get an old crown vic

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

DlStreamnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrawn View Post
get an old crown vic

I would love to be a 16 y/o in america in a crown vic

RazorWind

You'd kinda need to provide some details.

I wouldn't go out and buy a 1960s era car for my 16 year old kid, but if I happened to already have one that I wasn't emotionally invested in myself, I'd probably let him or her drive it.

That said, though, I wouldn't buy a car for my 16 year old's exclusive use, anyway.

Coqui

I'd gladly put a teen in a boat made of metal as opposed to the newer version of that boat made of plastic.

G-Daddy
I love my mother. No, I REALLY love her. In the butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d114 View Post
I strongly and wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion. A full sized econoline van. people will move out of his way.

Or how about a used taxi? you can get one with less than 800,000 miles on it and airbags working for cheap. It will be the latest body style too.

<_< yeah. that's what i meant yeah... not a van for abduction, absolutely not
1ccff0ae11de8623189c9693877fcddf

occupant

While ten years ago it was perfectly acceptable to put a kid in a 20 year old full size rear drive personal luxury coupe like a Monte Carlo, Thunderbird, or Cordoba, nowadays liberal asshats will call CPS on you if your kid doesn't have traction control, side airbags, and OnStar. Fuck liberal douche canoes. My eldest stepson is very interested in a 70's model car but he did mention if I could find him an R32 he'd shit himself. I told him he can get the 2.slow and make his own damn power. Even a 1.8T would be more than enough power and I am not paying insurance costs for a 16 year old in an R32, if they'd even write the policy in the first place. He really likes the MkIV Golfs. I have no problem with that. My eldest-not-already-driving stepdaughter is one of those liberal weenies and she wants a 2012 Focus or Fiesta.

The others aren't old enough to make many decisions but my one daughter wants a cat car, and she likes 77-79 Cougars but ONLY if it has a REAL WHITE interior because I WANT A WHITE CAT CAR INTERIOR DADDY with WHITE seats and WHITE on top and the rest can be like RED or something.

You don't say, my dear? Well look what daddy can buy for you...

d114

get him a used CVPI P71 then. you can get a nice late model one for 3 or 4 grand. Can't be too expensive on insurance, as it's a crown vic with all the safety gadgets.

has an LSD and handling is predictable.

Get your daughter a vespa.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by occupant View Post
While ten years ago it was perfectly acceptable to put a kid in a 20 year old full size rear drive personal luxury coupe like a Monte Carlo, Thunderbird, or Cordoba, nowadays liberal asshats will call CPS on you if your kid doesn't have traction control, side airbags, and OnStar. Fuck liberal douche canoes. My eldest stepson is very interested in a 70's model car but he did mention if I could find him an R32 he'd shit himself. I told him he can get the 2.slow and make his own damn power. Even a 1.8T would be more than enough power and I am not paying insurance costs for a 16 year old in an R32, if they'd even write the policy in the first place. He really likes the MkIV Golfs. I have no problem with that. My eldest-not-already-driving stepdaughter is one of those liberal weenies and she wants a 2012 Focus or Fiesta.

The others aren't old enough to make many decisions but my one daughter wants a cat car, and she likes 77-79 Cougars but ONLY if it has a REAL WHITE interior because I WANT A WHITE CAT CAR INTERIOR DADDY with WHITE seats and WHITE on top and the rest can be like RED or something.

You don't say, my dear? Well look what daddy can buy for you...

Liberal or not I'd be sad if I had to drive a huge boat like that.

IcW@teR
Ice Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Liberal or not I'd be sad if I had to drive a huge boat like that.

my first car was a 79 thunderbird, i loved that thing.

edplayer
no

If you don't really like them, get them a 40 year old Malibu

If you kinda like them, get them a new one.

If you love them don't buy them a Chevy.

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

fuck yes... and a teen should shut the fuck up and get into whatever they are fortunate enough to have

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday

when i was 16 i drove a 77 4 door Chevy Nova Concours. It weighed 3600 lbs and was made of steel. I got into one fender bender where i hit a truck and my car had no damage, unlike his isuzu p/u.. lol. i would definately get my kid something like that.

DopefishLives
The Artist Formerly Known As StratocasterMaster, I was so [H]ard Kyle could feel it in Texas and got

Yes I would. Teaches patience, appreciation for when things go well, a good work ethic and planning for the unexpected.

asdsad
pwned

yes, forcefully

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

No matter what car you get, put the kid thru the Audi Driving Experience, it'll be the best $500 you can spend on the kid. The have a teen version, both in one- and two-day versions, and the kids come from them with a better appreciation of how dangerous a car can be when out of control.

After that, I'd buy an ECU reprogrammer and set the rev limiter to like 2000rpm.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~