Code: [M]ayhem

Your parents must be so proud

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code: [M]ayhem View Post
LOL $5K for a piece of shit rust bucket that don't run

What a fucking idiot

reading comprehension is a tough nut to crack, you'll get there some day. Just think how wonderful it will be to read and understand what has been written, to use the toilet without having to call your state appointed aide to wipe the shit out of your ass.

It's a long and difficult journey to becoming a functional retard just stick with it buddy

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

apparently the ST205 ecu makes more power than the MR2 version...About 10 free HP

thinking I'll go ahead with the purchase of the MR2 ecu, resell it on eBay for quadruple what I paid for it and do the mod

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

ridiculous medusa of wiring built, it looks like absolute ass and I should have solid protection against even the most eccentric billionaire trying to make me an offer I can't refuse.

Added a protection diode so the mechanical relay doesn't assplode my ECU

EE guy at work demonstrated why this is needed with my relay and a 9v battery... ow.

Last edited by GhEttOrAiD; 10-11-2013 at 03:42 PM..

someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
It's a long and difficult journey to becoming a functional retard just stick with it buddy

Very brave of you to share your own experience with us, and to encourage shit for brains over there to strive for betterment. You are a credit to your fellow retards, and a beautiful example to us all.
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Shooting:
Nikon D300, Rolleiflex 2.8F, Nikon F100, Olympus OM-1, Pentax 645

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone else View Post
Very brave of you to share your own experience with us, and to encourage shit for brains over there to strive for betterment. You are a credit to your fellow retards, and a beautiful example to us all.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

how much have you spent on mods and repairs so far?

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post
how much have you spent on mods and repairs so far?

probably 600 parts and labor, still have to have my gauges installed, still need tires and an alignment, still have to buy (and sell, hopefully for profit) this ECU, also committed to buying a sun shade for the sunroof that's 1 fiddy =x

Last edited by GhEttOrAiD; 10-11-2013 at 05:43 PM..

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

yeah forget all that madness I mentioned this afternoon... Harness plugs are missing wires in key locations (M++ for example)

Just going to wait for my new ecu to arrive and get whatever I can for an ECU for a car that has never been sold in NA

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Vinyl wrap project called off. Despite still having to use the shitty two layer satin red, friend said "this sun is perfect we should wrap your car today" so I went home grabbed the vinyl primer and squeegee he requested I buy... I remove my engine lid, pull my side view mirrors off... Then 1/4 of the way through wrapping my engine lid he says "not gonna be able to finish your doors today too man"

okay so I reinstalled my mirrors...

then 20 minutes later while cutting and wrapping the vinyl into the vents on my engine lid he says "I can't do this right now it looks like shit you're going to see cut marks"

I see one of the vents has visible black around the inner edge... But the one right next to it looks absolutely perfect so i offer "just do the rest of em like this"

"I'll do it tomorrow man just put the lid back on (with 80% of the airflow blocked by fucking vinyl) I say "this is obviously too difficult for you to do properly so I'll just get it painted"

then it becomes "I can't spend my whole saturday cutting out vents" (the guy doesn't have a fucking job so every day is essentially saturday ) then he walks over and starts wrapping one of the engine side covers instead...

Told him to stop wrapping and to help me pull all vinyl off of the car.

Then he starts saying "I'll plastidip your car dood it'll look hella good," I counter with "you can't get the good stuff in kkkalifornia because of OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG jerry brown" "Ya sure you can just go to home depot get the shit in a spray can"

Then it becomes "i'll rattlecan your car it'll be hella cheap only 60 bucks"

Nahh man I'll just pay to have it done its cool

All because this dumb bitch next door who HAS a fucking boyfriend asked him to go with her to the fucking OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG oktoberfest in OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG palo alto

bros before hos does not exist in kkkalifornia

RazorWind

So... You're upset that your friend chose to go on what is apparently a date rather than do difficult manual labor for you, for free?

Really?

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
So... You're upset that your friend chose to go on what is apparently a date rather than do difficult manual labor for you, for free?

Really?

I do difficult labor on his chitty mac computers I told him not to buy

Honestly more just pissed that once again he encouraged me to start and spend money on a project that he apparently is incapable of finishing

And yes, bros before hos... Especially when the bro putting a ho before his bro won't even admit that he's doing it for a ho

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Sunroof shade

grjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Vinyl wrap project called off. Despite still having to use the shitty two layer satin red, friend said "this sun is perfect we should wrap your car today" so I went home grabbed the vinyl primer and squeegee he requested I buy... I remove my engine lid, pull my side view mirrors off... Then 1/4 of the way through wrapping my engine lid he says "not gonna be able to finish your doors today too man"

okay so I reinstalled my mirrors...

then 20 minutes later while cutting and wrapping the vinyl into the vents on my engine lid he says "I can't do this right now it looks like shit you're going to see cut marks"

I see one of the vents has visible black around the inner edge... But the one right next to it looks absolutely perfect so i offer "just do the rest of em like this"

"I'll do it tomorrow man just put the lid back on (with 80% of the airflow blocked by fucking vinyl) I say "this is obviously too difficult for you to do properly so I'll just get it painted"

then it becomes "I can't spend my whole saturday cutting out vents" (the guy doesn't have a fucking job so every day is essentially saturday ) then he walks over and starts wrapping one of the engine side covers instead...

Told him to stop wrapping and to help me pull all vinyl off of the car.

Then he starts saying "I'll plastidip your car dood it'll look hella good," I counter with "you can't get the good stuff in kkkalifornia because of OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG jerry brown" "Ya sure you can just go to home depot get the shit in a spray can"

Then it becomes "i'll rattlecan your car it'll be hella cheap only 60 bucks"

Nahh man I'll just pay to have it done its cool

All because this dumb bitch next door who HAS a fucking boyfriend asked him to go with her to the fucking OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG oktoberfest in OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG palo alto

bros before hos does not exist in kkkalifornia

and that's why you don't hire crackheads kids