General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Gold Ronin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
who are you, and what are you going to spam in 7 more posts?

I'll spam the usefulness of maps, thanks.

Maps are one of the most useful inventions by men, ever.

Doesn't mean it's meant to replace a man's indomitable and inerrant sense of direct, but to compliment it by giving it a sidekick.

And one that won't nag him, either. It is a supportive friend to man.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:24 AM Gold Ronin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
ok, who cloned golfe.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:25 AM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

Thermo1223
 
Thermo1223's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcW@teR View Post
i'd fuck a teen in an old vehicle

yes please

 you tell my wife and I'll fuckin kill you, like really kill you, i am very serious 
__________________
'09 Subaru Forester XT - Hauler
'14 Scion xD - It's cute...ugh
'04 VW Jetta Wagon TDI=FAILWAGON
Range - GTFO god :rolleyes:
Old 10-12-2011, 11:57 AM Thermo1223 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

BoObMeIsTeR
 
I still drive my first car, an 86 chevy c10.

I wouldn't trade it for anything.

It's cheap to fix, and not to mention, got rear ended at about 45 mph, and destroyed the fool's car who hit me.

Bent my bumper

Its quite fast too.
__________________
Sphincter

de5cff4c3e611a6c8dd3172a0c6a0568 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:09 PM BoObMeIsTeR is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoObMeIsTeR View Post
I still drive my first car, an 86 chevy c10.

I wouldn't trade it for anything.

It's cheap to fix, and not to mention, got rear ended at about 45 mph, and destroyed the fool's car who hit me.

Bent my bumper

Its quite fast too.

lol

k
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-13-2011, 04:45 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

ReaperKK
 
My parents bought me a $900 92 Dodge Stealth when I was kid, it was a terrible car but it got me where I needed to be and that is what mattered. In the meantime I saved up for a mkIV golf which I still have but rarely drive. Hard to get rid of a car that's been with me for so long.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:57 AM ReaperKK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

illig
 
If I ever accidentally breed, the damn crotch fruit will get a modern, safe econobox once they start driving. I'd rather replace a car than worry about expensive medical rehabilitation should they hit something.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:24 PM illig is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

cc88
 
cc88's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcW@teR View Post
i'd fuck a teen in an old vehicle

i scrolled thru the thread to find this. good work
Old 10-13-2011, 06:26 PM cc88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by illig View Post
If I ever accidentally breed, the damn crotch fruit will get a modern, safe econobox once they start driving. I'd rather replace a car than worry about expensive medical rehabilitation should they hit something.

exactly... 60s mustangs are cool but four wheel manual drums are not.

Can't beat a civic/3 series/etc - practical, small, economical, reliable, better handling, better brakes...
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-13-2011, 08:09 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

Bunchies
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Ronin View Post
Yes. Not all teens are poor drivers.

If you mean the ones who have been racing karts and midgets since the age of 8, then yes I agree with you.

The only way to build driving skill is with focused seat time.
__________________
Originally Posted by miasman1
Now if Ikea made the Jerker in a solid-wood version, i want one.

Ho Lee Shit of the Asian Crew

71e7a3a5f86e282d6e23b172626f6cad
Old 10-15-2011, 03:47 PM Bunchies is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

Bunchies
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperKK View Post
My parents bought me a $900 92 Dodge Stealth when I was kid, it was a terrible car but it got me where I needed to be and that is what mattered. In the meantime I saved up for a mkIV golf which I still have but rarely drive. Hard to get rid of a car that's been with me for so long.

Definitely an older vehicle, but wasn't it the same car as the Mitsubishi 3000GT? I remember seeing a new VR-4 in showrooms and that car was quite expensive. Around $50 grand if I remember correctly.
__________________
Originally Posted by miasman1
Now if Ikea made the Jerker in a solid-wood version, i want one.

Ho Lee Shit of the Asian Crew

71e7a3a5f86e282d6e23b172626f6cad
Old 10-15-2011, 03:51 PM Bunchies is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunchies View Post
If you mean the ones who have been racing karts and midgets since the age of 8, then yes I agree with you.

The only way to build driving skill is with focused seat time.

Dude being a good driver doesn't come from having a racing background

Responsible street driving is a function of maturity, parenting, various influences like your friends, your personality, and other things. What I'm saying is being a good driver is more psychological than reflexes and being able to cut a mean corner; although that helps in emergency situations, ideally you shouldn't be in them in the first place.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-15-2011, 05:29 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

testshootcom
 
testshootcom's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
Give em an 80s automatic Volvo 240D.

You can be rest assured that
1) They'll have to try *very* hard to get a speeding ticket.
1.5) If they are speeding, the officer probably won't notice a beige 80s Volvo.
2) They won't be trying to do wheelstands from stoplight to stoplight
3) Maintenance is a joke. They'll learn something from it.
4) They're actually quite safe.

TSRH!

I was gonna say a 240dl
__________________
Clarksonís trade is the kind of insults school students dream about making. Whatís interesting about Top Gear is that everyone thinks itís about cars. It isnít. Itís about men and their relationships. - BBCís W. Garvie.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:47 PM testshootcom is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.