General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

stupid-mofo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk0220 View Post
The waiting period isn't the worst part. The mag capacity limit bothers me more than anything. That and other regulations like restricting the evil barrel shrouds. No collapsable stocks, all in my opinion.

Uh our magazine capacity is 10 rounds. We can have folding stocks as long as it doesn't fold below 26" for rimfires and 30" for rifles/shotguns(instead of federal 26"). You cannot have a folding stock or pistol grip if you have detachable magazines. Thus us smart californians have come up with the bullet button(tip of bullet releases the mag, counting as a tool) to legally have evil features on aks,and ars. Haven't you heard of an OLL?

California is tight, norcal ftw bitch.

edit: Rimfires are excluded from the evil features assault rifle ban as long as they're not below 26"

Last edited by stupid-mofo; 02-21-2008 at 10:48 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

stupid-mofo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonite View Post
yeah the scary features thing is retarded, but we're the home of senator boxer and feinstein the two most anti-gun senators ever.

so we're just kind of jaded and used to it, instead of one mag that holds 20...we just buy two and make the gun makers MORE profit since they just sold two retarded 10rds for the same price as any other states two hicaps. Afterall it's just a high cap magazine that has been dimpled or welded to prevent more then a 10rd capacity but they sell it for the same price.

They sell ten ca legal 10 round mags generally for MORE

ericjones80

packin heat! nice gun

Firehawk0220

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid-mofo View Post
Uh our magazine capacity is 10 rounds. We can have folding stocks as long as it doesn't fold below 26" for rimfires and 30" for rifles/shotguns(instead of federal 26"). You cannot have a folding stock or pistol grip if you have detachable magazines. Thus us smart californians have come up with the bullet button(tip of bullet releases the mag, counting as a tool) to legally have evil features on aks,and ars. Haven't you heard of an OLL?

California is tight, norcal ftw bitch.

edit: Rimfires are excluded from the evil features assault rifle ban as long as they're not below 26"

Those are still laws. In Texas I can have a folding or adjustable stock with a pistol grip and a 100 round beta-C drum magazine on my AR and a barrel length of 16" or less as long as the flash supressor is permantly fixed to the barrel. I've also got a adjustable stock and pistol grip on my shotgun and oh noes...............the evil barrel shroud!

I understand that if you live in Kaliforniastan you do what you have to do to enjoy your hobby but the restrictions aren't something I can live with. I'd never live there as a result of them.

BTW no waiting period here either. Oh and I can buy a .50BMG rifle if I want to. That is something you guys can not do.

Blisster
^^^ZOMG, my gf is hawt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk0220 View Post
Those are still laws. In Texas I can have a folding or adjustable stock with a pistol grip and a 100 round beta-C drum magazine on my AR and a barrel length of 16" or less as long as the flash supressor is permantly fixed to the barrel. I've also got a adjustable stock and pistol grip on my shotgun and oh noes...............the evil barrel shroud!

I understand that if you live in Kaliforniastan you do what you have to do to enjoy your hobby but the restrictions aren't something I can live with. I'd never live there as a result of them.

BTW no waiting period here either. Oh and I can buy a .50BMG rifle if I want to. That is something you guys can not do.

dude, we get it, you hate california. Quit beating this dead horse and post pics of your XD or other firearms, stat!

Bay[A]rea represent

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisster View Post
10 days and counting ...

Awww man that sucks. Whats that like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisjan76 View Post
was at the dulles expo center checking out xd40's tonight. almost bought one tonight but i have the 3 day pass so i will go back this weekend and maybe pick one up.

Did you come by my table?

Blisster
^^^ZOMG, my gf is hawt!

well that 10 day wait passed already, now I got 10 more to go on my CMMG lower.

Bay[A]rea represent

Aseras

you have to wait another 10 days per firearm?

heck here if it's within 30 days you don't even have to run another nics check or do waits.

You guys need to revolt. elect some people who will ignore the retards.

Daemonite

1 hand gun per 30 day period also...

it sucks...we had Feinstein AND Boxer

Blisster
^^^ZOMG, my gf is hawt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aseras View Post
you have to wait another 10 days per firearm?

heck here if it's within 30 days you don't even have to run another nics check or do waits.

You guys need to revolt. elect some people who will ignore the retards.

you cna DROS as many rifles as you want, as often as you want, but threr's always a 10 day wait per DORS.

You can only DROS 1 handgun every 30 days, (you can dros 3 rifles/shotguns at the same time for one fee)

Bay[A]rea represent

MAN_Roland

XD's are addivtive. My 5" 40 is a little more ticked out now then in the pic. It's my L10 gun.

SoulChaser

I want an XD so badly but htey arent approved for sale in MA

I wish SA would just send in the guns they meet all the reqs

http://www.mass.gov/Eeops/docs/chsb/...%2003_2008.pdf

approved firearms list and yes it very short

00 Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulChaser View Post
I want an XD so badly but htey arent approved for sale in MA

I wish SA would just send in the guns they meet all the reqs

http://www.mass.gov/Eeops/docs/chsb/...%2003_2008.pdf

approved firearms list and yes it very short

why not just get a glock or M&P? They are better IMO.