the good stuff.

LyingFagMonkey
Jägermeister

Quote:
Once again you are talking out of your ass. I can masturbate fine, and I'm sure Nano can as well. Please stop making comments about things you know nothing of. It would save us a large amount of time by not having to correct your dumb ass.

WIthout cream or any lubricant? Really? How do you do that?

Even with lubricant my skin is too coarse for it to feel good, just too damn sensitive.

So tell me, without external lubricants, how do you masturbate, i'm curious.

Quote:
Well, i'll be feeling every fold, no need to be so bitter just because it just feels like a wet whatever fo you.

You don't understand, do you? I can't even fathom why you think you would know what sex feels like for me... It completely escapes me.

Quote:
I can have oral sex, actually, i don't need five hours of deep throat to come from it, how does that feel for you, well, warm and wet and... not much, does it? It's not like the texture of a pussy or a mouth is ANYTHING near as coarse as the texture of what it's constantly rubbed against... if you are uncut.
See above.

Quote:
there is NO reason for getting cut...
I'm not arguing this. If you could read at all you would already know that I don't condone circumcision.

I really don't see a point in continuing this conversation with you. You apparently have a very thick skull. That, paired with your haughty elitism makes you quite the dumbass.