Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

none of this is his money you cocksucker

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

grjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code: [M]ayhem View Post
What does daddy say about flushing another $15k of his money down the toilet you fucking moron

Your posts are worthless, stop clogging up the intertubes with your shit mang

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post

"8) If you want a V6 powered Toyota, buy a Sienna. "

I like these guys already.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grjr View Post
Your posts are worthless, stop clogging up the intertubes with your shit mang

played out dumb gimmick that nobody laughs at

I've probably found ONE post by him to be amusing in the last 4 months

RazorWind

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post

First, as someone already said, what kind of moron puts that kind of effort into hot-rodding a RAV4. That's like having a ton of money to buy a sportscar, and then buying a bus instead.

Second, I call monumental BS on the idea that:
1. The 3S-GTE is designed to be a 200K mile engine. Maybe 150K, but 200K was a rare exception, and not the norm, IMO.
2. The 3S-GTE is overbuilt for racing. That's a load of horseshit. It's built more stoutly than current Toyota V6es for a variety of reasons:
* The engine management technology available in the late 1980s was primitive compared to what is available today, and it was simpler to just make the engine stout
* It's turbocharged. Given the control technology of its time, overbuilding it was the only way to keep it from grenading at all.
* Materials science has come a long way since 1988. We have much better aluminum and steel alloys (and manufacturing processes) today, which allow construction of similarly strong parts using less material

Edit: Most of the other complaints they have about the Toyota V6s are true, though. Especially the business about it being expensive, and the check engine lights.

Anyway, Ghetto delivers on his promise to take the cheapest and shittiest possible route to every car repair.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

It's not a repair it's an improvement, and it's completely reversible. It's going to take Zombie Eiji Toyoda tweeting that I'm a moron for deleting my bypass valve for me to want to reverse it but its reversible nevertheless.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
First, as someone already said, what kind of moron puts that kind of effort into hot-rodding a RAV4. That's like having a ton of money to buy a sportscar, and then buying a bus instead.

Second, I call monumental BS on the idea that:
1. The 3S-GTE is designed to be a 200K mile engine. Maybe 150K, but 200K was a rare exception, and not the norm, IMO.
2. The 3S-GTE is overbuilt for racing. That's a load of horseshit. It's built more stoutly than current Toyota V6es for a variety of reasons:
* The engine management technology available in the late 1980s was primitive compared to what is available today, and it was simpler to just make the engine stout
* It's turbocharged. Given the control technology of its time, overbuilding it was the only way to keep it from grenading at all.
* Materials science has come a long way since 1988. We have much better aluminum and steel alloys (and manufacturing processes) today, which allow construction of similarly strong parts using less material

Edit: Most of the other complaints they have about the Toyota V6s are true, though. Especially the business about it being expensive, and the check engine lights.

Anyway, Ghetto delivers on his promise to take the cheapest and shittiest possible route to every car repair.

It's overbuilt like the shop says - bc of turbo application and racing. Plain-jane FWD v6's are built to last under normal (pussy) driving conditions, no more no less.

I call horseshit on better aluminum today. Name the grade/type used in both and give me the specs

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

About to start bondo'ing the 10+ holes left in my body panels from the US wing... It's an opportunity to also de-wing my car completely... Currently has a 98 JDM wing on it with a crusty carbon fiber center section...

As soon as all the dents and bumps are smoothed out it'll be getting a (free) satin red wrap everywhere below the window line, leaving the top black. Cast your votes, one or two.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

facebook =

2 votes for 1

6 votes for wingless

Code: [M]ayhem

facebook =
1000 votes throw that pile of shit into a crusher

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code: [M]ayhem View Post
facebook =
1000 votes throw that pile of shit into a crusher

sorry I didn't call for a vote on your corolla S but you should definitely vvt-i that beige heap off a cliff with your seatbelt off and a revolver in your mouth

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

wing gone and i'm bogging the holes

bogging mmmmm

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

grjr

I never liked the look of that chassis without a wing in the back, it's too boring without the wing

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Boring = cop says to himself "that must be another wunnademm hah breeyids *blink* *burrrp*" instead of "1025 officer down suspect is a black male approx 300lbs going 95 on woodside road northbound armed and extremely dangerous shoot on sight"