General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

lichtgestalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holmes
I set an alarm on my phone to go off every single at the right time. After 2 years of doing this I usually just happen to look at my watch a minute or two before the alarm goes off. It's really helpful to remind you when you may be busy/distracted. My roommate used to never take her pill right until she started doing the alarm too.

OK - that's just what my gf does but how the hell can I make her change the alarm time from 23:00 to ANYthing else?
Old 02-19-2006, 03:48 PM  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Heathen-Yak
OMGDIE2U

Those of you on the Nuva ring, how do you like it? My fiancee is thinking about it but she doesn't want to "fish it out" every month how hard is it to get out and exactly where does it sit?

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lichtgestalt
OK - that's just what my gf does but how the hell can I make her change the alarm time from 23:00 to ANYthing else?

Why can't she just change it? If she moves it earlier in the day then it wont lose any effectiveness. If she moves it later, however, it may not be fully effective for the 1st month afterwards.

barty

Anyone know the odds of a girl becoming pregnant couple days after finishing her period?
period ended Sunday

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by barty
Anyone know the odds of a girl becoming pregnant couple days after finishing her period?
period ended Sunday

If she has a perfect 28 day cycle she would be most fertile 2 weeks after her period starts (plus or minus a few days). The chance is not extremely high but I would say it is possible if she is not regular or her cycle is not exactly 28 days.

barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyInPink
If she has a perfect 28 day cycle she would be most fertile 2 weeks after her period starts (plus or minus a few days). The chance is not extremely high but I would say it is possible if she is not regular or her cycle is not exactly 28 days.

its pretty close... always within a week, she also has a condition with her hormones and irregular shaped uterus which make getting pregnant for her difficult, but i think im going to suggest the morning after pill to her.... condom slipped off with the man juice in it.

JustGotWickd

Anyone know about the little device they put in your wrist/hand for 5 years as a birth control? I need some more info on it.

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustGotWickd
Anyone know about the little device they put in your wrist/hand for 5 years as a birth control? I need some more info on it.

Its called Norplant I believe. I don't know much about it but for some reason I feel like its not used anymore. When I looked on planned parenthoods website I found this http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2...-choices-2.xml but it says its not available in the US as of yet. I don't know much about this so you may want to research it some yourself.

Arjuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyInPink
Its called Norplant I believe. I don't know much about it but for some reason I feel like its not used anymore. When I looked on planned parenthoods website I found this http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2...-choices-2.xml but it says its not available in the US as of yet. I don't know much about this so you may want to research it some yourself.

Norplant is inserted in the upper arm, I believe.

I'm not aware of any implants that are inserted into the hand/wrist region, and it frankly doesn't make sense to implant there. JGW - where did you hear about this/any additional info?

Norplant was discontinued a few years back and is no longer available for use.

Arielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen-Yak
Those of you on the Nuva ring, how do you like it? My fiancee is thinking about it but she doesn't want to "fish it out" every month how hard is it to get out and exactly where does it sit?

The ring is great. As long as your comfortable with you know, having to put your fingers in there. It's really easy to get out, it doesnt go up very far.

BeeZaa

my GF says shes always on time and its been a day late, what gets me is that latley shes just been giving me head with very little sex, she takes her pill but not at all at the same time everyday, usually not on time every day at all. and she said she forgot one day but took it the next day. we have read symptoms and she doesnt have most of them such as breast tenderness and such, how long should we wait for her peiod before we should worry, should i go buy a pregnancy test tomm??

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeZaa
my GF says shes always on time and its been a day late, what gets me is that latley shes just been giving me head with very little sex, she takes her pill but not at all at the same time everyday, usually not on time every day at all. and she said she forgot one day but took it the next day. we have read symptoms and she doesnt have most of them such as breast tenderness and such, how long should we wait for her peiod before we should worry, should i go buy a pregnancy test tomm??

Technically if she's a day late a pregnancy test would be accurate. If you wanna wait a day or two to not waste the money (and since a girl can be late for other reasons such as stress) then that won't really hurt you much in the long run. Dont wait more than a few days though.

worriedgal

I had a question... I am always so worried everytime after my boyfriend and I have sex or mess around. Sometimes I know there is little or no chance of pregnancy but I always freak out. My cycle was always normal, but over the past months it has become irrugular. The past four months my cycle was 28 days, 35 days, 37 days then 41 days. Is it normal to always worry so much? I have nothing to worry about if we always use a condom and it does not break is that correct? There is no way to get pregnant if it doesn't break? Especially if he doesn't ejaculate inside?

Is there some other possible explanantion for my increasingly late cycles? I am an athelte but not to such extremes, it hasnt been delayed before. Otherwise nothing has changed since before. Please help! Thanks!

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by worriedgal
I had a question... I am always so worried everytime after my boyfriend and I have sex or mess around. Sometimes I know there is little or no chance of pregnancy but I always freak out. My cycle was always normal, but over the past months it has become irrugular. The past four months my cycle was 28 days, 35 days, 37 days then 41 days. Is it normal to always worry so much? I have nothing to worry about if we always use a condom and it does not break is that correct? There is no way to get pregnant if it doesn't break? Especially if he doesn't ejaculate inside?

Is there some other possible explanantion for my increasingly late cycles? I am an athelte but not to such extremes, it hasnt been delayed before. Otherwise nothing has changed since before. Please help! Thanks!

Worrying can cause stress which can delay your cycle. If you always use a condom and it doesnt break and he doesnt ejaculate inside then your chance of getting pregnant is probably less likely than being struck by lightning twice in the same day. You should really consider going on birth control as an additional measure. I was like you with my ex but now that I'm on the pill I dont worry at all.

barty

well on Sat my gf and i had sex but i didnt pull out quite in time.
Sunday we're doin it again but using a condom, however the condoms are ultra thin so i didnt feel it slip off anf full blown in her.

Monday we went to planned parenthood and got the plan b pills. She took both of them and i was just wondering if having unprotected sex twice lowers the efficenticy of the pill? On the box it says one time...