General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

CoRPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet View Post
There are so many guides these days that it's hard to go wrong. Hell there are even people you can pay to do it for you if you're that way inclined.

The only thing I'm actually nervous about is creating pandora's battery. The other stuff doesn't concern me.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Dominion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRPS View Post
The only thing I'm actually nervous about is creating pandora's battery. The other stuff doesn't concern me.

If you have a friend with a modded psp, they can make a pandora battery for you without having to open the battery itself. it can be done on a software level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burg View Post

I can't get past the don tutorial

WTF it goes

don don dondondon

then

don don pata don don don don

..stuff

The singing tree? Or the rain miracle? It took me nearly 20 minutes to get used to the rain miracle beat.

I find that when you get into frenzy mode, you have to physically keep the beat yourself, and pickup on the 4th beat.

hopesfall
For a 13.8k, I sure am a fucking retard. Breaking and entering is my life. PS: FUCK YOU GENMAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burg View Post
And if you somhow manage to brick it, you can always unbrick it.

true, unless you mess with flash:0

huxley
Don't respond to me, I can't read your posts :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominion View Post
If you have a friend with a modded psp, they can make a pandora battery for you without having to open the battery itself. it can be done on a software level.

The singing tree? Or the rain miracle? It took me nearly 20 minutes to get used to the rain miracle beat.

I find that when you get into frenzy mode, you have to physically keep the beat yourself, and pickup on the 4th beat.

oh yeah frenzy mode what a frustrating endeavor that can be. I try to do a very simple beat after frenzy starts just to start the pace of the beat. After you have been playing 20 or 30 minutes you get it down good but once you shut it off and come back again its like starting at square 1.

Dazz
Dazz 4 Games Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by huxley View Post
oh yeah frenzy mode what a frustrating endeavor that can be. I try to do a very simple beat after frenzy starts just to start the pace of the beat. After you have been playing 20 or 30 minutes you get it down good but once you shut it off and come back again its like starting at square 1.
I have no problem doing the rain song (DON DONDON DONDON) once in Frenzy. My issue is that I can't do the damn PON PON PATA PON when in a Frenzy. Pisses me off especially after doing the CHAKA CHAKA PATA PON to work my way into Frenzy.

huxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
I have no problem doing the rain song (DON DONDON DONDON) once in Frenzy. My issue is that I can't do the damn PON PON PATA PON when in a Frenzy. Pisses me off especially after doing the CHAKA CHAKA PATA PON to work my way into Frenzy.

oh, i have never, ever done the attack song after a frenzy, i always fail. i have to either do the defense dance or the move forward dance and then do the attack dance as much as i want.

CoRPS

Quote:
oh, i have never, ever done the attack song after a frenzy, i always fail. i have to either do the defense dance or the move forward dance and then do the attack dance as much as i want.

LMAO. I know nothing about this game besides some youtube videos. But, from an outsiders perspective, this shit sounds HILARIOUS.

Dazz
Dazz 4 Games Forum Mod

... and the trumpet goes... BON BON BON, BON BON BON, BON BON BOBON, BON BON BOBON. Damn tree... I don't want leaves, give me sticks dammit!

huxley

Quote:
... and the trumpet goes... BON BON BON, BON BON BON, BON BON BOBON, BON BON BOBON. Damn tree... I don't want leaves, give me sticks dammit!

o ya, who the hell can get the bon bobonnn right rarrgg!

huxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRPS View Post
LMAO. I know nothing about this game besides some youtube videos. But, from an outsiders perspective, this shit sounds HILARIOUS.

haha, it can be funny it can be frustrating but usually it is fun and you grow fond of your lil villagers and sad when they get eaten :*(***

sir tex

fuck the dinosaur (second time) is kicking my ass HARD

edit: is there any way to get better weapons? all of mine suck ass.

huxley

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir tex View Post

I beat him once and he kicks my ass the second time too, dont feel bad

Dazz
Dazz 4 Games Forum Mod

Quote:
o ya, who the hell can get the bon bobonnn right rarrgg!
I can actually do the BON BON one right. I've done it enough times I can do it with my eyes closed. I have about 25 Banal Branches, 14Cherry Tree, 8 Hinoki, and 4 Super Cedar materials. I am having a difficult time getting the stones, hard iron, and have 4 Tytanium Ore. Don't have enough money (Ka-ching) to do anything with my Tytanimu ore or Super Cedars. Cost 900 for each Yumipon. Picked up a horse, but don't know what to do with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir tex View Post

Heh, just wait till the 3rd time... He's really kicking my ass even with a full army. My army sucks though, only have 5 special ones (2 orange, 2 yellow and 1 purple). Not not enough money to switch them out with better ones.

huxley

Quote:
I can actually do the BON BON one right. I've done it enough times I can do it with my eyes closed. I have about 25 Banal Branches, 14Cherry Tree, 8 Hinoki, and 4 Super Cedar materials. I am having a difficult time getting the stones, hard iron, and have 4 Tytanium Ore. Don't have enough money (Ka-ching) to do anything with my Tytanimu ore or Super Cedars. Cost 900 for each Yumipon. Picked up a horse, but don't know what to do with it...

Heh, just wait till the 3rd time... He's really kicking my ass even with a full army. My army sucks though, only have 5 special ones (2 orange, 2 yellow and 1 purple). Not not enough money to switch them out with better ones.

jeez dude how much have u been playing this thing it came out like 2 days ago!

huxley

and the part i am talking about is he starts like this

bon bon bon
bon bon bon
bon bon bobon
bon bobonbobon < that is the part that screws me everytime, his voice gets really weird and you cant tell where the beats are supposed to be.