General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
Now ask yourself why you can accept this without the 40 pages of medical data you want for support of circumcision dangers?

Theres no ink involved with circumcision.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagina
You don't understand.

If you like it so much, then you can get yourself cut... but don't go cutting other people because you think it's so grand. Not everyone shares the same views about a cosmetic procedure as you do...

It's preference, that's for sure. Preference for the child, NOT the parent.

Ive already stated my opinion on why it is the parents choice and not the child. My child will be cut. Yours wont. Thats that.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano
Theres no ink involved with circumcision.

Try answering the question

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
Try answering the question

I did. There is no ink involved with circumcision.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_wille
I did. There is no ink involved with circumcision.

whatever you say Schmucky poo

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
My child will be cut. Yours wont. Thats that.

After all of your arguments are shot down in flames you resort to close-mindedness. I'm sorry.

You should pierce his ears and tongue as well. I'm sure he'll love that. Afterall, father knows best.

Last edited by Vagina; 09-11-2005 at 01:13 AM..

Nano

Quote:
After all of your arguments are shot down in flames you resort to close-mindedness. I'm sorry.

My "arguments" were my personal opinion and preferences. Your "counter arguments" were your opinions and preferences. Dont call me close minded when you're just as close minded. At least im not trying to tell you that your kid should be cut too.

Quote:
You should pierce his ears and tongue as well. I'm sure he'll love that. Afterall, father knows best.
Father does know best. He definitely knows that piercings on men are stupid. But hey, you're all going to be elitist fucks ( even you who tries to play devils advocate at times ) just because I have my opinion, and am going to follow it.

LyingFagMonkey
Jägermeister
I lie about bikes I don't own to win arguments on the internet!

Yeah, father knows best, born with foreskin should be left with foreskin.

You don't seem to get it, elitist would be changing something that is natural for no good reason, THAT is elitist, being the way you were made is not.

I'm sorry your son will never get to experience what he COULD experience, desensitizing his glans, that's your project, too bad kid, your father doesn't want you to get the choice, too bad kid, but it's because he's an elitist selfish bastard who really don't give a shit about you, so he'll make sure you are mutilated.

Would you cut off the hood on the clitori on a girl too? No, of course not, mutilation is only for boys, because "it looks pretty" even though 99 girls out of 100 couldn't tell the difference if you pull the foreskin back when you are erect.

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jägermeister
Yeah, father knows best, born with foreskin should be left with foreskin.

You don't seem to get it, elitist would be changing something that is natural for no good reason, THAT is elitist, being the way you were made is not.

No, elitism is thinking that your way is correct for you and everyone else. Much like you.

Quote:
I'm sorry your son will never get to experience what he COULD experience, desensitizing his glans, that's your project, too bad kid, your father doesn't want you to get the choice, too bad kid, but it's because he's an elitist selfish bastard who really don't give a shit about you, so he'll make sure you are mutilated.
Deal with it.

Quote:
Would you cut off the hood on the clitori on a girl too? No, of course not, mutilation is only for boys, because "it looks pretty" even though 99 girls out of 100 couldn't tell the difference if you pull the foreskin back when you are erect.
unless they're american, which my son will be.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
My "arguments" were my personal opinion and preferences.

Wow, that's my entire point. It shouldn't matter what your preference is, it should be your son's preference. If he wants to be cut that's great, but let the kid decide on his own. There's absolutely no valid reason whatsoever to make that decision for him, unless a doctor tells you that it should be done and you believe him (see: mid 80's.)

LyingFagMonkey
Jägermeister

Quote:
No, elitism is thinking that your way is correct for you and everyone else. Much like you.

Actually, you are doing just that, thinking you are correct for someone and so doing it.

Quote:
unless they're american, which my son will be.
Cut or uncut won't make him more or less of an American, it'll just make him more or less normal, you have to understand, cutting off something that is there to protect your genitalia, it's not just a stupid think to do, it also makes him more sensitive to bacteria (no protection) and less sensitive, it's sad that you want to mutilate your own child, but there is nothing i can do about it, where i'm from, i could have it stopped, because we recognize the rights of humans from the day they are born here and if the parents want their children mutilated, we stop them from hurting their children, whether it's cutting off a piece of the natural penis or removing the hood that covers the clitoris doesn't matter, it's not something we allow parents to do, the right of the child comes before his/her parents wishes to mutilate their child.

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jägermeister
Actually, you are doing just that, thinking you are correct for someone and so doing it.

Incorrect. I think i am correct, for myself. Im not telling you to circumsize your son. I could care less what you do.

Quote:
Cut or uncut won't make him more or less of an American, it'll just make him more or less normal, you have to understand, cutting off something that is there to protect your genitalia, it's not just a stupid think to do, it also makes him more sensitive to bacteria (no protection) and less sensitive, it's sad that you want to mutilate your own child, but there is nothing i can do about it, where i'm from, i could have it stopped, because we recognize the rights of humans from the day they are born here and if the parents want their children mutilated, we stop them from hurting their children, whether it's cutting off a piece of the natural penis or removing the hood that covers the clitoris doesn't matter, it's not something we allow parents to do, the right of the child comes before his/her parents wishes to mutilate their child.
Its not mutilation you moron, and it doesnt make the child more sensitive to bacteria, and it may make the penis less sensitive, but it doesnt harm the penis' ability to cum. You can masturbate when you're cut, and you can fuck when you're cut, and you can get tons of pleasure from it. Moreover, its safer for the child in that circumcision drastically lowers incidence of UTI's. So you can say theres more bacteria, and I can say theres less chance for a UTI. And i could care less what your country lets you do. Here, a medical doctor will do the procedure, and does so for a multitude of boys. Its perfectly normal, fine, and causes no problems. Im sorry you cant let someone do what they want, but get over it. Its my life, and my sons life. if you want to not circumcize yours go for it, but trying to call me names isnt going to make me switch to your point of view.

Nano

Quote:
Wow, that's my entire point. It shouldn't matter what your preference is, it should be your son's preference. If he wants to be cut that's great, but let the kid decide on his own. There's absolutely no valid reason whatsoever to make that decision for him, unless a doctor tells you that it should be done and you believe him (see: mid 80's.)

Im tired of repeating myself. Ive already addressed why its better to do it as an infant.

LyingFagMonkey
Jägermeister

Quote:
Incorrect. I think i am correct, for myself. Im not telling you to circumsize your son. I could care less what you do.

Just so you know it, your son is not an extention of you, he's another person, and you don't really have the right to mutilate him because you want to.

Quote:
Its not mutilation you moron, and it doesnt make the child more sensitive to bacteria, and it may make the penis less sensitive, but it doesnt harm the penis' ability to cum. You can masturbate when you're cut, and you can fuck when you're cut, and you can get tons of pleasure from it. Moreover, its safer for the child in that circumcision drastically lowers incidence of UTI's. So you can say theres more bacteria, and I can say theres less chance for a UTI. And i could care less what your country lets you do. Here, a medical doctor will do the procedure, and does so for a multitude of boys. Its perfectly normal, fine, and causes no problems. Im sorry you cant let someone do what they want, but get over it. Its my life, and my sons life. if you want to not circumcize yours go for it, but trying to call me names isnt going to make me switch to your point of view.
No, see, you just posted , none of it is true, and it's not mine to mutilate, my son is a person, so is my daughter, they are not mine, and your children are not yours to do with as you please, they are individuals, separate human beings.

And i didn't call you anything that is not exactly descriptive of your stance, in fact, i could have called you worse things, you actually think you OWN your children, to do with as you please...

I jus pity you and your children, christ with a dad like you, they would be better off not being born.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Im tired of repeating myself. Ive already addressed why its better to do it as an infant.

Because if you try to mutilate him when he is a teen he may fight back?